Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.8

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, ------.Queen-of-Blades said:

I thought I was the only one bothered by immersion braker things. I'm glad I'm not. I totally approve that. But I guess at this point immersion is the last thing to be worked on in Warframe. We're barely heard about the most complex problems, other things may be considered petty and very unrealistic to ever happen. Sometimes we get lucky and they hear us, but in the end the masses always wins.

I actually want all of them to be permanent and don't mind them. But I'm not going to pretend that everyone feels the same way! A lot of people don't like these cosmetics at all. With all the things they're making permanent, they still aren't making some things permanent for contradictory reasons. They rely on them being temporary, being temporary makes them more special, the creative team doesn't like them, etc. But this doesn't apply to bird wings, snow clouds, fish hats, cupid arrows, and bat vomit? Despite being the exact same thing? Why? And despite making some things permanent they still refuse to add tools to hide them locally, despite offering similar tools to hide other things for the same reason. You can decrease distracting teammate particles. You can turn down distracting Octavia music. But you can't turn off distracting cosmetics? What we have now isn't fair to the people that like them, and it isn't fair to the people that don't.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please allow players to toggle host preferences in Railjack with "Host a squad" and "Join a hosted squad" (although matchmaking in the entire game needs this as well). It is very frustrating that you cannot force yourself as the host in matchmaking for a mode where the Railjack is customized (with Platinum and money) by whoever is host unlike the rest of the game where clients can bring their entire loadout to their liking.

Please remove downsides from Intrinsics (looking at you Gunnery 10). The reasoning on the last Devstream is quite simply poor and disconnected from how these systems affect players. Intrinsics cannot be disabled, and they give Mastery. Focus has had a similar problem since 2016 with certain Focus skills having increased drain at higher levels. Adding this same problem to Railjack Intrinsics is even worse than the problem Focus has been plagued with for 4+ years. Having a downside on a skill that gives Mastery and cannot be turned off is bad design. If the skill is too good without a downside, then just replace the skill with something else.

Still no fix for the Codex having bugged enemies which currently do not exist:

• Axio Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Neptune Proxima Volatile missions)
  • Deimos Leaper - (Removed from the game since Update: Deimos Arcana)
  • Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa - (Doesn't spawn in the Cambion Drift)
  • Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa Eximus - (Doesn't spawn in the Cambion Drift)
  • Orm Basilisk - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Orm Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima Volatile missions)
  • Orm Harpi - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Orm Weaver - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Vorac Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Pluto Proxima Volatile missions)

Also, many Eximus entries in the Codex require 5 scans instead of 3.

You should give your support to this matters too cause right now completing codex is a burden and it needs lots of quality of life changes

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw and causes random staggers

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments ,changing stuff after purchase is a scam!!

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

10. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

11.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

12. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

lets compress the textures into oblivion what could possibly go wrong?

13. lavos 2 resets sprint toggle

14. sometimes when hovering Zephyr can´t cast her abilities 

15. casting tornadoes with Zephyr makes enemies in the entire level stop moving

• Like 1

19 hours ago, finnishcoffee said:

Good latency is far more important I think. Matchmaking should work on that first. Favourite guns and/or cosmetics wont do us any good with bad connection to a host who refuse to be anything other then host.

Issue is that they don't do any match making for good latency. Certainly not successfully anyways.

If I'm in solo mode and exit Railjack into Archwing, I have no problems, but when I play with a friend and any of us trying to exit Railjack, then game crashes immediately for both of us. Node is Vesper Strait. Does anyone here encountered the same problem?

BTW; even with my R7 250 AMD GPU (2 gigs) I was able get a consistant 38fps to 42 (sometimes 46) fps rate.
This was before hotfix 29.10.6 
since then I'm lucky if I break over 30fps. ... in my ORBITER!🤬😡

WTH happened [DE]?

Mind repairing the frame rates for those of us who had no issues prior to the last two "fixes"?
I'm starting to get motion sickness just choosing which frame I want to take out for the night.

Thank you in advance if you can get this nearly game breaking glitch dealt with.

Stay Safe.
keep the faith.
...and always keep your skanna sharp, Tenno. 

On 2021-04-01 at 10:18 AM, Voltage said:

Please allow players to toggle host preferences in Railjack with "Host a squad" and "Join a hosted squad" (although matchmaking in the entire game needs this as well). It is very frustrating that you cannot force yourself as the host in matchmaking for a mode where the Railjack is customized (with Platinum and money) by whoever is host unlike the rest of the game where clients can bring their entire loadout to their liking.

Please remove downsides from Intrinsics (looking at you Gunnery 10). The reasoning on the last Devstream is quite simply poor and disconnected from how these systems affect players. Intrinsics cannot be disabled, and they give Mastery. Focus has had a similar problem since 2016 with certain Focus skills having increased drain at higher levels. Adding this same problem to Railjack Intrinsics is even worse than the problem Focus has been plagued with for 4+ years. Having a downside on a skill that gives Mastery and cannot be turned off is bad design. If the skill is too good without a downside, then just replace the skill with something else.

Still no fix for the Codex having bugged enemies which currently do not exist:

• Axio Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Neptune Proxima Volatile missions)
  • Deimos Leaper - (Removed from the game since Update: Deimos Arcana)
  • Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa - (Doesn't spawn in the Cambion Drift)
  • Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa Eximus - (Doesn't spawn in the Cambion Drift)
  • Orm Basilisk - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Orm Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima Volatile missions)
  • Orm Harpi - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Orm Weaver - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Vorac Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Pluto Proxima Volatile missions)

Also, many Eximus entries in the Codex require 5 scans instead of 3.

I've found a slight work around for forcing host. 

That's to run missions from the dojo. If you launch a mission from the dojo (preferably in a squad already of at least one other mate) then it seems to always force host. 

Still this option deffinately should be implemented game wide. I've been waiting for this for soooo long. I hate high ping hosts or laggy hosts. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Klokwerkaos said:

Replace Gunnery Rank 10.  it's trash.  I won't buy it.  Give us a diFFerent rank 10, this sucks.

You complain about it, yet you don't offer up an alternative to R10 Gunnery?

I like it but I can see why some players hate it, I can aim, I have found the lock on with missiles I fire it works really well.

I think it should have a toggle so if you try it out and still don't like it, you can at least still get your MR from it.

On 2021-04-01 at 9:33 AM, Graavarg said:

I often think the "community" gets things wrong, blinded by greed, egoism and general navel-gazing. But concerning Gunnery 10 the community has got it exactly right, and what is surprising is that DE is reluctant to "get" this.

The community only wants everything easier and by default every company complies to make it always sellable. Can't label the community in quotes as if everyone in the community is greedy or egoistical unless inside the quotes, even if the origins of that problem is with the company only hearing them, only complying with them. In the end, the game still is being developed by a team and other algorithms running behind the paychecks. It makes sense that not everything is as we like.

What I don't get is when something is working just FINE or at least not causing any problem, and then it is removed. When we complain, ignore. That's confusing and disappointing.

Since Hotfix 29.10.8, ,more than 450 player in my clan unable to see anyone in my dojo or in the trade post, so I decided to trade in Maroos Bazaar. When I got there I couldnt see anyone there even my squad mates and I couldnt even see myself in the chat I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem so I asked a handful of my friends and apparently they are also experiencing the same problem (cant see other tenno in relay or in dojo, so they can`t trade).

• أعجبني

•  

13 hours ago, ------.Queen-of-Blades said:

The community only wants everything easier and by default every company complies to make it always sellable. Can't label the community in quotes as if everyone in the community is greedy or egoistical unless inside the quotes, even if the origins of that problem is with the company only hearing them, only complying with them. In the end, the game still is being developed by a team and other algorithms running behind the paychecks. It makes sense that not everything is as we like.

What I don't get is when something is working just FINE or at least not causing any problem, and then it is removed. When we complain, ignore. That's confusing and disappointing.

I put the "community" in quotes simply because it is quite common for greedy and egoistical players to claim that they represent the will of the community. Just like egoistical (and egotistical) individuals IRL.

And I actually don't think the community wants everything easier, since with a little self-awareness and a lot of gaming experience it is easy to reach the enlightened conclusion that "too easy" just tastes like sh*t. A lot of games have been destroyed by making them "too easy" (especially by "adapting the difficulty in order to maximize player experience", which is a complete heap of BS). But in Warframe things are further complicated by the farming, creating a paradox where we want the game to be challenging enough to be interesting but the farming to be easy enough not to be irritating. "Hard to get" due to low drop chance and slaughtering easy enemies is something very much different from "hard to get" due to challenging enemies and missions.

• Like 1

On 2021-04-01 at 8:18 AM, Voltage said:

the only way to force yourself as host in the rest of warframe content is to either
host the squad of multiple players before starting the mission
or play on on a non public matchmaking setting
last i checked both of those worked equally well in railjack

i guess DE could have it so that the railjack you see if however you have customized your own (colour/skin) but thats about it

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-04-02 at 4:53 AM, Slayer-. said:

You complain about it, yet you don't offer up an alternative to R10 Gunnery?

I like it but I can see why some players hate it, I can aim, I have found the lock on with missiles I fire it works really well.

I think it should have a toggle so if you try it out and still don't like it, you can at least still get your MR from it.

I have found after making many years of responsible suggestions on how to fix their game in a wide variety of ways that doing so is a waste of energy and is basically screaming into the void.

I would say based on actual experience, your criticism given DE's track record with responsibly managing feedback (ie, they either ignore the issue forever and never fix it, or it takes at best 2 years for them to initiate a proper band aid fix for an underlying systemic problem that doesn't really solve the problem players are having (ie fetch VS better universal vacuum and a million other examples).  As such, criticising that I'm not making a helpful suggestion is kinda pointless when it comes to DE, they don't actually listen, at least not at a responsible rate.

In the past I have written thesis papers on how to fix many systemic problems.  While I'm good at offering solutions, the problem isn't so much that I can't, but that unless DE specifically solicits feedback they are unlikely to fix an aspect of their game no matter how many people complain unless it's a huge uproar catastrophy.  Example:  When scott asked for feedback on RJ, I gave many suggestions, about 95% of which were actually implemented.  This is because they asked for feedback.  On the other hand, areas where they don't ask for feedback?  Some of those problems are nearly as old as the game at this point, or at least half as old.

So in short, while your criticism might seem reasonably, it's really not.  Unless they are asking, it's generally understood that bugs will get fixed on their messed up timeline, and fixes to the game won't happen unless they see huge numbers dips in certain areas because the problems they introduce are often there by design.

DE has every ability to contact me and every other player to ask what I think on how to fix an issue.  They don't do that.  The ONLY people that have a snowball's chance in hell of having their unsolicited feedback heard are top partners (usually with a history of being sponsored by DE).  On one level I get this, they can't take all feedback and implement it because lots of suggestions are stupid and wrong, and many areas of grey and preference will contradict when you ask different players about what they would like to see in the game.

But yeah, without that platform, good luck having DE take your unsolicited feedback and implement it since they won't even do this with ACTUAL bug reports unless they feel like it.