Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.9

[DE]Danielle

Plz reduce cooldown of crew members summoned in non-railjack missions. They are present like 2min and then gone for 7-8min

Also:

ARJ9TMp.png

Can you do sth about the tremendous amount of unused focus points??? Maybee sth like a token system? Where we can buy Formas? Or other stuff?

Edited by ---Swaggi---
  • Like 10

2 minutes ago, Evillainx said:

Fix it! How long to wait!!!
10 patches have already been released!
I upgraded these items and improved them. They are not displayed in the profile!

========
ARSENAL!

2021-03-27-221928.png

====================

Profile!

2021-03-27-221854.png

This is a known issue that will be fixed in a hotfix next week.

• Like 4

On 2021-03-31 at 10:49 PM, Nathos-1999 said:

Thanks for the update! 👌 Here’s some feedback:

- Please for the love of god bring back force hosting. It is a pain greater than death watching the loading screen for 2 minutes before an eventual squad join failure pops up.

- Please bring in corpus railjack skirmishes. I love having missions where it’s just my railjack vs an enemy armada. Allows me to properly test my railjack functionality at its best, whilst being a quick and fun alternative to the more complex mission types. Have at least one railjack skirmish mission type per proxima region. With this said...

- Please differentiate grinner railjack tileset labels. All of them say skirmish, but a lot of them have secondary mission tasks that make it hard to know exactly what me and my railjack are signing up for.

- Don’t allow pilot crew members to move the ship when forward artillery is in use.  Are you trying to destroy this crewship without boarding it? Hahahaha railjack engines go brrrrrr. 

No further comments for now, but thanks a lot DE! really think this update was 5 steps in the right direction.

Another welcome hot-fix, but I still got the same suggestions 

• Like 7

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw and causes random staggers

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments ,changing stuff after purchase is a scam!!

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

10. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

11.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

12. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

lets compress the textures into oblivion what could possibly go wrong?

13. lavos 2 resets sprint toggle

14. sometimes when hovering Zephyr can´t cast her abilities 

15. casting tornadoes with Zephyr makes enemies in the entire level stop moving

• Like 9

Please for future updates start testing your content before letting it out. If its in inside the team or opening a beta testing community group then so be it.

I'm sure I don't need to explain to you how bringing out any kind of product that is damaged/ incomplete would desatisfy consumers of any kind. With large games it's understandable that SOME bugs will be found. But within each update, more and more content is being brought with larger amount of bugs and they're even more problematic and it seems disrespectful to the community to act as a debugger (which could've been used at least 3 days prior).

Since the latest update launched there have been 6 hotfixes in less than a week.
During that time, a small group of testers on a small dedicated server could've easily point these out and have the majority of the content tweaked before releasing.

This post was not created to bash the devs, but is a protest to the current active system.
Either give your devs more time, create a beta testing team or hire more people if you're unmatched to the amount of code warframe has become.

This behavior since the introduction of Liches has affected the community's population drastically (Since the arrival of Liches at least it has become more noticable).
This might be a factor to look at.

• Like 17

i got a problem with trade and I have submitted a request to solve the problem and nothing for a full day please help

For the information the problem in general I have in the state of Egypt !! not only me ! please help asap !!! 

Edited by SyrexLeon

Fix Gunnery 10.  It's trash.  Fix it.  You know the problem, we told you it was going to be a problem, Fix it.  I reFuse to get it until you change it to something else because it's an active down grade.

The auto aim is not good enough to justiFy the reduction in clip size... it's GARBAGE.  IT'S BAD.  FIX IT.

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Dates to come! But April is the month for Anniversary :) 

Sweet! Thank you. I was confused and thought it was March. Thanks for clarifying! 😸

EDIT: I just rewatched the video (much appreciated for linking the timestamped area), Rhino Dex looks awesome!! Looking forward to it 💖

Edited by LillyRaccune
Rhino Dex skin

Will we get a face mask toggle for the railjack crew?

Some factions have two different masks (full face and half face) and the portraits and detail previews as seen from Ticker's hiring menu aren't always consistent with each other or with what the crew member actually comes with. Can we get some synchronization there?

Small sample size but these have been my observations so far with crew members from five of the six factions:

• The Steel Meridian crew portrait icon shows the half mask version but the detail preview always showed them with the full mask equipped. All Steel Meridian crew I've hired came with the full mask, so the portrait doesn't match. Does that version exist for Steel Meridian?
  • New Loka crew I've hired have been 60/40 as to whether or not they came with a full face mask. The portrait icon and details preview both showed the half mask variant, so I couldn't tell before hiring them whether or not they came with the full mask or the half mask.
  • Perrin Sequence crew portrait shows a full face mask but their preview shows a half mask. The ones I've hired have been 50/50 on which version of the mask they wore.
  • Red Veil crew portrait and detail preview both showed a full face mask and all the Red Veil crew I've hired came with it.
  • Cephalon Suda crew portrait and detail preview both showed a half face mask and all the Cephalon Suda crew I've hired came with it.

I've not hired a Hexis crew yet, so no observations there yet.

Edited by WraithSG
  • Like 2