Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Sanctuary onslaught what focus shows on end of a each zone is not adding in total after finishing misison

Wolf.in.Disguise

well its been few month i m trying to figure this out but when i asked few friends then said its bug and i should report this,

this is when i m playing S.O lets say after 5th wave i got like 45000 focus then 6 th like 54000 after 8 th 87000 then 9th 95000 and 10th 1,05,000 then 12th  1,15,000 then when i will come out from that mission and checking that how much focus is still left for me to farm its  shows like 2,50,000 around so  my cap is 3,50,000 so like from that all the waves total i earned is 1,00,000 focus ..so my problem is on end of the each zone whatever the focus i can see on my screen that exact amount is adding after mission and totally different from cap limit ..so can you please help me out with this thing .. if you need proof i can take screenshot and i can show you but it says when filing for bug it don't require so please let me know whatever the requirement you need .

i am wasting so much behind this because of incorrect calculation of focus gain .

Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad i found this one,

have this now for weeks, today i had a login bonus affinity booster, so tried my luck, still the same

took this time screenshots ,  normal 8 zones to reach my cap, even now needed 16 zones

will follow this :)

Yes, the displayed focus number is not added, because it is the number of the focus you have already received, to which the number obtained on the current wave is added.

Just remember this number and then subtract it from the number shown in the statistics.

Can't agree on that. was my first thought also

the difference between what you see on screen and the calculations betweens difference is still incorrect,

example in zone 2 i had 4000 , very low, you click on tab and has allready 18000
zone 3 21000 on screen = tab shows 40.000

tried in the years many frames, missions, tips from youtube , that changed over the years and for me the most stable and getting also relics was elite onslaught

and i did this for years = solo = saryn = eidolon lens 16 zones was max cap (not a pro player :p)

solo = saryn = eidolon lens = affinity booster = max 8 waves

I also don't think that is correct. The issue I experienced was during incidental focus gaining rather than a purposeful focus farm, but the numbers still don't add up.

Just hopped into sanctuary onslaught (joined a squad and earned focus for zone 2)

Focus displayed on screen for that round was 683, which is low considering that my focus lenses are on my frame and melee weapon, went in without primary or secondary equipped. Jumped out after that one round of focus gaining, end screen states I earned 12,594 focus with ~10k from Volt and the remainder on my melee.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Tried again with one focus-earning round of SO. Managed to get screenshots of both the "focus earned" in-round and the end of round screen, same issue

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.png

There have been two hotfixes since I posted in this thread and the megathread, and I've had focus earned seemingly overreporting my focus compared to the amount I got at the end (focus earned values: 10k+15k+20k+23k = 30k on final results) and focus earned underreporting focus, see screenshots above.

Archived