Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant see other players when trying to trade in dojo/hub [Investigating]

Mostafaone55

Since Hot-fix 29.10.8, ,more than 500 player in my clan unable to see anyone in my dojo or in the trade post, so I decided to trade in Maroos Bazaar. When I got there I couldn't see anyone there even my squad mates and I couldn't even see myself in the chat I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem so I asked a handful of my friends and apparently they are also experiencing the same problem. (can't see other players in relay or dojo, so we can't trade).

Since Hot-fix 29.10.8, ,more than 500 player in my clan unable to see anyone in my dojo or in the trade post, so I decided to trade in Maroos Bazaar. When I got there I couldn't see anyone there even my squad mates and I couldn't even see myself in the chat I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem so I asked a handful of my friends and apparently they are also experiencing the same problem. (can't see other players in relay or dojo, so we can't trade).

Since Hot-fix 29.10.8, more than 500 players in my clan are unable to see anyone in my dojo or in the trade post, so I decided to trade in Maroos Bazaar. When I got there I couldn't see anyone there even my squad mates and I couldn't even see myself in the chat I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem so I asked a handful of my friends and apparently they are also experiencing the same problem. (can't see other players in relay or dojo, so we can't trade).

This problem is being really common now and will really cause many players to quit please fix it. 

Since Hot-fix 29.10.8, ,more than 500 player in my clan unable to see anyone in my dojo or in the trade post, so I decided to trade in Maroos Bazaar. When I got there I couldn't see anyone there even my squad mates and I couldn't even see myself in the chat I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem so I asked a handful of my friends and apparently they are also experiencing the same problem. (can't see other players in relay or dojo, so we can't trade)

Edited by kareka2

8 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Wow, you guys are just being annoying now. DE has already noted they're investigating the issue. I get that you're all in that clan and are having issues, but spamming isn't helping.

Well what will help . He does not have time line, and what saddens me about it is that it is not the first time. It happened twice last year. They do not learn from their mistakes. It is not a small game. The response [DE] He does not know when the malfunction will be fixed

Is there any update regarding this issue? I came back to warframe a few days ago and I was surprised when I encountered this. I kind of want to buy new frames and new guns and such but I cannot. Has DE said anything yet? I can't play the way I want to @_@

4 minutes ago, Vallack said:

Is there any update regarding this issue? I came back to warframe a few days ago and I was surprised when I encountered this. I kind of want to buy new frames and new guns and such but I cannot. Has DE said anything yet? I can't play the way I want to @_@

[DE] said [ Hi Tenno! We are aware of the issues, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating. ]

When I enter any relay or dojo including maroo's bazaar there is never anyone there despite the server status being busy and player list in the chat screen.

for test 1: My dojo a friend or foreigner (to the dojo) can't see each other in the trading post
for test 2: another dojo (2 tested with different players) same as test 1 neither of us can see each other.
in both tests 1 and 2, neither of us can see each other in the trading post or the frames in the dojo.
for test 3: in a team with a player then headed to maroo's bazaar, I see no one there even him but he says it's full.

both I and trader are higher than mr2 and have 2fa enabled.

any assist is helpful as all trading are blocked that way.

Thanks.

NlL8xId.jpg

10 hours ago, --WA--LoneWalker said:

Well what will help

They already know and are looking into it. Unless you have a way to compare one person that can't see others with one that does and perhaps find something blocking traffic or whatnot, then there's nothing you can do but wait.