Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative Cephalon Simaris standing for killing Synthesis Target & 24 hour ESO & SO ban for each Synthesis target killed after the initial one

Guybrush88

No. I've killed hundreds because nothing happens for me up to the point of its death! I can be hitting it until it's 90% dead and simaris then tells me "there it is". No icon or warning of any type even if i am stamding in front of it for 20 seconds until i bring out the scanner. I am not one that has it out the whole mission just to be told it is right in front of me.

When I first saw this thread, I thought it was a April Fools joke, how is this still alive...

if your playing in public mode, be prepared for your Simaris targets to be killed, it is a no Brainer. Complain about it, and all you are is going to feed the trolls, and them trolls love your nice salted tears.

What about Simaris sends nanocephalites that have marked the way to them them but also make them invulnerable to damage (with added damage reflection shields for giggles) till they're fully scanned with the proper equipment?

Archived