6 hours ago, CyborgJellyfish said:

Here's my five drops:

1. Tarna Planter
  2. Flower Decanter
  3. Flower Decanter
  4. Tarna Planter
  5. Tarna Planter.

Well, that sucks.

Why? You haven't expected to get palette, do you? Last time they gave one it was 2% chance drop. This time it could be even less as there are two rare drops. You could get 5 kuakas fluffes instead. And that would suck.

1 minute ago, alce00 said:

Why? You haven't expected to get palette, do you? Last time they gave one it was 2% chance drop. This time it could be even less as there are two rare drops. You could get 5 kuakas fluffes instead. And that would suck.

While there certainly is sense in what you're saying, yes I was kinda hoping for one in five to be rare. Either one, but you're right the palette was the cherry to aim for. More fool me, eh?

On 2021-04-01 at 8:55 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop!

This week, all live streams offer the April Showers Grab Bag:

• Common Drops
    • Flower Decanter
    • Tarna Planter
    • Ashen Kuaka Floof
  • Rare Drops
    • Peculiar Bloom
    • Storm Color Picker

Reminder: Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

So when will the unreal tournament stuff come to the consoles?

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (PSN)PJ_559_Cali:

Are drops limited to five? I wanted the pec. Bloom and color pallet but got the flowers and floof

Yes they are. But you can get both items ingame - colors only for plat from the market but the mod is a rare drop in rotation C of the elite sanctuary onslaught.

Dear Warframe team, like most people in the community I'm very disappointed about the RNG loot drop system in the community streams. I set my alarm every single time and get up in the middle of the night if I have to, just to watch the streams. This new reward system feels like a big middle finger towards the people who have been playing for many years and who are loyal to the community and watch all the streams. I hope you actually listen to the community this time instead of pretending to listen to our input, which seems to be the new trick to keep us playing the game. The next stream is in two hours, that is 1am local time over here. If I'm getting another "floof" this will be the last time I watched one of your lifestreams. What's the point in receiving 4 useless items in a row? Some feedback would be appropriate hence everyone on the public forum is being ignored when mentioning their dissatisfaction. Thank you in advance for your time.

2 decanters

1 planter

2 fails due to this system.   

Are you actually listening to this??? Grab bags sucks

If you are going to lei doing this then make it straight plat drops.  Random amounts that are not tradable. Or another idea would be a ticket system.   X tickets per stream and those can purchase the things you like from a store.  That way someone with a floof fetish can purchase only those while others might want to get the the color pallet or mod.

Actually I was hoping to get the color palette, wonder how many people actually got it, considering isn't cheap but 75p for just colors, 
if I didn't got that I was also hoping to get many flower decanters, since I love that plant but! just got like 4 floofs and one decanter =l!!  

I really don't want to roast DE because I do love the game but it's amazing how with just one post last month they took away from us the chance to get the Railjack in action glyph for just one person crying and it took like 5 mins to change that and replace it with something bad, now they have pages of people saying how trash is the loot bag system and they totally ignore the feedback =l!!!  

I excitedly told my friends last week that there was a chance of getting Peculiar Bloom this week (which we all wanted, and had tried farming for before from ESO to no avail).

Not only did not a single one of us get it even though we watched every stream, none of us got the Storm Palette either (which some of us also wanted).

All of our hopes were dashed as quickly as they were raised, especially when we found out the drops were limited to 5 total before it hard locked. So we couldn't even keep trying by watching all of the streams.

Isn't the point of drops to incentivize viewers to watch your streams? You're basically making it so people only have to watch 2 1/2 of the streams and they can just ignore the rest (if they just wanted items). It's not like streams are unlimited either, you can only get drops while the stream is live, so you really only have 8 chances in a week. I don't understand the arbitrary limit on top of that.

It's not that we're ungrateful either, we did want some of the flower planters and we put them to good use, but all of us got duplicates and none of the rare items which was disappointing.

In the future, please consider some kind of duplicate protection or "advancement" system where you're rewarded for watching every stream. For example, instead of the rare drops just being a random 1% chance or something, make it so if you watched the previous 3 days' streams, you get a guaranteed rare item. This would incentivize engaging with every stream while simultaneously solving the problem of people only watching one stream that happens to have the item they want, as per the old system.

i see i'm not the only one to get 5 basic drop and not a single rare one , this seem not right , i mean what the point to make rare drop if no one can have it after 5 drops

DE please can you consider make another week with the same drops or even remove the basic one and just make 5 rare instead ? or make 8 - 10 drop the next time to have more chance to get it, even one every 20 minutes of watching, we can have 12 to 15 drop like that

because all the other drop worked fine for me, i'm having the 5 differents drops everytime and this the first time i have the same object two time in a raw

i watched the stream especially for the color palette and peculiar bloom mod and i was hoping to have at least one of them so i'm little dissapointed here, this not a critic i love the game but i think this system can be improve to the better 

Archived