Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.9

[DE]Danielle

14 minutes ago, FlamingCore said:

Please for future updates start testing your content before letting it out. If its in inside the team or opening a beta testing community group then so be it.

I'm sure I don't need to explain to you how bringing out any kind of product that is damaged/ incomplete would desatisfy consumers of any kind. With large games it's understandable that SOME bugs will be found. But within each update, more and more content is being brought with larger amount of bugs and they're even more problematic and it seems disrespectful to the community to act as a debugger (which could've been used at least 3 days prior).

Since the latest update launched there have been 6 hotfixes in less than a week.

During that time, a small group of testers on a small dedicated server could've easily point these out and have the majority of the content tweaked before releasing.

This post was not created to bash the devs, but is a protest to the current active system.
Either give your devs more time, create a beta testing team or hire more people if you're unmatched to the amount of code warframe has become.

This behavior since the introduction of Liches has affected the community's population drastically (Since the arrival of Liches at least it has become more noticable).
This might be a factor to look at.

I'm not whiteknighting DE exactly, I have my own issues with some of the changes they've made, but you need to realize that they are not a huge development team. They simply do not have number of people necessary to test things on the same scale, or even close to the scale, of the PC player base. If you really don't like being a tester for new patches, maybe consider moving to console. You get the updates later, but they are less buggy due to the hotfix processes done on PC.

43 minutes ago, _Wonejo_ said:

You fixed this but still no fix for the amount of Endo they give when scrapped? smh

For real, I actively DON'T want to play railjack because of this, and the wreckage limit, and I'm not about to miss out on like 5k+ endo

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, WraithSG said:

Will we get a face mask toggle for the railjack crew?

Some factions have two different masks (full face and half face) and the portraits and detail previews as seen from Ticker's hiring menu aren't always consistent with each other or with what the crew member actually comes with. Can we get some synchronization there?

Small sample size but these have been my observations so far with crew members from five of the six factions:

• The Steel Meridian crew portrait icon shows the half mask version but the detail preview always showed them with the full mask equipped. All Steel Meridian crew I've hired came with the full mask, so the portrait doesn't match. Does that version exist for Steel Meridian?
  • New Loka crew I've hired have been 60/40 as to whether or not they came with a full face mask. The portrait icon and details preview both showed the half mask variant, so I couldn't tell before hiring them whether or not they came with the full mask or the half mask.
  • Perrin Sequence crew portrait shows a full face mask but their preview shows a half mask. The ones I've hired have been 50/50 on which version of the mask they wore.
  • Red Veil crew portrait and detail preview both showed a full face mask and all the Red Veil crew I've hired came with it.
  • Cephalon Suda crew portrait and detail preview both showed a half face mask and all the Cephalon Suda crew I've hired came with it.

I've not hired a Hexis crew yet, so no observations there yet.

I have not seen a full masked New Loka crew member. Could you please post a picture? Just curious to see how she looks with it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed being able to select Sigils as Operator Secondary Face in Appearance options. 

did that do anything weird? I have some nightmarish scene in my head, a poor Operator's face twisted into a Red Veil spiral and just having their eyes and nose in all the wrong places xD

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KaerisMalifaux said:

I have not seen a full masked New Loka crew member. Could you please post a picture? Just curious to see how she looks with it. 

Here are three New Loka Crew: One with a half mask, and two with full masks.

New Loka Crew Members

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ---Swaggi--- said:

Can you do sth about the tremendous amount of unused focus points??? Maybee sth like a token system? Where we can buy Formas? Or other stuff?

I agree with this, atm they go to waste unfortunately

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed the new Armaments that were released in Update 29.10.0 not appearing when filtered by house type (Zekti, Vidar, Lavan) at the ‘Configure Railjack’ panel.

Well yes, but actually no.

Zetki Filter ON:

zn50ZNT.png

No filters:

HgT5TE3.png

• Like 1

This fix completly broke the objective door on Flexa in Veil proxima. the last door in that specific tileset sometimes didnt open, just remaind closed. After this hotfix it never opens, 8 missions I got that tile and it never opened, doesn't matter if in squad or solo.

Some bugs to report:

- Acolytes don't show up anymore in Orb Vallis.
- Nikanas are bugged (any skin) in zaws:

Consider add this >

*We need to set an specific spawn point in a room. Please add this.
* Move the roles of the clan
* Erase rooms without broken the entire dojo

* adding tonfas, nunchakus and other weapons for zaws in Cetus!

GgdtD1s.jpeg

Edited by Stomno
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed a crash that could occur in certain Railjack encounters with range-based auras (Orvin-Haarc, Venus for example). 

Not sure if I got this right, but if I'm, this bug is still not fixed. And this bug appeared after hotfix 29.10.8, before that one everything was just fine.

When you are solo RailJack - all fine. 

If you are in party on any RailJack mission and if any of party members have frame (tested with Inaros Prime) with Physique aura equipped, then game crashes for all party members as soon as any squad member leaves the Railjack into space (into Archwing mode).

Tested without Physique (Oberon with Steel Charge) and mission went without any issues.

Edited by AmberNova