Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempesarii release date

PaturikuD13th

Tenno, here is our ninth Hotfix since the Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack with continued fixes & changes as the days progress. While we focus on fixes and functionality, we continue to read and collect feedback in parallel for review and discussion. As we know, Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii is coming April 2021, meaning we’ll be shifting over to a “no Hotfix’ realm in April - we’ll let you know exactly when.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1257043-corpus-proxima-the-new-railjack-hotfix-29109/

They haven't let us known yet that they entered the not hotfix time period, expect at least two weeks once they have it announced.

19 hours ago, PaturikuD13th said:

Anyone knows when will be the release date of the next update?

once they iron out all the bugs on the pc side of things for the railjack changes then they will be able to get update 30 rolled out to all platforms an i say around the 15th or 16th of the month would be release

I really hope DE fix a bunch of things in railjack...remove link energy from warframes/railjack, remove defense missions, add more skirsmish missions, gian point back, revert cryophon thing for orginal one....

Railajck now is tottaly broken to me.

Wait... But didn't they say they want to release it at the same time on every platform? And doesn't it take like a month to cert? Shouldn't they have submitted for certification already? 

... Does sound like a lot more bugs doing it that way though, since PC tests most of consoles bugs, so, counting certifying... They would've had to do it last month at the latest, so probably within the next 3 weeks.

30 minutes ago, IzzyTH-I51 said:

Wait... But didn't they say they want to release it at the same time on every platform? And doesn't it take like a month to cert? Shouldn't they have submitted for certification already? 

... Does sound like a lot more bugs doing it that way though, since PC tests most of consoles bugs, so, counting certifying... They would've had to do it last month at the latest, so probably within the next 3 weeks.

Cert takes anywhere from 7-14 days depending on the day sent in for approval. So unless they are dropping both RJ and COtT on the consoles at the same time we should get a window, its why I said last week of the month.

1 hour ago, minininja77 said:

Cert takes anywhere from 7-14 days depending on the day sent in for approval. So unless they are dropping both RJ and COtT on the consoles at the same time we should get a window, its why I said last week of the month.

The Railjack Retrofit will come with Call of the Tempestarii for Console, but we don’t have a release date yet.

Hmm this one is pretty hard to predict. On one hand we have DE who always DElays and when they don't, they should have. On the other hand, we have a simultaneous platform release.
Not only that but the Railjack Retrofit will be delivered at the same time as Tempestarii for consoles. Does anyone else feel a sense of doom for console?

My prediction is that we get a late april release with some sort of huge bug for consoles
that is a result of the retrofit and tempestarii being released at the same time.
Aaaaaand I expect tempestarii will also be buggier than usual releases for PC.

Just now, (PSN)SolarPhantom82 said:

New War would like a word with you. 

New War was announced as multiple quest/events 3 years ago, the last one was Orphix Venom, Tempestarii could be related too since it's also tied to Duviri Paradox.

Archived