Community Stream Schedule: April 5 - 9

1 hour ago, SiriSnugglebottoms said:

They stream because it's beneficial for them, not us. lol

Not as much as it is for people like you, but nothing is satisfying there's always complains there's always crys when DE isn't obliged to give free stuff, Only greedy people will leave if  there aren't any free stuff given but then there's always new people joining everyday.

Edited by (PSN)SilentEcho999
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, (PSN)SilentEcho999 said:

Not as much as it is for people like you, but nothing is satisfying there's always complains there's always crys when DE isn't obliged to give free stuff, Only greedy people will leave if  there aren't any free stuff given but then there's always new people joining everyday.

I haven't complained about the drops. I'm just saying it's wrong to suggest that the stream is for our benefit when it's for theirs. It's a PR gig and it looks better the more people are watching it.

• Like 21

Why are these fools, still stealing my eggs?

Anyway, fellow Tennos here your Easter surprises:

Common ones:

https://warframedrops.com/img/flower-decanter.png.webpFlower Decanter.

Tarna Planter Orbiter Decoration Problems - Art & Animation - Warframe  Forums Tarna Planter.

Ashen Kuaka Floof - Warframe dropsAshen Kuaka Floof.

Rare ones:

WTS Peculiar Bloom - PC: Trading Post - Warframe Forums Peculiar Bloom. (Fresh air of death)

476?cb=20130405134626 Storm Color. (For Picker I suppose they mean the middle row) ((If it doesn't show up, visit Warframe Wiki, Color palette section)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, SiriSnugglebottoms said:

I haven't complained about the drops. I'm just saying it's wrong to suggest that the stream is for our benefit when it's for theirs. It's a PR gig and it looks better the more people are watching it.

Game is still works and is good, its the people who ruin everything with complains... When this is gone they'll still complain.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, (PSN)VO1D_P4R4DOX said:

Oh great, a free COLOUR PALETTE, stop being so greedy guys, they’re giving you SOMETHING

Not when it is RNG based.   I could get 5 peculiar blooms in a row or a stupid decoration every single time. 

• Like 19

What a poor drop . I mean , really? Just like drop like that randomly? Could you please make things. Better ? Why make that like people even watch the whole lives stream it still not drop what they need and just give it hope . like , why ?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Digressive said:

Tenno!

The clocks have moved forward for Ontario, Canada and for many other places in the world, so please double check the stream time for your location!

Livestream schedule on Google Sheets

Google Calendar for livestream schedule - requires a Google Account and auto adjusts to your local time zone

Public Link - no google login required and does not auto adjust to your time zone

OZDqAbK.png

Australia & New Zealand are moving 1 hour back 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (PSN)Mordekaiser_5 said:

Why are these fools, still stealing my eggs?

Anyway, fellow Tennos here your Easter surprises:

Common ones:

https://warframedrops.com/img/flower-decanter.png.webpFlower Decanter.

Tarna Planter Orbiter Decoration Problems - Art & Animation - Warframe  Forums Tarna Planter.

Ashen Kuaka Floof - Warframe dropsAshen Kuaka Floof.

Rare ones:

WTS Peculiar Bloom - PC: Trading Post - Warframe Forums Peculiar Bloom. (Fresh air of death)

476?cb=20130405134626 Storm Color. (For Picker I suppose they mean the middle row) ((If it doesn't show up, visit Warframe Wiki, Color palette section)

Ty

23 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

This week, all live streams offer the April Showers Grab Bag:

So here’s my thing. I hate this personally. RNG isn’t fun for me, I prefer to focus on something to be had. And yes I’ve seen the arguments on here “then don’t watch”. And I won’t be lol. But doesn’t that logic literally defeat the purpose of your drops campaigns in the first place? You want people to watch and are trying to incentivize people to watch but then you do this RNG grab bag idea and you’re splitting your community and losing viewers. Maybe that’s what you want? I don’t know why but sure, keep doing grab bags, more of us will just lose interest entirely.

• Like 26

7 hours ago, Opetyr said:

Not when it is RNG based.   I could get 5 peculiar blooms in a row or a stupid decoration every single time. 

Not everyone thinks it’s some “stupid” decoration, and not everyone has peculiar bloom. Tho I do agree, RNG and Streams don’t go well together

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, (PSN)VO1D_P4R4DOX said:

Not everyone thinks it’s some “stupid” decoration, and not everyone has peculiar bloom. Tho I do agree, RNG and Streams don’t go well together

If the free drops from the grab bag were tradeable through different platforms I would trade you all of mine instantly, more than half the stuff I've gotten I already own so yeah.

• Like 2

Why there are many players hate RNG drop, and DE still keep doing that ?

Did the communication team really try or want to know about WF players ?

Edited by (NSW)Lolo
  • Like 12

Anyone have any clue besides "in april" on the dex alerts? Like, when do the alerts start? I dont have any of the dex items because I havent played on pc for that long. Really excited for the rhino skin and all the other stuff, but I'd love to know when to expect them starting the alerts.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, clintonmeade40 said:

Anyone have any clue besides "in april" on the dex alerts? Like, when do the alerts start? I dont have any of the dex items because I havent played on pc for that long. Really excited for the rhino skin and all the other stuff, but I'd love to know when to expect them starting the alerts.

DE will give us about 3-4 days notice before they start the Dex Alerts. The alerts will remain up for 7-14 days. Most, if not all, of the previous Anniversary rewards will be made available. My guess is that DE will release the Dex Alerts at the same time as Update 30.

I hope DE will rename them "The Gift of Natah Alerts" :crylaugh:

• Like 6

On 2021-04-01 at 12:55 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Rare Drops

• Peculiar Bloom
  • Storm Color Picker

Very nice. Looking forward to getting the free colours!

Slightly less looking forward to seeing flowers popping out of places that don't normally see light. :crylaugh: Please let us choose what cosmetics we expose ourselves to.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Very nice. Looking forward to getting the free colours!

Slightly less looking forward to seeing flowers popping out of places that don't normally see light. :crylaugh: Please let us choose what cosmetics we expose ourselves to.

Last time when they had given palette as a random drop it had a whopping 2% chance. Yes, 2%. So, I wouldn't bet on getting one next week. Plus this time there're two rare drops, so it could be 1% chance for palette and 1% for mod. Who knows?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, (PSN)Cam9Cam9Cam9 said:

Some questions:

What are the chances for a common and rare drop?

What is a storm color picker?

My thoughts:

I don't think its a good idea to have RNG as an aspect of the drops but rather just give the reward.

Storm color picker is a color pallete in warframe which u use like other color palletes like shamrock color pallete

• Like 1

For those who disagree with the rng drops and provided constructive criticism and suggestions, thank you! It is much more helpful to understand someone else's perspective that way.  At first I didn't care either way because I watch some streams just for the content but now I would agree they might be counter-productive.

The negative or name calling complaints were not swaying me whatsoever.

• Like 7

On 2021-04-01 at 8:55 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop!

This week, all live streams offer the April Showers Grab Bag:

• Common Drops
    • Flower Decanter
    • Tarna Planter
    • Ashen Kuaka Floof
  • Rare Drops
    • Peculiar Bloom
    • Storm Color Picker

Reminder: Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Hey DE, is the drop system in a way we don’t get multiples of the storm color picker? Or someone will get more than 1?

• Like 5

• [DE]Helen unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic