The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cant see other players when trying to trade in dojo/hub [Investigating]

Mostafaone55

i have a problem when i enter dojo to trade with other players i can't see them nigher in dojo or trade panel it also affect Maroo's Bazaar and all relays..this problem started after Hotfix 29.10.8
the problem affect huge part of our warframe community and delaying our progress in game we hope it will be solved soon
thank you. Cheers!

• Like 1

Since the latest update, I am unable to see anyone in my dojo or in the trade post, so I decided to trade in Maroos Bazaar. When I got there I couldnt see anyone there even my squad mates and I couldnt even see myself in the chat (my IGN in the online in chat on the right, provided screenshot). I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem so I asked a handful of my friends and apparently they are also experiencing the same problem (cant see other tenno in relay or in dojo, so they can`t trade).

Message @AlexVrtx

Edited by --WA--Ramadan
  • Like 1

Since Hotfix 29.10.8, ,more than 450 player in my clan unable to see anyone in my dojo or in the trade post, so I decided to trade in Maroos Bazaar. When I got there I couldnt see anyone there even my squad mates and I couldnt even see myself in the chat I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem so I asked a handful of my friends and apparently they are also experiencing the same problem (cant see other tenno in relay or in dojo, so they can`t trade).

• Like 1

On 2021-04-01 at 4:58 PM, [DE]Saske said:

Hi Tenno! We are aware of the issues, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating. 

This has most likely something to do with the DTLS HUB support we enabled in the latest Hotfix.

It has been almost 2 days already, and there is still no hotfix.
how are we supposed to play now

• Like 3

On 2021-04-01 at 4:58 PM, [DE]Saske said:

Hi Tenno! We are aware of the issues, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating. 

This has most likely something to do with the DTLS HUB support we enabled in the latest Hotfix.

it's has been 3days .the game unplayble . and still no fix 

• Like 1

Since Hotfix 29.10.8, ,more than 450 player in my clan unable to see anyone in my dojo or in the trade post, so I decided to trade in Maroos Bazaar. When I got there I couldnt see anyone there even my squad mates and I couldnt even see myself in the chat I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem so I asked a handful of my friends and apparently they are also experiencing the same problem (cant see other tenno in relay or in dojo, so they can`t trade).

Message @Mahmoud919

• Like 2

Since Hotfix 29.10.8, ,more than 450 player in my clan unable to see anyone in my dojo or in the trade post, so I decided to trade in Maroos Bazaar. When I got there I couldn't see anyone there even my squad mates and I couldn't even see myself in the chat I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem so I asked a handful of my friends and apparently they are also experiencing the same problem (can't see other tenno in relay or in dojo , so they can't trade).😭

• Like 3

"Unplayable"

I mean yes trading is a part of the game, but it is a small part. If it really renders the game unplayable for you, it sounds like you need to be playing Wallstreet Simulator 3000 or something else.

It also isn't broken for everyone, so that might make fixing it take a while, aside from the whole weekend thing.

13 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

"Unplayable"

I mean yes trading is a part of the game, but it is a small part. If it really renders the game unplayable for you, it sounds like you need to be playing Wallstreet Simulator 3000 or something else.

It also isn't broken for everyone, so that might make fixing it take a while, aside from the whole weekend thing.

Yes, Sir!
The game is "unplayable" not just the trade part, but also some of us "including me" having public squad issues as well.
and if u think the trade isn't important in this game, they wont limit it. now its 4 days and we have had no response. we are going to talk about compensation later, 4 days and i can't sell or buy things in game.

and excuse us, if you don't have this issue you don't have the right to talk about it at all.

best regards,
Cruel Tenno

Edited by CrueltyTeam
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, CrueltyTeam said:

but also some of us "including me" having public squad issues as well.

Yes, I have had some squad start weirdness a few times. It has been annoying and required some reinvites, but not 'unplayable'.

now its 4 days and we have had no response. we are going to talk about compensation later

Someone quoted DE that they were aware of the issue and looking into it. That is a response. You are sadly mistaken if you think you're going to be 'compensated'.

if you don't have this issue you don't have the right to talk about it at all.

On the contrary, expressing the fact that I and the handful of people I've traded with haven't had the problem is a valid part of the data gathered toward finding the solution.

• Like 1

same for me, can't see players in dojo/relays/open world areas, can't trade with ppl since i don't see them so i can't make platinum which means i can't buy slots which means no progression. 

Please help.

3 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Yes, I have had some squad start weirdness a few times. It has been annoying and required some reinvites, but not 'unplayable'.

Someone quoted DE that they were aware of the issue and looking into it. That is a response. You are sadly mistaken if you think you're going to be 'compensated'.

On the contrary, expressing the fact that I and the handful of people I've traded with haven't had the problem is a valid part of the data gathered toward finding the solution.

First of all, don't misunderstand what i've meant to say after all, you must need to look at these type of issue from another side. "From others players vision"
further more, Yes i still believe the game is unplayable at least for me and you will never understand this cuz you dont have 11 frames and more than 20 weapons ready to claim in your foundary, while you don't have slots and you dont have plat to get extra slots. as we all know the only way to earn plat by playing the game without purchasing it; is the trade part. So this trade part as I've said before "an important thing" not a small one.
In additional to that, wasting the weekend doing nothing but stand still in my orbiter isnt a game. getting random crash while in public squad isn't a good experience for you to have while playing online game.
most importantly, responding without a reslove isn't a response. we all having this issue for 5 days now.
In the end, now I understand why players was calling this game "bugframe" i just realized the reason.

thanks for taking your time reading this.

Best regards.