Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Telking Tenno

SpackTsoNarZariman

Question

Hi guys!

I want to ask for some help. I saw in videoes that the operator speak in missions and i couldn't figure it out why mine is mute. I compleated all the story mode missions in the game and still my operator isn't speak at all. This is not a big thing but im afraid i miss some game content or just some settings what i have to turn on? Maybe they speak only in special missions? I asked the ingame help chat but they didn't know it eighter. If someone could explain me what i do wrong i would apriciate it.

Thanks it advance! ^^

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, kid118 said:

Hi guys!

I want to ask for some help. I saw in videoes that the operator speak in missions and i couldn't figure it out why mine is mute. I compleated all the story mode missions in the game and still my operator isn't speak at all. This is not a big thing but im afraid i miss some game content or just some settings what i have to turn on? Maybe they speak only in special missions? I asked the ingame help chat but they didn't know it eighter. If someone could explain me what i do wrong i would apriciate it.

Thanks it advance! ^^

Check if you have 'Creator mode' turned on in settings. If i remember correctly, it hides all spoiler content including operator transmissions.

Archived