Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Issues

drMightyPotato

I have a few issues with nyx, first off the mind control. Whenever i cast it the mob more or less stands still, it doesnt attack even if im under fire and the only time i saw it attack anything was when a mob shot my zombie in the crossfire. Secondly its her absorb... Now is that thing rly doing such low damage that even under the fire of 10 mobs (event lvl 30 tech unloaded entire clip) i barely grazed them...

Even chaos... The mobs tend to attack me more often than not even when surrounded by other mobs

So far the only skill that acctualy works are those telepathic bullets and they are hardly worth the energy -_-

Use Absorb to pull aggro. Also on max rank, it usually will kill all of the event mobs within a good distance of me, if anything is left by the time it goes off. I have one Stretch and one Continuity, maxed.

But mind control and chaos do seem to be broken right now.

I too noticed these problems. Mind Control only makes target stand still while duration lasts, while chaos doesn't do anything but add a holographic Tenno and make them attack you less, but they still refuse to fight their own...Grineer clones must have improved their minds :P

It's a known issue, after 10.5 Mind control and Chaos not working as it should be. I guess it will be fixed with 10.6. Absorb is working for me.

Hmm focus will probably deal with my damage issue, but chaos and mind control basicly got me killed on several occasions.. i hope they fix it soon

Same... Mind control and Chaos is broken. Absorb is working fine except the on-going sentinel-dying-uppon-casting-absorb bug (tip: unequip your sentinel's attack mod, that should help temporarily).

Edited by _Sokol_