Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: April 5 - 9

[DE]Helen

On 2021-04-01 at 7:13 PM, (PSN)SilentEcho999 said:

Lovely Drops, will definitely watch.

Sorry for those who aren't satisfied with getting stuff for "Free".  DE can easily stop streaming because they don't really have to and people will still be playing the game anyways so cheer up and be grateful. 🤗

Good aditude I totally agree with you

I have this weird bug whenever a void fissure mission runs out of time in the UI, no other mission will appear and at the end it leaves a blank list with ni mission at all.

That leaves me to restart my game to show them again. This bug is also related to bounties in cetus and neckralist (wasnt in fortuna so I dont know if its there too).

When the timer runs out it will say: "refreshing in 90 seconds" but wont show any bounty leaving a blank list with no bounties and once again forcing me to restart the game.

This is happening in sorties too

not mad about the randomness but the drops look good :) (and I usually dont bother with decoration stuff)

fingers crossed for peculiar bloom though the colour palette looks good too. worst case scenario my Kubrow has a plant to eat and pee on.

if you are gonna continue with the RGN in loot bags, could we please at least have the chance to NOT get duplicates? (at least if is a useless item) for example,
you have only 5 chances to get something, but why I would want 3 color palettes if I would get in reality just one? 

On 2021-04-01 at 5:18 PM, Haveek said:

You guys couldve put legendary cores or something extremely valuable like that as rewards as an april fools joke.

Given all the crap they get for other jokes they make why would they ever even consider something like that? There's nothing funny about it and it would just piss a bunch of people off.

On 2021-04-01 at 6:08 PM, DrinkingRock said:

It's unfortunate that some of the drops are completely worthless for some players, like the Storm palette and Kuaka floof. At least there aren't any unobtainables this time round.

Floof's are NEVER worthless! Even when you have a room in your dojo full of just floof's they have value!

On 2021-04-01 at 6:37 PM, Soy77 said:

If the stream's intentions is to promote warframe, and/or to circulate information directly to the players, then grabbag doesn't entice for the case very optimally.

Normal drops in the other hand, entice players to watch every streams through the week. It also rewards discipline and ability to show up instead of luck.

Sorry but nothing about your comment is true, you get the drops for just 'tuning in', which is as easy as starting the stream muted in a tab in the background, something that even now can be automated with scripts/macros/autoclickers/etc that require no dedication, attention or even thought to pull off(once it's in place) with the aside note of having to 'take the time' to claim it and even that I'm sure could be automated The drops system in general is really quite flawed, but as long as people are allowed to have a voice they'll of course complain that they're not getting 'better' free stuff to which they feel so entitled.

On 2021-04-03 at 4:48 PM, (PSN)LuketheNuke9824 said:

Honestly, I want peculiar bloom only because I can use it to screw with my friends

That ashen kuaka floof is going straight with the other 37 floofs on my orbiter

Wow if u see my orbiter you will be scared or impressed or both coz of my Extensive floof collection and my aquarium full of all the Orokin fish with one singular tralok vibin there.

Well, I'm just here to add to the sentiment that random drops should be the exception, not the norm, and better not used at all. And that adding "rare" drops to the mix is a bad move -- it may boost metrics but it won't boost anyone's actual interest in the streams.

On 2021-04-03 at 8:16 PM, (NSW)albadicentra said:

Why are we limited to only 5 drops? If I watch all four hours I should be able to get 8 drops, why is there a limit? 

So you only get 5 colour palettes, instead of 8, and are unable to do anything with the other 4 instead of 7.

Of course, this leaves you slightly less disappointed that you didn't get an assortment of goodies.

On 2021-04-02 at 7:07 PM, Dr.Tursko said:

Can you at least keep RNG out of the damn streams? My god, we already have terrible drop chances in the game. We don’t need it on Twitch, too.

Agreed. It's bad enough that you can get doubles of stuff that has no use once you have it. I remember I was in a stream for the Chrismas glyphs and I got 3 of the same one in a row. The whole RNG in streams is both retarded and horrible design. Like you said, it's bad enough that the drop chances in the game are bad, so why should we have to go with an RNG on a stream that is to give us rewards for watching and being loyal. Yet the second they gave doubles or drops that have to rely on RNG is where the line is drawn. And that is why I don't go to streams that have RNG for rewards.

On 2021-04-02 at 5:34 AM, Kylo. said:
On 2021-04-02 at 5:43 AM, (PSN)SilentEcho999 said:

Sorry for those who aren't satisfied with getting stuff for "Free".  DE can easily stop streaming because they don't really have to and people will still be playing the game anyways so cheer up and be grateful. 🤗

You really don't know the market!!!😂😂

On 2021-04-02 at 2:13 AM, (PSN)SilentEcho999 said:

Totally agree. If you don't like it, just don't watch. Ik try to watch every stream, don't care what the drop is, I like the idea tot get free items die decoration or other user.

Archived