Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Profile Customization - Background, Stand, Lights, Fav Frame rotation...

-Krux-

I think we should see an expansion of player profiles. Aside from some additional stats, like how many 'thanks' an m30 gets for their blessings and whatnot.

But the focus of this current post is appearance!

The idea started with the stand that our operator and warframe are positioned on in profile view. It's the same one for everyone, same color and everything. The next level of fashionframe would be to buy new stands and color them.

Backgrounds.. instead of the blank background we all have. Lighting, separate from the background.. (Lighting, like the dojo, should come to personal ships too, btw)

And an option to instead of showing the currently equipped frame, a rotation of player's selected favorite frames.

...There's a whole can to open on the subject of player profiles. This should be explored and updated more!

EDIT: Poses too! Our articulas can be put in poses, our profile's operator and frame should have that too.

With the first part about thanks, I think it would have to be fixed to actually show every blessing for that stat to be added. Most of the times since launch, I don't even know I got a blessing until I got back to my orbiter. The blessing never pops up.

I wouldn't mind being able to change background though. I've always thought being able to select an existing captura scene we have would be a good option. Also could be a way to make the standing cost worth it for people to get them. 

Also sentinel/pet as an option to be shown along side us I thought would be nice.

Co-Signed. I like these suggestions a lot.

Some of the poses like Harrow's are broken (you can see his groin under his armor!) and a few major patches ago the lighting highlighted the details and darker atmosphere in general of Warframe. 

Sounds good! Always thought expanding customisation/personalisation options for our profiles etc was a no-brainer way for them to sell more cosmetics.  

I remember our operator used to have focus school stances showing in the profile but they removed it some time ago.

Archived