The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cant see other players when trying to trade in dojo/hub [Investigating]

Mostafaone55

As you can see in the title. me and my friends in all Egypt can't go online EVERYTHING IS SOLO. no friend list.. no public games.. no trades.. nothing.. we are not online anymore. it is not related to the firewall or whatever the stated solutions are. it is from the game's side. happened exactly after the last hotfix, and was expected to be solved in the following one which didn't happen. as I can see.. it is not only for Egypt at this point, it is a global issue. I also don't expect you to reply XD as observed in similar posts. but at least give us hope that you are working on it or even that you know there is actually a problem occurring. or just tell us that you are not gonna solve anything so we can stop trying and save our time and yours.

• Like 3

The problem started after Hotfix 29.10.7 as noone in Egypt could see other players and couldn't even trade with other players we just used a VPN and could call it a day but then it became worse.
Another hotfix occurred and now everytime we open our friend list it states some nonsense about ports or firewall or whatever and everyone is just offline in the friend list as I can't even invite anyone or do anything but play the game as a single player since now we can't even queue in public matches we can just play the game as a single player game which is stupid enough and feels like a shadow ban to all Egyptian players
Hope we get a fix soon and if there is no fix then atleast say it so we stop having a false hope of being able to play the game again.

• Like 4

Hi DE Team;

Kindly Note there is an issue persisting since update/hotfix from Beginning April

If u can drop a quick notification that u are still working on this or its still being investigated, that will be much appreciated, We understand that the team has a lot of bugs to squash and we are not looking for ETA's.

Good Luck & Thank You!

Edited by XacKflash
Fix Typos
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, kaloshax said:

yeah i know but i need a solution for this problem

Well, if the issue is DE’s matchmaking servers there is no solution. Except for waiting for a fix.

You can try verifying the download cache or setting up port forwarding.

Edited by krc473

@Motav

For other countries, there is no problem at all.
Please understand that the countries that use VPNs on a daily basis are in the minority, and the countries themselves are unique.
Russia, China, Middle Eastern countries, North Korea, and Myanmar are restricting the Internet.

I think your problem is the Egyptian government's regulation of the Internet.

There are people in Asia who use VPNs to connect outside the country. (China)
They often shout, "Internet connection failure is USA sabotage".

Are people who use VPNs completely unaware of their own government's Internet regulations?
Are they of the mindset that the cause of the problem must be companies in other countries and not their own governments?

I would advise you to use a VPN and visit EU and USA news sites that are concerned about press freedom.

some one fking help us for god sake i have 2000 hours in this game i wasted all my life on it and now cant trade or play online doing everything solo on my own please help our country its getting worse every update but no one even thinking about us ............................... @yuji8157 my sir league of legend had the same issue with Egypt they just contacted the mother company of internet TE data and they fixed it in 1 weak its not government issue or anything its just changing come files connections with every update making it incompatible with our country internet or something and other countries having problem since last patch like Saudi Arabia cant invite people from north America they only can invite people from Europe if you are one of the game employee you have to do something sir....... thanks in advance

My lovely DE another games had same issue with internet like league of legend with some countries they just contacted the mother company of internet TE DATA to fix the issue and they fixed it in one weak and not just Egypt had problems even a lot of countries couldn't invite people like from north America when being in Europe so please u have to do something some of us paid for the game and some played all his life and invited everyone of his friends to play the game all this for nothing and fire wall fixing doesn't make anything . please help us thanks in advance .

• Like 1

Can’t trade. Been playing the game for so long and what’s happening rn makes it unplayable. Can’t trade and Can’t even play with other players. VPN is so bad it raises my ping to 500ms. I live in egypt too. Will this be fixed?

i hope it’s fixed ASAP. Any of the devs that are reading this topic right now, please reply to me just so i know you guys are working on it please. This has happened since The new RJ update released

Thanks DE i really love your game,

On 2021-04-23 at 10:55 PM, krc473 said:

Well, if the issue is DE’s matchmaking servers there is no solution. Except for waiting for a fix.

You can try verifying the download cache or setting up port forwarding.

it's 30 day now for the trade issue and like 7 day for no matchmaking no invite system !! u think we need to wait more than a month ?  

1 hour ago, Tim0n0 said:

it's 30 day now for the trade issue and like 7 day for no matchmaking no invite system !! u think we need to wait more than a month ?  

I have no idea what you are talking about with the trade issue. Its not mentioned anywhere else in the thread. There have been issues since DE made some server upgrades, which were mentioned around when the OP posted (link). They did not seem fully resolved yet (I certainly still had some issues after 20 April).

Maybe you have just been trade banned? I don't know, that isn't part of this thread.

8 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I have no idea what you are talking about with the trade issue. Its not mentioned anywhere else in the thread. There have been issues since DE made some server upgrades, which were mentioned around when the OP posted (link). They did not seem fully resolved yet (I certainly still had some issues after 20 April).

Maybe you have just been trade banned? I don't know, that isn't part of this thread.

check this [here] since 1 april we can't trade cuz we can't see any player in dojo or any relay we are invisible and support  already know about this issue  and no one help , all we got is run vpn !! okay np for vpn on trade but for matchmaking or receive  invite  ! u will got at les 200 ping in eu sever lag and disconnect every 10 min  

Edited by Tim0n0