15 minutes ago, Sloan441 said:

There's no explanation worth making. 

Those rivens get dissolved. 

There are some things we simply will not waste time on and that's one of them. Life is too short for that nonsense. 

Pretty sure it's Koro on Kuva Fortress that has guaranteed Dargyn spawns at the bridge when you're waiting for the door to open. No need to find them in the plains just do that mission and abort after you get kills. Quick and easy riven unlock. Or just dissolve them don't matter either way.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Pretty sure it's Koro on Kuva Fortress that has guaranteed Dargyn spawns at the bridge when you're waiting for the door to open. No need to find them in the plains just do that mission and abort after you get kills. Quick and easy riven unlock. Or just dissolve them don't matter either way.

That node is for the destroying Dargyn with a bow, the one OP is complaining about is the kill before they touch the ground

• Like 1
7 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Haha nice 😄 I sat there staring at it for a few seconds just so people would realise what I did in the video lol. I do find it amusing that the dargyn didn't fall to the ground until pilot died.

I have run into a glitch on PS4 (I don't know if its on PC), where if I use Mag's Pull or Khora's Ensnare on the pilot, the ship will keep flying around and shooting at me. That's a convenient auto-pilot! :crylaugh:

BTW thanks for the video, I didn't know it was (potentially) so easy to open this challenge!

• Like 1

Easiest way to finish that riven challenge is just find dargyn pilots on the ground, get a high radius melee and use nova to slow them, ground slam somewhat close to them and shoot them before they hit the ground. Faster and easier than trying to hit them falling from the sky.

5 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

I have run into a glitch on PS4 (I don't know if its on PC), where if I use Mag's Pull or Khora's Ensnare on the pilot, the ship will keep flying around and shooting at me. That's a convenient auto-pilot! :crylaugh:

BTW thanks for the video, I didn't know it was (potentially) so easy to open this challenge!

Lol nice bug. And no problem, let me know if there's any other riven challenges you'd like an easy solution to.

Ah yes, that one is a pain. Executing it is easy enough. My preferred method is to fly right up in the Dargyn's front and then let loose with a non-aoe, non-punch through weapon that's rapid fire and strong. (My go-to is Kuva Nukor, very high success rate.)

What sucks about it is i could swear the game will detect when you have this riven equipped and use that info to reduce Dargyn spawns. Remedy this by bringing a coop partner and, instead of hunting for Dargyns, hunt for cetus wisps or go fishing.

The description is a bit unclear, but if this is the first thing in the game you needed a wiki for then I'm honestly a bit amazed.

Edited by Zeddypanda
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Zeddypanda said:

Ah yes, that one is a pain. Executing it is easy enough. My preferred method is to fly right up in the Dargyn's front and then let loose with a non-aoe, non-punch through weapon that's rapid fire and strong. (My go-to is Kuva Nukor, very high success rate.)

What sucks about it is i could swear the game will detect when you have this riven equipped and use that info to reduce Dargyn spawns. Remedy this by bringing a coop partner and, instead of hunting for Dargyns, hunt for cetus wisps or go fishing.

Yeah, you have to make vocal assertions "I'm just going to the Plains to fish!" and stuff to fool the game; it's often best to tell your family or friends too, even when they say "...uh, okay." Otherwise, it'll be 3 trips in and out to even see 5 dargyns.

• Like 1
On 2021-04-02 at 3:48 AM, ThumpumGood said:

point blank IN THE BACK.

you can't kill them when they're riding in the dragyn. You have to dismount them, and THEN while they're falling, do the killing shot.

Just now, Ham_Grenabe said:

Yeah, you have to make vocal assertions "I'm just going to the Plains to fish!" and stuff to fool the game; it's often best to tell your family or friends too, even when they say "...uh, okay." Otherwise, it'll be 3 trips in and out to even see 5 dargyns.

Haha, I really do this! Me and my coop pal go all cartoon voices at each other.

"Oh look at the clear skies!", we'll tell each other. "I sure hope no Dargyn pilots show up and ruin our fishing."

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Zeddypanda said:

The description is a bit unclear, but if this is the first thing in the game you needed a wiki for then I'm honestly a bit amazed.

There are 2 easy ways to force a spawn in PoE. The first is to go over to the right side just before the cable base and the 2nd is fly over in archwing to Hek's Stiletto base. Just alternate between the two as you spawn them.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1
On 2021-04-01 at 9:41 PM, ThumpumGood said:

I can one shot the troop transports but point blank shots in the back on a dargyn pilots doesnt kill them. More than 30 downed and only one counted. Wha.....??????

Bramma.jpg

step one equip duration range rhino build or a titania or even get someoen who has those frames to help out.
step 2 find dargyn pilots that are on the ground an use rhinos 4 or titanias 1 to make them airborn
step 3 kill the enemies before they return to touchign the ground

If you're Killing Dargyn Pilots while they are Piloting Dargyn's then you're doing it Wrong....

Riven Mods are like Riddles... There's always a trick to Solving them....

On 2021-04-02 at 5:09 AM, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

When someone suggests using a warframe it's to make things much easier but it's not required, it's completely possible and not too hard to do it without these specific warframes

The Wall Latching Challenge is a Sneaky one because even if you don't use Loki to do it.... You kinda windup playing Fake Loki anyway because you just Mod for extra Wall Latching Duration....

In Essence these Challenges are just gear Checks...

On 2021-04-02 at 5:29 AM, Berzerkules said:

You're pretty much taking an adjustable wrench and trying to hammer in screws then complaining that it too hard and someone should make this task easier.

And If Playing Video Games was like DIY Carpentry... Then you would have a point.... But this Analogy is not Apt because Games aren't suppose to feel like Chores...

On 2021-04-02 at 5:31 AM, ThumpumGood said:

Right tool for the job....??? That would be fine except with 50+ frames, there should be more than one that isnt a major pain.

Il do you one better... They should ALL be Practical 😈 !!!

On 2021-04-02 at 5:50 AM, Tiltskillet said:

That  challenge has been around a long time.  I'm guessing most people look up the solution or ask somebody before they ragequit.    And if not, well...there's about seven thousand other  things in this game that would have made them uninstall with the fury of a thousand suns.  😉

I do agree with you that the wording could be more clear.

The one that threw me for a Loop was the Challenge that requires you to Land 5 Headshots without Missing....

I forgot how it was worded exactly but it made me think I had to kill enemies with Headshots without Missing.... After the Riven kept Resetting itself for the 20th Time I read the Description Again and noticed it didn't say I had to Actually kill anything.

So you know what I did ?

I grabbed my Corinth... Went to Cetus at night and Shot Terry once in the Head... Boom... Unveiled 😎....

These things were invented by Satan himself.... 😐 !!!

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

The Wall Latching Challenge is a Sneaky one because even if you don't use Loki to do it.... You kinda windup playing Fake Loki anyway because you just Mod for extra Wall Latching Duration....

Only if you want to do it the hard way. Try going to Lua crossfire(high enemy density per room) and either charge Equinox's maim, then wall latch and press 4 to release it, or use Saryn, wall latch and cast a couple of Miasma. You don't need to mod for wall latch at all, you just need to get more creative.

5 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Only if you want to do it the hard way. Try going to Lua crossfire(high enemy density per room) and either charge Equinox's maim, then wall latch and press 4 to release it, or use Saryn, wall latch and cast a couple of Miasma. You don't need to mod for wall latch at all, you just need to get more creative.

You do.... The Default Wall Latch Duration is too short for anyone that isn't Loki....

So even if you are using Cheese Strats you still need to mod for Wall Latching for Consistency's Sake....

BTW I normally do this one using Octavia's Mallet Resonator Combo.... It's the got the best Build Cost to Practicality Ratio I can think of...

21 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

And If Playing Video Games was like DIY Carpentry... Then you would have a point.... But this Analogy is not Apt because Games aren't suppose to feel like Chores..

There are literal and figurative analogies. 

Figurative analogies draw similarities between dissimilar things while literal analogies compare similar things. Now, I obviously wasn't using a literal analogy here because there are little to no similarities between DIY carpentry and video games. They are both hobbies but the similarities pretty much stop there. 

OP was using an inadequate tool (Kuva Bramma) for the job (unlocking riven) just like using an adjustable wrench is not the proper tool to hammer screws. I took two totally unrelated tasks and made a comparison, I'm pretty sure that makes it an apt figurative analogy. The "fact" that games should not feel like a chore has absolutely nothing to do with the comparison. 

• Like 1
Just now, Lutesque said:

You do.... The Default Wall Latch Duration is too short for anyone that isn't Loki....

So even if you are using Cheese Strats you still need to mod for Wall Latching for Consistency's Sake....

BTW I normally do this one using Octavia's Mallet Resonator Combo.... It's the got the best Build Cost to Practicality Ratio I can think of...

Right I'm gonna prove you wrong, brb.

• Like 1
Just now, Berzerkules said:

There are literal and figurative analogies. 

Figurative analogies draw similarities between dissimilar things while literal analogies compare similar things. Now, I obviously wasn't using a literal analogy here because there are little to no similarities between DIY carpentry and video games. They are both hobbies but the similarities pretty much stop there. 

Well thanks for the Lecture I guess... But the Analogy still doesn't Fit well enough...

Playing a Musical Instrument would fit better.... Unlike DIY Carpentry it's main purposes is one of enjoyment just like Video Games.... Even if all other aspects are different....

I'm just saying.... Never use the word "Job" when making any sort of Video Game Analogy... It's just never going to fit properly.

5 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Right I'm gonna prove you wrong, brb.

If this you going to be yet another recording of you doing something once... then you already know how this ends 😐....

I would say don't bother but you seem to enjoy it so Knock Yourself out... 😛 !!!

7 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

The riven wall dashing/latching without hitting the floor challenge? You can do that with any frame though, you don't need to kill enemies in a single wall latch. You can jump and latch again. As long as you don't fall down and hit the floor. I just did this one a few days ago on Gabii.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

If this you going to be yet another recording of you doing something once... then you already know how this ends 😐....

I would say don't bother but you seem to enjoy it so Knock Yourself out... 😛 !!!

Well you're the one insisting that you need wall latch mods. This is me helping you learn that you infact don't. And hey if it doesn't help someone like you that's fine, maybe it'll help someone else who's cup isn't full. Insisting it can't be done any other way is just giving bad advice to newer players. If you're not actually good at something, don't give advice to make other players worse.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1

No wall latch mods, enemy kill count shown before and after and I used a SMALL room. There are much larger rooms in Lua Crossfire and all you have to do is charge your maim, run past the other enemies so that more spawn in the rooms ahead and voila. Unfortunately I don't have the actual riven challenge to show it unlocking but meh.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

The riven wall dashing/latching without hitting the floor challenge? You can do that with any frame though, you don't need to kill enemies in a single wall latch. You can jump and latch again. As long as you don't fall down and hit the floor. I just did this one a few days ago on Gabii.

I know that.... It's just Harder to do when there's nothing to Kill.... Well... Nothing you can see anyways....

That plus Warframe's Geometry does Actually allow you to Stand on impossible Surfaces resulting in the Riven Resetting 😠 !!!

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Well you're the one insisting that you need wall latch mods. This is me helping you learn that you infact don't.

Uhm.... No.... Let me quote to you exactly what I wrote:

17 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Consistency is very very important Factor you always keep Omitting whenever we have one of our Little "Chats"....

I don't know... Maybe I'm the only one who actually cares about that sort of thing....