Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinal Needs On Screen Hud Life Meter

WarHeroman

Recently I have been finding it extremely annoying that my sentinel dies constantly during the Operations event and the main culprit is the grenieer napalm, the fact that my sentinel is a integral part of my setup  and that I rely on him heavily for support and to vacuum up all the loot of the floor.

Baring that in mind it brings up the point why doesn't my sentinel have the ability to know when he is hurt damage or dying all you get is death poof he is gone hehe, and the fact you don't even now he is dead until sometimes minutes later because the mission is so busy and full of action and effects.

Also I spent a lot of time and mods building up my sentinel he uses two slots has a Orikin Reactor installed and is technical the same as a Warframe in terms of build structure  and he has these mods all maxed out Regen, Vitality, Steal Fibre, and Fast Deflection and yet with all that 1 Hit from a napalm, grenieer and he disappears WHY?

My points being.

Need a onscreen Hud showing sentinels health meter that way you can judge when its time to get him and u out of the line of fire.

Need to know when his health has returned just like the shield on the warframe he has Fast Deflection I would like to see his shield recharging.

Need the ability to bring him back to life repair him like when a warframe is down there is a meter showing dying perhaps the sentinel drops to the ground and then you can go to him and repair him using a mod or tool you must have equipped in one of your sentinel slots he/she is a integral part of your setup and deserves the right to be able to be bought back into play.

The fact that you have to let you're warfame die in order to get him back is wrong, The MOD Regen says " If your sentinel is killed he will regenerate once" but it doesn't say he will only regenerate if your Warframe dies to me that mods means exactly what it says, there are 5 bars on that mod so it should come back 5 times without having to kill your warframe.

If you have anything you would like to add or comment on please do so and also bare in mind I am not interested in comments about my spelling or sentence structure or punctuation I will not respond to those comments ty.

Edited by WarHeroman

I agree I'm still waiting for the HUD improvement, but keep in mind the Regen mod's description is misleading. The way it works is that when it dies the first time, it glows green for a second and goes back to normal. The second time it dies is when it goes boom. Improving the mod does not increase the amount of revives, instead it only increases the amount of health that the sentinel regains when it uses its single revive.

I agree with the HUD, and I think it's been proposed many times before. But,

My sentinel's Regen works fine without me dying. Also the mod is not for how many times he will regen, it is for much HP he will regenerate with (58%, 67%, 75%, 83%, 92%, 100% HP for ranks 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 respectively [according to the wiki]).

I agree I'm still waiting for the HUD improvement, but keep in mind the Regen mod's description is misleading. The way it works is that when it dies the first time, it glows green for a second and goes back to normal. The second time it dies is when it goes boom. Improving the mod does not increase the amount of revives, instead it only increases the amount of health that the sentinel regains when it uses its single revive.

He/she Glows Really I have never seen that effect I just see the boom if on screen action is not to insanely busy :) you say instead it only increases the amount of health that the sentinel regains when it uses its single revive. how do I know that when there Is no on screen indicator or hud ?

Edited by WarHeroman

My sentinel's Regen works fine without me dying. Also the mod is not for how many times he will regen, it is for much HP he will regenerate with (58%, 67%, 75%, 83%, 92%, 100% HP for ranks 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 respectively [according to the wiki]).

Perhaps I should write a script to attach wiki to my sentinel for him so he knows that and can show me lol :) just being cute ok

Ty for info That's nice to know, but I must be missing something I cant see him regenerating or getting damaged he just dies from a hit from the napalm greneier, I play loki a lot and my sentinel is now invisible when I am, so he is safe and no animation bullets are hitting him but when using other frames when I am down and dying I can see the enemy picking on the sentinel ie I see bullets laser hitting my sentinel then he explodes.

That's the only time I can tell when my sentinel is being affected by damage otherwise I have no on screen hud or indication of any sort do u have the same problem ?

Edited by WarHeroman

Not only sentinel health/shields, but also health / shields of other tenno in mission would be great.

Also some pickup counter would be gread, to know what was already picked in mission (especially great for farming, as you can sometimes miss some pickus)

M.

Not only sentinel health/shields, but also health / shields of other tenno in mission would be great.

Also some pickup counter would be gread, to know what was already picked in mission (especially great for farming, as you can sometimes miss some pickus)

M.

Pickup Counter I feel is entirely another topic you should make because your sentinel doesn't always pic up things only the carrier does most the time players grab things without sentinels like when use Djin for example so its not really a sentinel thing.

Same with shields for tennos, both good ideas and you should make a topic about them, but I am talking about sentinels on this topic.

Edited by WarHeroman