Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: April 5 - 9

[DE]Helen

Funny how those complain think they own DE or something, bruh breath for a second lol

Combine all of the FREE decorations and cosmetics received from all of those streams and see how platinum its actually worth. 

When somebody gives you something for Free, you don't get to pick and choose it's for free take it or leave, Do you always complain about any Gifts that you receive from anybody?? 

Ya'll complain even though we all know you do watch streams anyway because you wouldn't reject free stuff and we all know you already got plenty of items on display already.

And again, absolutely nobody is holding you by the ear and forcing you to watch. 

On 2021-04-01 at 9:55 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop!

This week, all live streams offer the April Showers Grab Bag:

• Common Drops
    • Flower Decanter
    • Tarna Planter
    • Ashen Kuaka Floof
  • Rare Drops
    • Peculiar Bloom
    • Storm Color Picker

Reminder: Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

For some reason, even though I'm following you,
I didn't get a notification about this.

I found it weird that there wasn't one for this week yet,
so I found the notification of last week's stuff,
and clicked the group tab it's attached to,
and found the one at the top of the list.

On 2021-04-01 at 9:37 PM, Soy77 said:

I think most of us can agree that grabbag's randomness has left a bad taste in unlucky player's mouth, and will only add up as more players gets unlucky.

If the stream's intentions is to promote warframe, and/or to circulate information directly to the players, then grabbag doesn't entice for the case very optimally.

Player can get up to two drops per stream, get all 5 by Wednesday, and skip Thursday stream altogether.

Normal drops in the other hand, entice players to watch every streams through the week. It also rewards discipline and ability to show up instead of luck.

Sure drops are free. But it doesn't mean we can't give suggestions to improve it. The whole warframe is free. Never stop loving fans to give suggestions.

This is a more diplomatic and appreciatiated response than “If you don’t like it, then don’t watch the stream”, ty gg.✊🏾

Rng is arguably the single worst element in this game.  It generates nothing but resentment and burnout in the long run.
We,ve seen in several events that a good, solid grind where the reward is based solely on the quality of your performace is totally doable. That's what we need instead of this kindergarten fishing pond circus.

Now a color palette for a stream is a fair deal but this??
Well, in the voice of Cephalon Cy: "Rng. Yay."

On 2021-04-02 at 2:14 AM, Onnyx11 said:

If you don't like it...don't watch the streams 

Stop being an jackass. It's good that the community gives feedback and maybe they take away the loot bags. If the whole community was like you. Nothing would ever change and get fixed.

You would just say to every bug and broken stuff "if you don't like it, stop playing the game" 

hace 1 hora, (PSN)Danny-Nukem dijo:

Stop being an jackass. It's good that the community gives feedback and maybe they take away the loot bags. If the whole community was like you. Nothing would ever change and get fixed.

You would just say to every bug and broken stuff "if you don't like it, stop playing the game" 

THIS  ^ 

Sorry but loot bags are a joke, I just got two floofs, and not even a cute one lol, the only new thing is the color palette that at this rate I don't thing I would get with the other chances I have through the week.

You get the same amount of items with the normal and old system, also you actually get what you was specting to get by watching it, in other hand, please people have to stop saying, "is free"  "you don't need to watch it",  NO,  isn't free, you gave one hour of YOUR time for that item, so is not free, also how is this even better than the other system, you literaly have to watch the whole stream to get the two drops, because if you don't reclaim the first one, the % bar gets stuck at 100% unless you actually claim the first one, if by chance you forgot to claim the drop, you will NOT get the second one because the % does't move.

hace 6 horas, (PSN)SilentEcho999 dijo:

Funny how those complain think they own DE or something, bruh breath for a second lol

Combine all of the FREE decorations and cosmetics received from all of those streams and see how platinum its actually worth. 

When somebody gives you something for Free, you don't get to pick and choose it's for free take it or leave, Do you always complain about any Gifts that you receive from anybody?? 

Ya'll complain even though we all know you do watch streams anyway because you wouldn't reject free stuff and we all know you already got plenty of items on display already.

And again, absolutely nobody is holding you by the ear and forcing you to watch. 

Complaining about the people that complain. Adorable.

On 2021-04-01 at 8:08 PM, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Yet again a waste only "good" drop is p.bloom and yet again with the stupid grab bag with fixed drops..imean rng 

Indeed, I got 2 kuaka floofs on the stream today... so dupes are possible.

4 hours ago, (NSW)Kaizer said:

Indeed, I got 2 kuaka floofs on the stream today... so dupes are possible.

I had a good start today, got the two planters Tarna Planter and Flower Decanter, I like how we don't need to go to a relay or mission now the emails just open when you login.

Will see what's next hope it's not the colour palette already own it, good palette as well.

I actually don't mind the free content but I am curious as to how the drop schedule is decided. If it's decided on a week by week basis or if it's decided way earlier in advance. 

also, some ideas for next year's spring drops: new ephemera like rainfall? (similar to frost fall but with rain clouds), or an ephemera like peculiar bloom but it applies flowers to your warframe or flower cosmetic skins to weapons. just some suggestions.

En 1/4/2021 a las 22:08, DrinkingRock dijo:

It's unfortunate that some of the drops are completely worthless for some players, like the Storm palette and Kuaka floof. At least there aren't any unobtainables this time round.

But how do you manage to get peculiar Bloom? As far as I know it cannot be obtained via regular ways, I mean in game market nor missions... can you? 

Archived