Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I don't really enjoy Warframe anymore

Nanraku

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

2000 hours of wasted time... Well, before you got to hour 2000, did you feel entertained? Did you not enjoy any of those hours, EVER?

Because the only way that an entertainment medium to waste your time, is for it to have never entertained you in the first place.

If the game is no longer giving you entertainment, the solution is to move on.

Battlefield 3 entertained me for 1 year. When it no longer felt good, I left and looked for something else.

When Planetside 2 no longer entertained me after 2 years, I left to look for something else.

When Payday 2 no longer entertained me after 6 months, I left.

When Pokemon no longer entertained me after 9 years of gameboy games, I no longer went back to the franchise.

When I left Counter-Strike 1.6 after over 13 years of modded game servers and maps and trash talk with people who didn't take anything seriously and filled with stupid character models and memes when a knife kill happened no longer entertained me, I left.

You do outgrow your forms of entertainment. And maybe return to some others, like: I'm playing a pokemon knock off right now. It's similar in many, MANY ways, but it entertains me, so I play it.

I go over it:

1. No - and yes im srs. Maybe 500 hours but sure not 2000. For the most time, i just played one map over and over again to get "the best" out of everything i dont use anyway after i leveld it up to near "perfection" only coz "it could be useful someday".

2. Yes, i do or did move on but what people also dont see, i dont just leave a "rent" and say "good #*!% losers", sometimes, most people which do rent want to say something. In my case i really just wish DE would read this and might think about whats wrong with the game, which i doubt will happen anyway but hey, i at least can say "i tried", right?

and 3. yes, i know what you mean if you say you do outgrow your forms of entertainment. I play video games for a very very long time (srsly if i would name "C64" a lot people doesnt even know what im talking about here i guess). The problem is if you "wasted" so much time on a game, you hope SOMETIMES that it gets actually better. I played Team fortress 2 now sure over 2500 hours and there i still jump in from time to time in hope it will get a good update (dont meme, we dream). Warframe is kinda the same for me. It was sure "FUN" but now it feels like its all the same stuff over and over again, nothing new just jumping the same old circles. I could go on with other, similar games (even buy to play ones) but i dont wanna go "into deep" into this.

9 minutes ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

As i said as well, the 3 open worlds do feel like all the same over and over again. If you did one, you know what you "have to" do in the other one and so on. this is not how you make "varity content" - at least try to read my full wall of text there.

As for formas, im sure there "is" a better way since it is no fun and, as you said it pretty much for yourself there, its busy work, nothing more nor intented to "create fun" behind this system...which it isnt in the first place.

Payday 2 cant really be counted up or "compared" to warframe since they hide every content they create behind a payed DLC which is already by now way to ridiculous but to go on your comment, payday 2 "keeps" the formula about the game play. Yes, its basicly the "same" gameplay over and over again but they vary in the "how" situation insteed of the "what" one. To explain it, Payday 2 adds new stuff and missions where the player asks more like "how" you play them the best way wile warframe adds new stuff into the game where the player asks himself "what" they added (like railjack as sample).

As for Destiny 2, i cant say anything about it since i dont play it.

Nah, PayDay is literally the same gameplay from release, you even use the same tools, fight the same enemies or reskined ones if there is an event. Units behave the same as 5 years ago. Go to spot, steal stuff, kill cops, run. Every single time.

For Open Worlds... I can't say they are the same, because they aren't, the only thing they share is mining, fishing and conservation, wich are side activities to the core gameplay implemented on every Open World, but somehow that's bad and also trying new stuff, as Railjack, is bad, by your own words, again. So, that's why I've said "Everything I don't like is not content", because it is content, but not content you don't like. 

For me is fun Forma things multiple times, since I just play the regular game while leveling up instead going like a drone to the same mission or game mode over and over again, probably that's why I'm not burned out. I've saw the video you've posted and I was legit laughing the whole time thinking "no way". The dude has been playing with the same frame for literally years but he wonders why is he burned out. Dude has been milking on warframe (and trust me, making videos isn't easy) and he wonders why warframe seems dull to him. Dude complains about "several months of development" but apaprently he doesn't know a single think about coding, creating meshes/skeletons, rigging, craeting animations, creating soudns and music, because that's why things gets "several months" of development, to then complain about finishing the new content under a week, because he's been playing for thousands of hours and then he wonders why things are so fast to complete? And then talking about "DE should be new player friendly?" IDK if you remember, but being a new player is having zero resources, so good luck grinding a new open world in one week being a new player.

This is why I can't take you seriously nor that content creator. Criticism to DE should be made, of course there is a lot to do and fix, but since he is being obsessed with FF XIV, how many time you'd think he'll be playing it until he start to rAnt about it? Maybe under the 1k hours.

16 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Nah, PayDay is literally the same gameplay from release, you even use the same tools, fight the same enemies or reskined ones if there is an event. Units behave the same as 5 years ago. Go to spot, steal stuff, kill cops, run. Every single time.

For Open Worlds... I can't say they are the same, because they aren't, the only thing they share is mining, fishing and conservation, wich are side activities to the core gameplay implemented on every Open World, but somehow that's bad and also trying new stuff, as Railjack, is bad, by your own words, again. So, that's why I've said "Everything I don't like is not content", because it is content, but not content you don't like. 

For me is fun Forma things multiple times, since I just play the regular game while leveling up instead going like a drone to the same mission or game mode over and over again, probably that's why I'm not burned out. I've saw the video you've posted and I was legit laughing the whole time thinking "no way". The dude has been playing with the same frame for literally years but he wonders why is he burned out. Dude has been milking on warframe (and trust me, making videos isn't easy) and he wonders why warframe seems dull to him. Dude complains about "several months of development" but apaprently he doesn't know a single think about coding, creating meshes/skeletons, rigging, craeting animations, creating soudns and music, because that's why things gets "several months" of development, to then complain about finishing the new content under a week, because he's been playing for thousands of hours and then he wonders why things are so fast to complete? And then talking about "DE should be new player friendly?" IDK if you remember, but being a new player is having zero resources, so good luck grinding a new open world in one week being a new player.

This is why I can't take you seriously nor that content creator. Criticism to DE should be made, of course there is a lot to do and fix, but since he is being obsessed with FF XIV, how many time you'd think he'll be playing it until he start to rAnt about it? Maybe under the 1k hours.

Thats basicly what i said with the "How" and "what" question there about Payday2 and Warframe, mate.

Anyway, The the problem with the open worlds is as i said, they look different but feels like youre doing the same. Yes, you jump either around a freakign wasteland or some snowy hills, wow, impressive...and else what ya do? Fishing, mining and co as you said sure can be go into the "side stuff" cup of tea already and doesnt count - as i said already in the main post is the thing about the fractions. You have to level over and over and over again the fractions by running over and over the same missions on the same map to get the same stuff going all over and over again. You dont even change map sometimes, you have to stay on the same "open world" map to keep this going. So yea, about that.

As for Railjack, as i said, it just doesnt fit. I dont say its "bad", i said it feels different to the gameplay Warframe (or its core) offers. Again, at least try to read my wall of text and dont just cut out pieces you "might understood".

As for the forma thing, again, its busy work and noone can change this fact. Leveling a weapon more than as already twice is one time to much for not much of a change since a lot weapons in warframe needs you to forma them 3-6 times to really use them "well". As for the "dude" in the video, i dotn talk about the meme problem he has but he put some good facts on the table which you sadly have to admit at some point. As for "development" parts you counted up, i at least understand that "stuff needs time" (hey i mean i do create several stuff LIKE games so i sure know) and you cant rush it but than DE released half-a$$ baked "updates" like the disaster as how unfinished railjack came out - so about that "stuff needs time" again.

AND he is basicly right. A new player in Warframe gets little to zero informations about stuff which might be "intressting to know" in the first place...or gets outright "OVERRUNNED" by so much stuff which warframe "sadly" has to offer just to get "different stuff done"...like ENDO, Kuva and so on. Neither to say that Warframe isnt really "the best" in explaining stuff to a player which he actually needs to know eh?

And as i said in another comment (just to go on with your "when do you think he rants about the other game" thing:

19 minutes ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

sometimes, most people which do rent want to say something. In my case i really just wish DE would read this and might think about whats wrong with the game, which i doubt will happen anyway but hey, i at least can say "i tried", right?

19 minutes ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

The problem is if you "wasted" so much time on a game, you hope SOMETIMES that it gets actually better. I played Team fortress 2 now sure over 2500 hours and there i still jump in from time to time in hope it will get a good update (dont meme, we dream). Warframe is kinda the same for me. It was sure "FUN" but now it feels like its all the same stuff over and over again, nothing new just jumping the same old circles. I could go on with other, similar games (even buy to play ones) but i dont wanna go "into deep" into this.

EDIT:

also just adding a small side note, do you really think said video/content creator there "just" played the same frame all the time? I hope you know that, at this point, he mostly is memeing...

47 minutes ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

here i just throw in "phantasy star online: NG". google it and you might see what an graphic update + new creation + new content conecting with old content means. (since i play PSO2 since the world wide release now and than).

As far as I know though, the upgrades to the base game will be very minimal. While when Warframe updates, the benefits generally expand to the entire game rather than just new content from a certain point henceforth. In saying that, that also includes the bugs and faults.

I do hope NG will at least fix NPC character models. It always irks me that younger NPCs are just simply the adult models scaled down. It looks weird. Not to mention how they use the same faces for everyone. The anime did a much better job at visually portraying the characters.

Someone made topic about losing "steam" to keep playing warframe and i really dont care what it contained other than 1 reply from author to some person that wrote a comment

Whatever said person wrote, author replied with something like "look at phantasy star online NG" and claimed he is PSO2 player since world release
Adding that this is how updated graphic looks and extended content connecting new content with old or something like that

I just want to point out like in the title im not defending warframe im not defending pso2 or attacking any of them

I just want to say im Phantasy Star Online player since blue burst and since PSO2 was announced i had faith in sega and pso more than i believed in santa clause

And when they announced it will come to the world (since at the beginning it was JAPAN LAND only) that become my new santa

To author of that topic i mentioned
1st check to which year US/World release announce was made
2nd check which year we get actual US/World release
3rd check how much content was cut out from the game
4th come here and say again that SEGA is doing something right

And then u will be properly armed to compare warframe to pso or disarmed in ur case

This topic is not my personal vendetta i just want ppl to understand warframe is not pso same as warframe is not idk monster hunter or league of legends
That is totally different content and making comparison knowing only part of the story just adds insult to injury

If someone dont want to google years then PSO2 was announced to be US/World released around 2011 or 2013
PSO2 came to US/World around 2019 or 2020 (with many of the content cut off many weapons we loved from JAP Land version of PSO2 just wasnt there - "chainsawd :(" not to mention other stuff regardless of that game was perfectly playable and enjoyable)

2 hours ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

here i just throw in "phantasy star online: NG". google it and you might see what an graphic update + new creation + new content conecting with old content means. (since i play PSO2 since the world wide release now and than).

I play PSO2 since episode 3 on japanese servers, PSO2 have by far the most terrible monetization I have seen in years, its just absurd.

And PSO2 NG its not connected to main game outside of some customizations carrying on and endgame tier gear turning into midgame tier gear, the rest its an entire new game, just FYI, new classes, entire new leveling, no trading carried on, anything at all.

Also PSO2 NG its in no way superior to actually deimos running on the new renderer, in fact the performance its terrible (japanese closed beta tests shows it).

Its not an upgrade, but a brand new game with some stuff carried over and it just happens to also upgrade the main ome because they share all the assets. Its not comparable to how warframe engine was upgraded over the course of 8 years, from plain DX9 up to DX12, from forward renderer to deferred renderer, from a complete lack of dynamic lighting to a full real time ilumination like the one used on open worlds. All of that while also delivering content update with a small studio and without stupid ammounts of gacha thrown in the game.

Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed a lot of time on PSO2, but the grind, the gacha and the terrible security issues it have are hard to ignore.

Yes, security issues, sega sends your password over network as plain #*!%ing text. Any kind of network tracking get your password as plain text, just damn fantastic, this kind of stuff was retired since the early internet days, when cryptographic unics on processors turned to be standard tecnology. Like, IDK. 30 years ago.

hace 2 horas, Leon-Darkheart dijo:

so you call leveling up a weapon from level zero to level 30 5 times in a row, just to use the right mods on it, "content"?

Hahaha welcome to the grinding game's world, allow me to present Black Desert Online, FFIV, TESO, Destiny, WoW and the classic and old Ragnarok long time ago, who use the same formula: farm your stuff, craft your stuff, max your stuff, farm better stuff, repeat the process until you unique preoccupation be the shiny shiny things, better know as fashion, or until you get bored and look for other game like any smart person. You're welcome.

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

Someone made topic about losing "steam" to keep playing warframe and i really dont care what it contained other than 1 reply from author to some person that wrote a comment

Whatever said person wrote, author replied with something like "look at phantasy star online NG" and claimed he is PSO2 player since world release
Adding that this is how updated graphic looks and extended content connecting new content with old or something like that

I just want to point out like in the title im not defending warframe im not defending pso2 or attacking any of them

I just want to say im Phantasy Star Online player since blue burst and since PSO2 was announced i had faith in sega and pso more than i believed in santa clause

And when they announced it will come to the world (since at the beginning it was JAPAN LAND only) that become my new santa

And then u will be properly armed to compare warframe to pso or disarmed in ur case

This topic is not my personal vendetta i just want ppl to understand warframe is not pso same as warframe is not idk monster hunter or league of legends
That is totally different content and making comparison knowing only part of the story just adds insult to injury

If someone dont want to google years then PSO2 was announced to be US/World released around 2011 or 2013
PSO2 came to US/World around 2019 or 2020 (with many of the content cut off many weapons we loved from JAP Land version of PSO2 just wasnt there - "chainsawd :(" not to mention other stuff regardless of that game was perfectly playable and enjoyable)

Aaaand you were merged too...

I CTRL+F general discussion for "steam" then did the same in off-topic and when nothing matched i assumed (knowing how things work here) that this topic was just deleted
Thats why i didnt even bother to use search function and my message was to @Leon-Darkheartturns out

In case you have problem finding it

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1257471-why-i-dont-really-enjoy-warframe-anymore/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-12108046

I dont know exactly what all happend with this thread coz it seems like some answers and comments went somehow somewhere missing but to go to some of them which were directed at me

6 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

1. The US release of of PSO2 was last year.

2. the actual year we got PSO2 was just some months later. i guess youre talking about WHEN the game came out FOR REAL, which was about now 9 years ago.

3. I know that some content were cut but right now, its not much content cut anymore which would be relevant.

4. So far they do much more right than DE. I dont say that PSO2 is a masterpiece coz it sure also has a lot flaws but, again, i named a sample which is "somewhat comparabl".

I played the Original Phantasy stars (mostly 2-4), Phantasy star online 1 episode 1-3 (blue burst) and since EU/World release also PSO2 (which i waited way to long for by now to do so) So yes, i enjoy the PS-series pretty much, just said here.

5 hours ago, vanaukas said:

The thread was just merged into this one, not deleted:

Exactly but somehow, comments went missing.

Yes and no. Warframe and PSO2 are MMOs at somewhat in warframes case. Sure as the other sample, one is a hunter game wile the other is a moba and you cant really compare those. PSO and Warframe in the other hand are as i said somewhat compareabl at least from some points of the core of their game, like farming.

PSO2 was announced in JAPAN like 9 years ago but already back than it was not said that the US or EU (or world) would get it. Thats why i said i here from germany had to wait literally till last year to finally play it (and i already have given up hope tbh at this point but hey, look now i can play it lol).

And i dont know what happend to the other comments by now but it feels odd for me that soem are somewhere missing tbh.

8 hours ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

I lately saw a video on youtube from Rahetalius

and i left a comment below it so before you might read futher, here his video first:

As for the comment i left there, it was as followed:

The problem i have with warframe is basicly the same.
i "played" (i would use the word wasted for the better) over 2000 hours into warframe and for sure some good amount of money but every updates so far feel either like its the same over and over again or just fixing something they pulled of which was SO broken or out of context in the first place.

To name some updates, the last 3 big open world updates as sample. The Plains, Fortuna and however the new area is called now are all pretty much the f*cking same. You begin with a tutorial mission to see the area a bit and than have to grind your way up 2 or more fractions to actually have a "chance" to get better stuff - and that for ALL of those areas simultaneously. This is not how you create content coz that is not content. its basicly created just to keep the player busy but not satisfied because basicly all what the player does is running in circles over and over again to get little to no result at the end. I literally gave a sh*t about the plains as they came out because, even after the "overhaul" update, it still looks like its a f*cking desert. As for Fortuna, i liked it a bit more but only because im a s*cker for snow mountains bios and nothing more...and since i dont even remember the name of the third open world area you can already see how much of a f*ck i give about this piece of sh*t again. Its not fun to do all over and over again and call it "content". Its busy work, nothing else.

Same i could say now with the forma-stuff and reset everything to level zero. This is not fun to do and the system behind it is flawed coz all it does it keep the player unnecessary busy with something they already did anyway and mostly had no fun doing it already ones doesnt make it funnier if you do it another time only because you have to to use better mods on your guns, swords and warframes.

As for the out of context thing i said earlier, i would count up railjack into it. Its basicly a flight simulator within another 3rd person shooter...and for me it feels like all they wanted there at DE is making archwing look "intresting" again which it didnt look back than nor does it look good right now. Railjack was not only..."buggy" (VERY kindly said...) as it came out, it felt like (and still feels) a different game you dont "need" as part from Warframe - and thats the problem here. Every different "thing" they put "into" warframe feels like its a different "something" which doesnt conect with the game it basicly is or should be. It feels like one day DE wanted that Warframe is a 3rd person shooter, the other day they wanted it to be a cheap Star Trek ripoff, the other day its a freaking fishing simulator and whats next? A Dinner simulator so Konzu finally gets earlier his lunch?

This is basicly what breaks Warframe and the playerbase. I can understand if they wanna add different or varity "content" into the game but than it has to be done right - As i said, The whole base game feels totally different if you put hands on railjack for the first time or other corners of the game which are either not playerd, buggy or outright underdeveloped (like the PvP part as one sample. Why it still "exists", i duno either do other i guess). So instead of making the game as "whole" more intresting, they let the player "running his chores" instead of adding actual fun into it, doing stuff over and over and over again than actually bringing something "new" to the table to the actual BASE but adding other, totally different stuff into the game with not even conecting it, adding stuff you have to fram for THIS stuff next to stuff you already DID farm in the "core" of the main game.

I hope someone understands this little rant since i really needed to release this vent...

This text screams take a break and the door to other games is on the right side, i respect and understand ur rant, but its OBVIOUS ur done and need to quit the game for lil-long while, cuz the amount toxicity u spread in this thread took away ur precious time which you think you waste on this game, so ur walking into a loophole u create yourself.

8 hours ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

I lately saw a video on youtube from Rahetalius

and i left a comment below it so before you might read futher, here his video first:

As for the comment i left there, it was as followed:

The problem i have with warframe is basicly the same.
i "played" (i would use the word wasted for the better) over 2000 hours into warframe and for sure some good amount of money but every updates so far feel either like its the same over and over again or just fixing something they pulled of which was SO broken or out of context in the first place.

To name some updates, the last 3 big open world updates as sample. The Plains, Fortuna and however the new area is called now are all pretty much the f*cking same. You begin with a tutorial mission to see the area a bit and than have to grind your way up 2 or more fractions to actually have a "chance" to get better stuff - and that for ALL of those areas simultaneously. This is not how you create content coz that is not content. its basicly created just to keep the player busy but not satisfied because basicly all what the player does is running in circles over and over again to get little to no result at the end. I literally gave a sh*t about the plains as they came out because, even after the "overhaul" update, it still looks like its a f*cking desert. As for Fortuna, i liked it a bit more but only because im a s*cker for snow mountains bios and nothing more...and since i dont even remember the name of the third open world area you can already see how much of a f*ck i give about this piece of sh*t again. Its not fun to do all over and over again and call it "content". Its busy work, nothing else.

Same i could say now with the forma-stuff and reset everything to level zero. This is not fun to do and the system behind it is flawed coz all it does it keep the player unnecessary busy with something they already did anyway and mostly had no fun doing it already ones doesnt make it funnier if you do it another time only because you have to to use better mods on your guns, swords and warframes.

As for the out of context thing i said earlier, i would count up railjack into it. Its basicly a flight simulator within another 3rd person shooter...and for me it feels like all they wanted there at DE is making archwing look "intresting" again which it didnt look back than nor does it look good right now. Railjack was not only..."buggy" (VERY kindly said...) as it came out, it felt like (and still feels) a different game you dont "need" as part from Warframe - and thats the problem here. Every different "thing" they put "into" warframe feels like its a different "something" which doesnt conect with the game it basicly is or should be. It feels like one day DE wanted that Warframe is a 3rd person shooter, the other day they wanted it to be a cheap Star Trek ripoff, the other day its a freaking fishing simulator and whats next? A Dinner simulator so Konzu finally gets earlier his lunch?

This is basicly what breaks Warframe and the playerbase. I can understand if they wanna add different or varity "content" into the game but than it has to be done right - As i said, The whole base game feels totally different if you put hands on railjack for the first time or other corners of the game which are either not playerd, buggy or outright underdeveloped (like the PvP part as one sample. Why it still "exists", i duno either do other i guess). So instead of making the game as "whole" more intresting, they let the player "running his chores" instead of adding actual fun into it, doing stuff over and over and over again than actually bringing something "new" to the table to the actual BASE but adding other, totally different stuff into the game with not even conecting it, adding stuff you have to fram for THIS stuff next to stuff you already DID farm in the "core" of the main game.

I hope someone understands this little rant since i really needed to release this vent...

Sorry, i accidently posted this twice :/

7 minutes ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

I dont know exactly what all happend with this thread coz it seems like some answers and comments went somehow somewhere missing but to go to some of them which were directed at me

1. The US release of of PSO2 was last year.

2. the actual year we got PSO2 was just some months later. i guess youre talking about WHEN the game came out FOR REAL, which was about now 9 years ago.

3. I know that some content were cut but right now, its not much content cut anymore which would be relevant.

4. So far they do much more right than DE. I dont say that PSO2 is a masterpiece coz it sure also has a lot flaws but, again, i named a sample which is "somewhat comparabl".

I played the Original Phantasy stars (mostly 2-4), Phantasy star online 1 episode 1-3 (blue burst) and since EU/World release also PSO2 (which i waited way to long for by now to do so) So yes, i enjoy the PS-series pretty much, just said here.

Exactly but somehow, comments went missing.

Yes and no. Warframe and PSO2 are MMOs at somewhat in warframes case. Sure as the other sample, one is a hunter game wile the other is a moba and you cant really compare those. PSO and Warframe in the other hand are as i said somewhat compareabl at least from some points of the core of their game, like farming.

PSO2 was announced in JAPAN like 9 years ago but already back than it was not said that the US or EU (or world) would get it. Thats why i said i here from germany had to wait literally till last year to finally play it (and i already have given up hope tbh at this point but hey, look now i can play it lol).

And i dont know what happend to the other comments by now but it feels odd for me that soem are somewhere missing tbh.

No im talking about site of PSO2 announcing PSO2 release to US/World to be in idk 2013-2014?

Some content? Well its not fair to expect from someone to feel love to something from previous generation of the game so cant blame u for that
But i actually played JAP version i spent hours trying to get pso2 tweaker to work
And if i remember correctly in player shop we had like idk 10%? or 30%? in US/World version of the cosmetics there were in JAP version
Yeah its not essential for gameplay but imagine out of 42 frames in warframe 2 there would be only 4 primed versions? And lets say 30% of current cosmetics
Game would still be playable but would it justify lack of that content?

You can do allot more right than wrong but that does not negate the fact they still do many things wrong
Again not defending or attacking either of them i just dont like you making PSO look like better example when its not

PSO2 and Warframe are comparable? To same extent as Sailor Moon is comparable to One Punch Man both are anime so...

57 minutes ago, --AR--Demmodor said:

cuz the amount toxicity u spread in this thread took away ur precious time which you think you waste on this game

im not toxic and, by all means, im pretty relaxed about it what i said nor did i want to hurt someone. its just the fact that im actually sad about that what i said (simplefied) is pretty much true. not 100% maybe but it is. Im srs about that it feels like nowadays if you say your opinion in the open about most facts straight away, every person thinks youre toxic for no reason. I mean i could have wrote that down in a totally sarcastic meaning but i was literally just writting that down coz im sad about "how it is" right now about the warframe situation, not joking about nor making any rude comments about.

Again, i dont say im 100% right but as for a opinion i have and how i wrote it, it was pretty calm. Sure i used "f*ck" sometimes but as for the facts itself, it was pretty calm. I mean i even ones said back in the day (with a more sarcastic meaning there):

"i still think that warframe, as game, slowly feels more like a teenager which suffers from a midlife crisis and doesnt know what it wants to be."

37 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

No im talking about site of PSO2 announcing PSO2 release to US/World to be in idk 2013-2014?

yes, i knew that and again, it was said back than that it was just for japan only. they WERE rumors that it would came out in about the time you said, even i remember that but it was not official as i recall it and read about it a bit later.

Some content? Well its not fair to expect from someone to feel love to something from previous generation of the game so cant blame u for that
But i actually played JAP version i spent hours trying to get pso2 tweaker to work
And if i remember correctly in player shop we had like idk 10%? or 30%? in US/World version of the cosmetics there were in JAP version
Yeah its not essential for gameplay but imagine out of 42 frames in warframe 2 there would be only 4 primed versions? And lets say 30% of current cosmetics
Game would still be playable but would it justify lack of that content?

You DO know that there is also a warframe japan version with stuff ONLY in japan like actual some weapons. I mean Excalibur Umbra is the living sample coz before his "big update", he was for "japan only" players till that point, just said. And again, Most cuted content in PSO2 "now" is not essential like mostly cosmetics. weapons (or warframes in warframes case) are an essential part of the game so you cant compare cosmetics with weapons and alike there.

You can do allot more right than wrong but that does not negate the fact they still do many things wrong
Again not defending or attacking either of them i just dont like you making PSO look like better example when its not

as i said, i dont say PSO2 is a flawless masterpiece but i do say sega did it a bit better there. They keeped the formula of the game and did not add something which would not fit the game overall like suddenly adding something, like the old episode 3 did, a different card-like fightstyle. Compare that what warframe did with the coregame and suddendly adding open worlds which are not conected to the core game or railjack which is literally the same case.

PSO2 and Warframe are comparable? To same extent as Sailor Moon is comparable to One Punch Man both are anime so...

Both are anime, both are drawn (for sure) in japan, both are funny to look at. Im not much familiar with one punch man (im not a huge anime fan tbh) so i cant say much more but to an extent you can compare them for sure. again, both games are grindy as hell, they both are "basicly" mmos and if you think about the style and fights you can kinda see where i am going with. again sure, you cant compare them side by side 1:1 or something like but in some cases they are just way to close with their own problems and flaws - also again, PSO2 was just brought up as sample here. I could have gone with another game but right now i play PSO2 and it "could" be called "similar". I mean, Team fortress 2 or Valheim are for sure bad samples (MORE "worse" than PSO2) right now in that case you have to admit lol XD

2 minutes ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

yes, i knew that and again, it was said back than that it was just for japan only. they WERE rumors that it would came out in about the time you said, even i remember that but it was not official as i recall it and read about it a bit later.

You DO know that there is also a warframe japan version with stuff ONLY in japan like actual some weapons. I mean Excalibur Umbra is the living sample coz before his "big update", he was for "japan only" players for that point, just said. And again, Most cuted content in PSO2 "now" is not essential like mostly cosmetics. weapons (or warframes in warframes case) are an essential part of the game so you cant compare cosmetics with weapons and alike there.

as i said, i dont say PSO2 is a flawless masterpiece but i do say sega did it a bit better there. They keeped the formula of the game and did not add something which would not fit the game overall like suddenly adding something, like the old episode 3 did, a different card-like fightstyle. Compare that what warframe did with the coregame and suddendly adding open worlds which are not conected to the core game or railjack which is literally the same case.

Both are anime, both are drawn (for sure) in japan, both are funny to look at. Im not much familiar with one punch man (im not a huge anime fan tbh) so i cant say much more but to an extent you can compare them for sure. again, both games are grindy as hell, they both are "basicly" mmos and if you think about the style and fights you can kinda see where i am going with. again sure, you cant compare them side by side 1:1 or something like but in some cases they are just way to close with their own problems and flaws - also again, PSO2 was just brought up as sample here. I could have gone with another game but right now i play PSO2 and it "could" be called "similar". I mean, Team fortress 2 or Valheim are for sure bad samples (MORE "worse" than PSO2) right now in that case you have to admit lol XD

Care to check the story told about PSO2 coming to US/World on youtube? With all screenshots and stuff?

I dont see a problem between 2 versions created at same time existing parallel to each other containing some different stuff 
I do see a problem when there is 1 version made for specific region and then another version is made for rest of the world with like 70% of some content is cut off from it
Especially when for many of us that content was shi## stopper when we find out its missing
I literally was about to go back to JAP PSO2 when i realized there is no Chainsawd in English version
Excalibur prime vs umbra well that is that 1 thing yeah but its not like 70% of warframe missing from english version over jap version so?

Oh you are right here the updates and stuff sega for pso2 provide is way better than warframe but its kinda case of you farted and i farted but u insist that my fart smells worse while we both polluted air in the room

No matter what game you compare but lets go with ur logic
Warframe and DIABLO 3
Did u watch blizzcon? Or you dont have a smartphone?
Anyway 1 good deed cant erase bad one thats my point

Sega with pso did many many things RIGHT but also u leave the fact how many things they did wrong
If someone is not familiar at this point with Phantasy Star Online 2 you need premium acc (subscription) to be able to trade with other players
Yet you still can purchase stuff from player shop
And that is just an example

I am aware what you are talking about and that you know what you are talking about and believe me im not against you
I just dont feel its right that you compare 1 good thing from other game to warframe where there was so many wrong things in said game

In same fashion we can compare idk Soma Prime to Kuva Bramma
Yeah soma is ok but you know kuva bramma have more damage per bullet/arrow
You just forgot to mention ammo capacity and fire rate difference between both

And thats my problem here

52 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

I dont see a problem between 2 versions created at same time existing parallel to each other containing some different stuff 
I do see a problem when there is 1 version made for specific region and then another version is made for rest of the world with like 70% of some content is cut off from it
Especially when for many of us that content was shi## stopper when we find out its missing

well than count up what is essential missing from the versions of the PSO2 of japan and US/World now. again, ONLY the essential stuff pls.

Excalibur prime vs umbra well that is that 1 thing yeah but its not like 70% of warframe missing from english version over jap version so?

im not talking about "Excalibur prime vs umbra". i said umbra was literally a japan only thing before his/its world wide release...

Oh you are right here the updates and stuff sega for pso2 provide is way better than warframe but its kinda case of you farted and i farted but u insist that my fart smells worse while we both polluted air in the room

now youre kinda getting sarcastic there mate.

Warframe and DIABLO 3

neither of them shares the kind of same fight style nor gameplay. Diablo is a hack n slash, Warframe a 3rd person shooter. Warframe is also pretty grindy, in Diablo 3 its more luck of drops and not really "grindy" since you basicly get all "on the go" anyway. SO yea, about that mate. YOu just read way to much into a simple sample...

Did u watch blizzcon? Or you dont have a smartphone?
Anyway 1 good deed cant erase bad one thats my point

if you try to talk about the diablo-meme, i know about but i duno why you bring that to the table tbh.

Sega with pso did many many things RIGHT but also u leave the fact how many things they did wrong
If someone is not familiar at this point with Phantasy Star Online 2 you need premium acc (subscription) to be able to trade with other players
Yet you still can purchase stuff from player shop
And that is just an example

But again it is not an essential part of the game. I sure still agree that i also dont like how Sega handles that situation there so kudos to you but still, again, you have literally to differ things which ARE essential and which ARE NOT...

also adding the small fact that most trades in warframe are done WITH platinum pretty much makes it also look like the same if youre honest (like srsly, the most stuff ppl trade are prime parts or riven mods or similar for plat anyway...)...

I am aware what you are talking about and that you know what you are talking about and believe me im not against you
I just dont feel its right that you compare 1 good thing from other game to warframe where there was so many wrong things in said game

Yes and im also aware of it but if i would talk about every misstake in every game and compare it to another game which also has its own problems...you can see already that it goes on and on and it would go FAR to off-topic purgatory, you know? I just tried to keep myself "short", thats all.

In same fashion we can compare idk Soma Prime to Kuva Bramma
Yeah soma is ok but you know kuva bramma have more damage per bullet/arrow
You just forgot to mention ammo capacity and fire rate difference between both

And thats my problem here

I nearly said it yourself but than you didnt. Soma Prime is a fast automatic machine gun...or, as i would say, "minigun". Kuva Bramma is literally the bow from rambo. You cant throw 2 weapons now on the table which are more than as just "different" XD as i said, Soma is a minigun wile Bramma is liek literally rambos bow. Same would be if i compare now, i duno, Minecraft with Doom. This would make no sense at all. So yea, point taken but your samples are far over the table which are not compareabl hehehe ^^

One word : Outriders 

Try it.  Awesome story, tons of loot, actual boss fights, gear progression and customisation, real defined endgame.

I've got nearly 4k hrs in warframe and 2.5k in D2 and don't regret any of them.  Outriders seems to have really nailed it though and its not just a new game feeling.  It addresses a ton of issues both the other two games continue to ignore just in terms of qol.

If you're looking for a break from wf, or just another game to act as "significant other", give it a go.  I'm confident you'll enjoy it.

27 minutes ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

well than count up what is essential missing from the versionbs of the PSO2 of japan and US/World now. again, ONLY the essential stuff pls.

im not talking about "Excalibur prime vs umbra". i said umbra was literally a japan only thing before his/its world wide release...

now youre kinda getting sarcastic there mate.

neither of them shares the kind of same fight style nor gameplay. Diablo is a hack n slash, Warframe a 3rd person shooter. Warframe is also pretty grindy, in Diablo 3 its more luck of drops and not really "grindy" since you basicly get all "on the go" anyway. SO yea, about that mate. YOu just read way to much into a simple sample...

if you try to talk about the diablo-meme, i know about but i duno why you bring that to the table tbh.

But again it is not an essential part of the game. I sure still agree that i also dont like how Sega handles that situation there so kudos to you but still, again, you have literally to differ things which ARE essential and which ARE NOT...

also adding the small fact that most trades in warframe are done WITH platinum pretty much makes it also look like the same if youre honest (like srsly, the most stuff ppl trade are prime parts or riven mods or similar for plat anyway...)...

Yes and im also aware of it but if i would talk about every misstake in every game and compare it to another game which also has its own problems...you can see already that it goes on and on and it would go FAR to off-topic purgatory, you know? I just tried to keep myself "short", thats all.

I nearly said it yourself but than you didnt. Soma Prime is a fast automatic machine gun...or, as i would say, "minigun". Kuva Bramma is literally the bow from rambo. You cant throw 2 weapons now on the table which are more than as just "different" XD as i said, Soma is a minigun wile Bramma is liek literally rambos bow. Same would be if i compare now, i duno, Minecraft with Doom. This would make no sense at all. So yea, point taken but your samples are far over the table which are not compareabl hehehe ^^

WEAPONS WEAPONS WEAPONS
As i said chainsaw was the thing for me to stop playing version that dont have it
Well whatever yeah as i said game was perfectly playable cosmetics and weapons were missing
But when you like a pizza but u dont like olives and someone throw olives into your pizza you dont want to eat it anymore

There was so many stories about prime vs umbra i care to stick what most ppl repeat
Idea was jap could not get excalibur prime due some contract with de and they made "excalibur umbra prime"
De wanted umbra so as part of agreement we have "excalibur umbra" but cant get "excalibur prime" anymore and they have "excalibur umbra prime" but cant get neither "excalibur umbra" nor "excalibur prime"

Nah i was not sarcastic it really feels as i described and i will never negate superior content in updates in pso2 to warframe
For crying at loud we just need to look at 1 event in pso2 ANY EVENT and any in warframe and it speaks for it self

So we are comparing games by grind factor? gameplay factor? or game mode factor?
Bcause as for game mode i was always Hunter in PSO so it was never a shooter to me

After you did same content for 100x time word "CONTENT" change its meaning for u
And you dont really need real new fresh content you need something to supplement current content to enjoy what you have
Same case you got your smartphone you dont need new one you only need it to do different things

I almost didnt make plat on prime parts since i always seen it as ducats fodder and i didnt need to pay real money to be able to trade
Even more i was able to trade having 0 plat so dont compare warframe trading system to pso2 version

Thats why you i say you compare 1 game to another only with 1 aspect of the game leaving out other aspects
This way you can compare doom to minecraft without a problem saying minecraft is more social 

Look again im not against you but i and i believe you also lived trough sega's BS same as we lived trough warframes BS and its not fair to compare them only because 1 have something good and other dont
Its literally as you and me here we can agree on brama vs soma comparison yet we dont agree on game comparison
In same way warframe is different from PSO2
Wanna other bad example GunZ and GunZ 2 youtube it and you will find vide explaining how GunZ 2 destroyed its franchise
Anyway if we only take GOOD stuff from other games and try to implement them into warframe then warframe would not be warframe anymore trust me

i just go over "some" of your stuff since some feel like i would go far to off topic or could write other stuff about it which would not help in the slightest...

19 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

There was so many stories about prime vs umbra i care to stick what most ppl repeat

again, i was talking about that umbra was japan only, NOT a Umbra Vs prime thing.

19 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

So we are comparing games by grind factor? gameplay factor? or game mode factor?

by similaritys. Again, In diablo 3, you dotn have really a "super deep grind" for something you want. Sure it has a bit of a grind but look at PSO2 as sample where you have to kill 1 boss several times to get just ONE mats out of it which you need 200 of them as one sample...(same with the RNGs and Mats in warframe could be said)

21 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Bcause as for game mode i was always Hunter in PSO so it was never a shooter to me

play ranger or gunner (as i do) and than you know. Pressing "Z" (by default) actually changes the game into "actual 3rd person-over the shoulder" mode. pretty handy.

22 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

I almost didnt make plat on prime parts since i always seen it as ducats fodder and i didnt need to pay real money to be able to trade
Even more i was able to trade having 0 plat so dont compare warframe trading system to pso2 version

easy coz a lot people forget about: every plat in the game you trade maybe just for a prime part has to be bought from another player with real money first. sure, you can now count the "start plat" every new placer gets (is it 30 plat? yea i guess it was 30 plat) but those cant be used for trading anyways if i remember right. So yea, again:

EVERY plat you get was PAYED from another player FIRST with REAL MONEY anyway. a lot people tend to forget about this fact.

24 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

This way you can compare doom to minecraft without a problem saying minecraft is more social 

i duno if this was a joke or srs coz i actually laughed about it for what ever reason.

25 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Look again im not against you but i and i believe you also lived trough sega's BS same as we lived trough warframes BS and its not fair to compare them only because 1 have something good and other dont

I was nto talking about fairness, again, i took a sample which is somewhat similar, you dont need to feel offended by it just that i named PSO2.

27 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Anyway if we only take GOOD stuff from other games and try to implement them into warframe then warframe would not be warframe anymore trust me

ahmen to that but than DE should learn to listen what peoples say and what ruins their game somewhat. As i said, look at what i wrote about the RNG stuff, the varity content and how wrong it is or unfitting, corner of the game just "half done" and stuff like. Even if i took away the "PSO2 sample", i still brought points on the table DE should REALLY take to heart there.

Archived