Do Zephyr Prime unvault

ChillrendVN

Recently, the Zephyr rework was released and along with this its deluxe, in connection with which I had a thought: how about making Zephyr Prime unvault?

I think it will be very appropriate after the release of rework and deluxe. Zephyr was good before and it could be used (no matter what anyone says and no matter how much they whine about the "Zephyr is useless"), but now it is even better and stronger! (Seriously, DE, thank you for this rework)
And even if the players don't really want Zephyr itself, I think that they like me may well want the Commodore Prime Suit, available from Zephyr Prime Access, because it looks, damn it, just gorgeous.

In addition, Zephyr Prime Vault has been gone for a long time, while, for example, Frost Prime Vault for some reason unknown to me is often repeated... (someone, stop this)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 минут назад, (XBOX)Rez090 сказал:

Zephyr was unvaulted back in 2019, that is not a "long" time.

In 2019

Now 2021

Therefore... I don't think so (perhaps this is subjective)

Edited by ChillrendVN
  • Like 1

7 минут назад, maycne.sonahoz сказал:

You mean vaulted.

Mirage Prime was the previous one to be vaulted, and she's currently unvaulted. So Zephyr's turn might come soon.

Your words are a little comforting. At least, I want to believe in them.

• Like 1

7 минут назад, (XBOX)Rez090 сказал:

No, Zephyr was out of the vault, so unvaulted.

Check out the game wiki, the prime vault page. In table "Current Items Retired to the Prime Vault" Zephyr does not have last unvaulting date, it has only vaulting in 2019. So I think maycne.sonahoz is right

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChillrendVN said:

Check out the game wiki, the prime vault page. In table "Current Items Retired to the Prime Vault" Zephyr does not have last unvaulting date, it has only vaulting in 2019. So I think maycne.sonahoz is right

I'm guessing that reading comprehension is not something you guys have, if you've ignored this...

49 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Zephyr was unvaulted back in 2019, that is not a "long" time.

Posted (edited)
19 минут назад, (XBOX)Rez090 сказал:

I'm guessing that reading comprehension is not something you guys have, if you've ignored this...

First: I would like verified information about Zephyr unvault in 2019. Then I'll admit that I was partly wrong, and the wiki also does not contain certain information. Just throw in here any proof like some DE news archive about unvault or a screenshot of what it was.
Secondly: if you think that a little time has passed from 2019 to 2021, it does not mean that others think the same. For someone, even a month to wait is already a lot. This is subjective.
Third: let's not make assumptions about other people's cognitive skills, because I can say the same thing about you, but I don't want to go down to the same level.

Цитата

Check out the game wiki, the prime vault page. In table "Current Items Retired to the Prime Vault" Zephyr does not have last unvaulting date, it has only vaulting in 2019.

Edited by ChillrendVN
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, ChillrendVN said:

Your words are a little comforting. At least, I want to believe in them.

Mirage was vaulted in September 2019. Then Zephyr was vaulted in December 2019. Going by this order Zephyr might be next. BUT! Before Banshee and Mirage was unvaulted, we got Frost and Ember. There is a chance that we will get a much older pair of frames first and then Zephyr + Other.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ChillrendVN said:

First: I would like verified information about Zephyr unvault in 2019. Then I'll admit that I was partly wrong, and the wiki also does not contain certain information. Just throw in here any proof like some DE news archive about unvault or a screenshot of what it was.
Secondly: if you think that a little time has passed from 2019 to 2021, it does not mean that others think the same. For someone, even a month to wait is already a lot. This is subjective.
Third: let's not make assumptions about other people's cognitive skills, because I can say the same thing about you, but I don't want to go down to the same level.

I will make an assumption about this when you type 

22 minutes ago, ChillrendVN said:

Check out the game wiki, the prime vault page. In table "Current Items Retired to the Prime Vault" Zephyr does not have last unvaulting date, it has only vaulting in 2019. 

Guess you don't understand what it means to "vault" in this game? Typed out the answer and doesn't understand it.

21 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

I'm guessing that reading comprehension is not something you guys have

Comprehend this:

On December 4th, 2019, it was announced that Zephyr Prime, alongside TiberonPrime.png Tiberon Prime and KronenPrime.png Kronen Prime, would enter the Prime Vault and its relics retired from the drop tables on December 17th, 2019.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Zephyr/Prime

• Like 2

Guess you don't understand what it means to "vault" in this game? Typed out the answer and doesn't understand it.

What? I perfectly understand what Prime Vault is, but you may not understand everything and confused it with Prime Access

• Like 1

First point:

34 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

No, Zephyr was out of the vault, so unvaulted.

Zephyr Prime was released in 2018 and was then Vaulted in 2019, she was not in the Vault before that point, she was freely available to farm, and before that was in Prime Access. After Vaulting she hasn't been out since, therefore she has never been un-Vaulted.

Stop arguing in circles, you're embarrassing yourself.

Second point:

57 minutes ago, ChillrendVN said:

In 2019

Now 2021

There are currently 31 Prime Warframes.

There are currently enough Relics in the drop tables for 8 to be out simultaneously.

Unvaulting brings back 2, and the new Railjack rewards mean that we could have more than 8 Primes at once, because of the expanded drop table.

Even with that, two thirds of the entire Prime Roster are completely out of circulation.

DE has stated that, after 2019, the system would no longer be based on what is the more desirable Prime, but instead focus on the frames that have been Vaulted for the longest periods without un-Vaulting.

Frames that have been on a Vault cycle for longer than Zephyr Prime include; Nyx, Rhino, Volt, Loki, Vauban, Saryn, Valkyr and Mag. Mag is the oldest, not having been out since January 29th 2019.

It may be a while yet before we get a Zephyr Prime Vault Access. A year and a half from December 2019 to April 2021 is not a long time in game terms.

• Like 4

No, the Access would've ended in 2018, not 19.

Oh, I'm sorry, that's my mistake. But, nevertheless, as mentioned above, in 2019 Zephyr was VAULTED (on 12/17/2019)
(soon I will go crazy with all these dates)

Well, I still stand by my opinion and will be waiting for Zephyr Prime unvault in the near future

• Like 1

Just now, ChillrendVN said:

Oh, I'm sorry, that's my mistake. But, nevertheless, as mentioned above, in 2019 Zephyr was VAULTED (on 12/17/2019)
(soon I will go crazy with all these dates)

Well, I still stand by my opinion and will be waiting for Zephyr Prime unvault in the near future

Maybe I've already went crazy cuckoo GIF

5 минут назад, Birdframe_Prime сказал:

Zephyr Prime was released in 2018 and was then Vaulted in 2019, she was not in the Vault before that point, she was freely available to farm, and before that was in Prime Access. After Vaulting she hasn't been out since, therefore she has never been un-Vaulted.

Stop arguing in circles, you're embarrassing yourself.

Big thanks

6 минут назад, Birdframe_Prime сказал:

There are currently 31 Prime Warframes.

There are currently enough Relics in the drop tables for 8 to be out simultaneously.

Unvaulting brings back 2, and the new Railjack rewards mean that we could have more than 8 Primes at once, because of the expanded drop table.

Even with that, two thirds of the entire Prime Roster are completely out of circulation.

DE has stated that, after 2019, the system would no longer be based on what is the more desirable Prime, but instead focus on the frames that have been Vaulted for the longest periods without un-Vaulting.

Frames that have been on a Vault cycle for longer than Zephyr Prime include; Nyx, Rhino, Volt, Loki, Vauban, Saryn, Valkyr and Mag. Mag is the oldest, not having been out since January 29th 2019.

It may be a while yet before we get a Zephyr Prime Vault Access. A year and a half from December 2019 to April 2021 is not a long time in game terms.

Your words sound reasonable enough and I understand perfectly, but... hell, I still miss the Zephyr and also really want the Commodore Prime Suit, lol xD (probably not only me) Just in connection with the Zephyr rework, it seemed very appropriate to make its unvault

• Like 1

To be honest, I also want the Zephyr Prime unvault, and not only because of the Commodore Prime suit, but also because of the Zephyr itself too, because I don't have it and would like to collect it
But admit it, many players probably just want a cool prime suit for their operator xD

Edited by AisteinFonDume