Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resources gain: Railjack method VS normal method

MollAgdeduba

Hi, this topic was probably discussed other times, but i want to bring it back if i can.

There are Pros and Cons for each method of gaining resources and i want to discuss about them.

Railjack Method: The resources (and exp) are shared to all the team, no matter how far a people is

• Farm map is faster and a team could do different task without losing anything at the end of mission
  • Afk people could benefit from this
  • Low level player, without mod and vacum and knowledge on "how to farm the map" could find a lot of interesting thing at the end of the mission make their progress easy, specially with the rare resources
  • People could farm really a lot of resources: faster progress but will be faster to become useless to farm
  • People that now farm the map become useful to the team, and not simply make other people lose theyr time waithing them

Regular Method: Each one take his resources and exp is shared for 50 mt. 

• Only who farm the map take the resources: you could find more resources than the other, but you could find less (red and green could be inverted, depending on your idea)
  • Who find a rare thing could just take for itself, or ping the rare thing for share with other player (red and green could be inverted, depending on your idea)
  • Afk people are not rewarded
  • Low level player, rusher player, and "non farming player" in general will have less reward than a farming player
  • Less resources at the end of each game: slow progress but you need to play more for farm (this could be a pros, but also a cons)
  • If you don't want to farm but other people want, you will lose your time without any compensation

------ ----- ----- ----- -----

My opinion: I really like the RJ method and i'm curious to see that method applied to regular mission (maybe just for a brief time test at the beginning) but i think the RJ farm method will bring the cooperation in the game to another, better level.

What do you think about this? Will be ever see the RJ method applied to normal mission? You'll like it?

Archived