Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense missions and ESO rounds

Zaniver

Please allows us to pick how many rounds we want to go at in Defense missions or ESO on the map nodes before going into the mission, anyone who left before the chosen number of rounds would lose everything gained, no affinity, no loot, no nothing for that player.

I'm tired of trolls who leave on the 1st round of ESO, causing a host migration and lose a lot of focus or people who just leave on the first 5 rounds of defense missions.

I'd love to know why this isn't implemented yet, would really solve a lot of time and trouble for players.

9 hours ago, Zaniver said:

Please allows us to pick how many rounds we want to go at in Defense missions or ESO on the map nodes before going into the mission, anyone who left before the chosen number of rounds would lose everything gained, no affinity, no loot, no nothing for that player.

I'm tired of trolls who leave on the 1st round of ESO, causing a host migration and lose a lot of focus or people who just leave on the first 5 rounds of defense missions.

I'd love to know why this isn't implemented yet, would really solve a lot of time and trouble for players.

Dictating how you want a mission to be run might not flow well with how others want a mission(s) to run..  so really if you want to control how you experience the said mission, use inv or solo .. blaming a random for leaving a squad seems kinda selfish as it is public which means you take the good with the bad.  i think that if you had to pick how many rounds etc you'd spend more time trying to get a pub squad to agree..on anything, than actually just playing :) 

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Zaniver:

Yes. makes sense.
there are people who still need loot from ESO and i mostly played solo after round 2-3.

Archived