Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant see other players when trying to trade in dojo/hub [Investigating]

Mostafaone55

7 hours ago, EgyFrame said:

Hello my Tenno friends, Ramadan Kareem

Quoted below is the final reply from tech. support. :sadcry:

Ramadan kareem bro .
as if our ISP will understand a freaking word that they mentioned , they don't know what Te Date (WE) means bro . 😢

Edited by Cannon101

Same problem here since todays update, two friends and myself have been playing online together for years now, and suddenly it is not possible anymore. We ensured port forwarding in the router and also the windows firewall, still nothing :-(

On 2021-04-02 at 3:59 PM, deadepic1 said:

ok the issue start to appear at the 8th hotfix in railjack where all  Egyptian no one excluded we go to fortuna or cetues or demios we cant see people we only see ourself and  when we invite people to dojo  we cant see them or they cant see us not even  appear in trade list in dojo  like we as ghost in game  or cant  see anyone  in relays or mars  bazzar  please DE this important matter u need to concern about this as there is a lot from Egypt  play this game and trade is important key for this game  and issue  start to happen at hotfix

I was just going to say that but you did first, good. 

Hey DE, two updates and the issue still exists... 

I think DE should work in this bug because WE cant trade and trading is one of the MOST important things in this game... Please fix it asap

• Like 1

Just got into Warframe and yeah, same problem, though someone could make a fix, I play Valorant and Egyptian ISPs block the voice chat, so someone made a command that, with a free VPN, can get Voice chat to work. Maybe someone could do the same for warframe? Just a thought.

man im not using vpn in warframe because im already getting a bad connection with other players ... DE said that they did something new to a hotfix that made this problem exist , so it can be better if they got the old thing back so we can trade again , btw DE ... it has been 5 days now without doing any trades ...

On 2021-04-15 at 8:20 PM, Hunter70777 said:

man im not using vpn in warframe because im already getting a bad connection with other players ... DE said that they did something new to a hotfix that made this problem exist , so it can be better if they got the old thing back so we can trade again , btw DE ... it has been 5 days now without doing any trades ...

I'm kinda hardstuck since I don't wanna sell my items but I can't trade for plat and more warframe/weapon slots so if I were you I'd do anything to trade

13 hours ago, Hitscanny said:

I'm kinda hardstuck since I don't wanna sell my items but I can't trade for plat and more warframe/weapon slots so if I were you I'd do anything to trade

i tried the vpn thing and now i can so few people in relays and dojos and maroo's bazaar , but when i wanted to invite someone , it gave them the message '' unreachable '' then they sent me invite and it kept the '' please wait '' sentence for over 10 minutes then nothing happens ... then i told them to come to maroo's bazaar without a invite , they did but they dont see me and i dont see them , i can only see the 4 or 5 people i mentioned above as ''few'' , i just got lucky with 1 trade out of 5 ... i really cant play like this ... im using vpn4test btw

for some reason whenever i invite anyone it says could not deliver and same if someone else invites me till now one of the ways i have found to deal with it which still doesnt work always is that when i press esc then click on the + sign to invite others in that 2 sec time when its loading the list if i get invited it works but that too not always pls fix this bug i can play with my friends for this reason

7 minutes ago, CyberPunk710 said:

for some reason whenever i invite anyone it says could not deliver and same if someone else invites me till now one of the ways i have found to deal with it which still doesnt work always is that when i press esc then click on the + sign to invite others in that 2 sec time when its loading the list if i get invited it works but that too not always pls fix this bug i can play with my friends for this reason

This is why you are meant to search for your issue before making a thread. There is already a post from DE stating that they know there are issues and they are trying to resolve it.

• What I have found that seems to work is to go to navigation, and have the person join your squad from the friend list. I could not deliver invites, nor could I be invited. But having someone manually join my squad without invites worked fine.

Edited by krc473
Forgot the link

On 2021-04-12 at 9:41 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello everyone! 

Cross posting here as the issues described here are most likely related:

I can say that this is, with almost 100% certainty, WE - Egypt's main broadband ISP blocking Warframe.

There were similar issues with League of Legends a few years back, they only revoked the block when they were directly contacted by Riot Games.

Using a VPN would fix the problem, except that WE also blocks all outgoing VPN connections it can pick up. Some VPNs can bypass this. WE blocks those by instead not allowing you to open their websites.

The point I'm trying to make is that "just use a VPN" is easier said than done, and they won't listen to us no matter how many times we call them about issues. They will literally play dumb and tell us to restart our routers.

53 minutes ago, BluRex said:

I can say that this is, with almost 100% certainty, WE - Egypt's main broadband ISP blocking Warframe.

There were similar issues with League of Legends a few years back, they only revoked the block when they were directly contacted by Riot Games.

Using a VPN would fix the problem, except that WE also blocks all outgoing VPN connections it can pick up. Some VPNs can bypass this. WE blocks those by instead not allowing you to open their websites.

The point I'm trying to make is that "just use a VPN" is easier said than done, and they won't listen to us no matter how many times we call them about issues. They will literally play dumb and tell us to restart our routers.

But some people can bypass WE's restrictions, say in Valorant, there's a command you can run on your computer with a VPN on to be able to Voice chat with teammates, so my guess is we gotta do something like that here, for more reference look up Valorant VOIPs Egypt videos

43 minutes ago, Hitscanny said:

But some people can bypass WE's restrictions, say in Valorant, there's a command you can run on your computer with a VPN on to be able to Voice chat with teammates, so my guess is we gotta do something like that here, for more reference look up Valorant VOIPs Egypt videos

I'm aware of this workaround and I actually use it. Doesn't seem to work in Warframe though.