Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Full hunter mod set equipped but not getting full bonuses, why?

Corsterix

Question

10 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Corsterix said:

Hunter Adrenaline
Hunter Munitions
Hunter Track
Hunter Command
Hunter Recovery
Hunter Synergy

Full set of all 6 mods is equipped on Khora with Arca Plasma primary and Venari pet.

When I cursor over any mod it shows only 3 bars filled, as if only 3 pieces of the set are active and only 50% of the set bonus is working.

I can spot your issue- Venari is an exalted weapon like Valkyr's Claws or Garuda's Talons. Whilst she uses mods for a Kavat she does not count otherwise. Take a Kavat or Kubrow instead of a Sentinel, put the Hunter mods on them as we now can put the same mod on both Venari and a Beast. Hunter Synergy, Command and Recovery iirc pop on a beast and see. If your bonus bar does not increase pop a ticket to Support as it definitely should.

1 hour ago, Drachnyn said:

More information needed, which mods do you have equipped on what exactly?

Hunter Adrenaline
Hunter Munitions
Hunter Track
Hunter Command
Hunter Recovery
Hunter Synergy

Full set of all 6 mods is equipped on Khora with Arca Plasma primary and Venari pet.

When I cursor over any mod it shows only 3 bars filled, as if only 3 pieces of the set are active and only 50% of the set bonus is working.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Corsterix:

Hunter Adrenaline
Hunter Munitions
Hunter Track
Hunter Command
Hunter Recovery
Hunter Synergy

Can you check if it also only displays 3 pieces as active if you are in the simulacrum?

4 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

I can spot your issue- Venari is an exalted weapon like Valkyr's Claws or Garuda's Talons. Whilst she uses mods for a Kavat she does not count otherwise. Take a Kavat or Kubrow instead of a Sentinel, put the Hunter mods on them as we now can put the same mod on both Venari and a Beast. Hunter Synergy, Command and Recovery iirc pop on a beast and see. If your bonus bar does not increase pop a ticket to Support as it definitely should.

Interesting, I'm building the kavat incubator now and I'll update this post again to confirm it worked once I get a kavat.

Thanks for the info. good to know.

1 hour ago, Corsterix said:

Interesting, I'm building the kavat incubator now and I'll update this post again to confirm it worked once I get a kavat.

Thanks for the info. good to know.

You're most welcome :) you can test it on a doggo, Pred or Vulpa as they all accept Hunter if you have yet to grab a Kavat. In some ways Vulpaphyla now is the easier and better kitty as they can self-rez so you effectively get two Venari's on Khora in regards to pet maintenance, 1 Venari regardless of Warframe though they cannot be instructed to say heal you- just pop Hunter Synergy on so each time your beast uses an ability you get healed :)

11 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

You're most welcome :) you can test it on a doggo, Pred or Vulpa as they all accept Hunter if you have yet to grab a Kavat. In some ways Vulpaphyla now is the easier and better kitty as they can self-rez so you effectively get two Venari's on Khora in regards to pet maintenance, 1 Venari regardless of Warframe though they cannot be instructed to say heal you- just pop Hunter Synergy on so each time your beast uses an ability you get healed :)

Works great, now I'm curious if the Kavat mods that I put on Venari apply to the Kavat, Venari or both.  Same for beast mods on either.

17 hours ago, Corsterix said:

Works great, now I'm curious if the Kavat mods that I put on Venari apply to the Kavat, Venari or both.  Same for beast mods on either.

it applies to the individual cat I think but no real hurt to have them. Recovery is especially handy as you get healed more frequently. Pack Leader on your Beast companion as Venari needs no mod- only if not Vulpaphyla as I haven't found a Pred  mod to do the same. Every Vulpa has a mod that makes it change into a kind of floating worm above you on death then like Venari it returns to full strength in a couple of seconds which is why endless mission farming prefers them over any other pet as you can leave them handle anything

Archived