Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are Ninjas, And We Need Ninja Weaponry

CapnNight

They're working on chain objects i assume, due to the fact that we might get chain zipline things (brain fart, what are they called!?)

Grappling hooks is the term you are looking for. And I thought they scrapped that idea?

Not that your wrong, just another idea for the term he could be looking for is Grapnel. (The sort of thing batman has :P)

Also I like the idea of being able to use Kusarigama

Edited by TheLoneNinja

Kusarigama, look it up. (And yes I know this game does have some ninja weaponry in the game; I am just merely giving an idea for a future weapon that looks violent and fun. ^_^)

how exactly would you use this weapon in warframe!? Do you want another long range melee weapon!? Because the other ones in the game so far are soooooooooooooooo good!  More, on the livestreams the devs said somethign about whips. I guess you will like those.

Edited by nekrojiji

how exactly would you use this weapon in warframe!? Do you want another long range melee weapon!? Because the other ones in the game so far are soooooooooooooooo good!  More, on the livestreams the devs said somethign about whips. I guess you will like those.

Would be fairly easy.  Just make it a averagely strong weapon with a large range on their melee combo.  It's not like there hasn't been a chain weapon in games before.  Hell, they're a staple in God of War.