Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.10

24 minutes ago, mohamed40 said:

In a problem I have in the account, when I enter the clan for the sake of trade, I do not see anyone and in commerce. People who are with me in the team, I do not see any of them, please respond to solve the problem

I believe they need to also be near you, or at least on the same floor. Our solution was putting the trade interface in the main spawning chamber.

• Like 2

Can you see about making a toggle in the options under railjack to remove the auto leveling of your railjack. It spins around too much on its own and makes it hard to aim when piloting. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Also, still no fix for the Codex having bugged enemies which currently do not exist:

• Axio Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Neptune Proxima Volatile missions)
  • Deimos Leaper - (Removed from the game since Update: Deimos Arcana)
  • Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa - (Doesn't spawn in the Cambion Drift)
  • Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa Eximus - (Doesn't spawn in the Cambion Drift)
  • Orm Basilisk - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Orm Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima Volatile missions)
  • Orm Harpi - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Orm Weaver - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Vorac Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Pluto Proxima Volatile missions)

As our Tenno Spacecorps Representative, Voltage said, ..please get these puppies in the codex so we can finish our scanning .. and ty for hot fix 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

[...]

Fixes:

• Ran a script to correct player Profile stats with regards to Modular item Ranks.

• Warframe tracks item progression in two different ways, the item itself for Ranks and Mastery, and then your Profile stats.  Players recently noticed that their Profile was not tracking Modular items, this was due to the stats being submitted to the wrong part of the item. In Hotfix 29.10.8 we fixed the upload so that new stats are sent to the correct item, and this script now fixes “bad” data that was previously sent to the Profile. Your Modular items should now be in sync and show the correct Ranks.

Something is still not working right with the stats for those items.

hGeYWJp.png

Note the primary Tombfinger stats.
I do not own, nor have I ever used a primary Tombfinger, yet it is shown as my most used primary weapon.

On another note, Gunner Intrinsic 9 isn't really usable for people who use "context action includes reload" mode.
The Railjack section of control mappings should include an assignable button spot for "Flush Heatsinks".

Edited by Her_Lovely_Tentacles
  • Like 7
29 minutes ago, Lord.Lootifer said:

Still no fix for new railjack weapon only being worth 25 endo instead of 225

Did anyone put that issue in the Trello thread? because looks like they are ignoring it every single time someone posts it in these hotfix threads.

• Like 4

its almost the anniversary of Amalgam Furax Body Count's death. rest in peace, mods doing what they're supposed to. DE, please fix this mod. It still applies blast procs despite saying it knocks down nearby enemies

• Like 6

No bug fixing, like the turbine mission doors perm closed even lit green on railjack, not fixing the ever tiring dual wield secondary + glaive permanent-blocking bug, the getting 1 shot by non-toxin projectiles, not fixing the overall issues which this game has for years, but nerfing melee, glaives and Co. on an instant.

Me likes. Not.

• Like 5

"Urgent" bugs: whenever you get an electrical breach, if a crew member fixes it the hud effect and disabling of the tactical menu doesn't go away. Nikana skins are still bugged on zaws, whenever you forge an item you get more of it which can lead to Railjacks having over 20K health and 15+ dome charges. Vulpaphylas when they die are shown that they are dead, rather than having 1 health left. Corpus railjack weapons still only give 25 endo per item scrapped, whenever objectives such as the autofactory or freightlinker are disabled they'll still have dialog played to spawn stuff, corpus hangers don't spawn in aurax fighters (unless it's not intended, then the audio should be reworked)

It's just a list I've found, but I'm sure there's more that were posted by others. Along with that there's tons of feedback regarding the objectives/side missions in corpus railjack, I highly recommend you look at them

Edited by Captain_Rocket505
  • Like 5

Lavos 2 still toggles off sprint. Unacceptable.

New corpus doors open too slow and I get stuck on each before they open (even in solo).

Edited by sitfesz
  • Like 3

Make the Easter Cosmetics permanent!

In February you made the Eros Arrow Skin a permanent cosmetic and added giant permanent bird wings. In December you added a permanent snowing cloud to float over our heads. Halloween now has two permanent Ephemeras. Why haven't you made the Easter cosmetics permanent, as is requested by many every year? Permanent Easter cosmetics are long overdue for the treatment given to all of the other now-permanent cosmetics. I've been asking for this in particular for half a decade now!

Add ways to hide silly cosmetics!

Despite still saying "no" to the Lepus Headgear for no good reason, as contradictory as it is you have said "yes" to all sorts of other silly cosmetics - as recently as February! You can beat people to death with a giant candy cane or sleigh bells, you can freeze people with a gun wrapped in ornamental lights, you can put a Santa hat on your dog, you can shoot people with heart-shaped arrows, you can put a fish on your head, you can make enemies sprout flowers, and much, much more. Yet you still don't provide any tools for players (or even your own creative team who you've specifically said don't like them) to hide these distracting, outlandish, immersion-breaking cosmetics.

An answer to both of these problems exists and I've been posting about it for years:

What we have now makes no one happy. It doesn't work for people that like these cosmetics. It doesn't work for people who don't like these cosmetics. It doesn't work for players. It doesn't work for your creative team. And your messaging is entirely contradictory and inconsistent. 2021 is the year to do this properly.

---

This remains broken and there has been no update from you since January. Can we get an update?

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, AIAS-5 said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

But... again some issues.
- The key binding to unmount from a Railjack helm/turret seems to be hardcoded to [X], leading to confusion if you generally use a different key binding for "Use" than [X].
- Pressing [Alt] while mounted to a Railjack helm/turret toggles a fixed camera perspective outside of your Railjack (seemingly implemented to generate showcase footage back when it was about to be released). While you could toggle back to player perspective, you could also soft-lock yourself by mistake when you unmount from the helm/turret, since you're now stuck in that perspective and can't use the toggle button anymore.
- A feature I've missed since the initial release of Railjack: Setting waypoints to objects outside the Railjack from its inside (e.g. while you're operating a turret). Any chance this might come some time?

It's nice that you mentioned it.
I always assign the C key to "Use" so it's totally stupid to take the Railjack helm/turret with the C key and let go of the X key.
It was reported, and I understand that for DE is not a "Important" issue when there are a dozens other bugs that haven't been fixed in years.
But this one is probably very easy to fix, just don't forget about it and spend a minute.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Ran a script to correct player Profile stats with regards to Modular item Ranks.

• Warframe tracks item progression in two different ways, the item itself for Ranks and Mastery, and then your Profile stats.  Players recently noticed that their Profile was not tracking Modular items, this was due to the stats being submitted to the wrong part of the item. In Hotfix 29.10.8 we fixed the upload so that new stats are sent to the correct item, and this script now fixes “bad” data that was previously sent to the Profile. Your Modular items should now be in sync and show the correct Ranks.

krkEXgN.png

OMG YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS ACTUALLY FIXED A LONG-STANDING BUG that had 2 of my entire kdrives (that ive even forma'd) not counting for my mastery.
I legit can't believe it, even support had turned me away. FINALLY!
Thank you so much!

hm now I'm actually motivated to go for 100% completion for the first time in a really long time.

Edited by DragoonStorm1
  • Like 1

When are we going to get a fix for the Focus Convergence orbs granting no bonus to the amount of focus earned? Not sure if this affects everyone but I know it has been affecting a few people in my alliance, so I know it is more than just me. Additional note of interest is the number at the end after the convergence orb duration ends, is the total amount of focus you have earned in the mission, and not the amount you have earned from that individual convergence.

• Like 1

‘No Hotfixes’ as of this Update

Yay! SOON™️. Looking forward to it.

(unless there’s an emergency)!

About that, someone has already highlighted an emergency:

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Any chance we could remove the house system from Armaments?

This is the emergency. Please assess the situation.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Did we not learn from the Tenebrous Ephemera?

*Bans all armored containers* 792838458225852496.png?v=1 Apparently not.

With this many hotfixes, this is getting ridiculous. This is starting to get as bad as the Railjack/Lich update. Maybe its getting worse but come on DE. Your quick to fix cosmetic glitches even if it doesn't do anything to gameplay or the game itself to make sure you get your money's worth but your lacking in testing the game & fixing the game itself. I love Warframe but stuff like this will possibly drive newer players (or players checking the game out) away.

• Like 7

Something is still not right with the modular weapons. I have been using Rattleguts and Catchmoon a lot as secondary and those numbers looks good. But somehow both those weapons are among my most used primary weapons too. But I have not used any primary modular weapons more than to MR level them. But according to my equipment page I have used them for 172 hours.

EDIT: All modular weapons have the exact same XP, kills, kill assist, accuracy and headshot kills in secondary and primary stats. When you fix something why don't you at least try to get it right the first time. Something like this wasn't an emergency and didn't have to be in this patch. Please for the love of God stop pushing out fixes before you at least tested them once.

Edited by Julia_af_Scaniae
new information
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Lord.Lootifer said:

Still no fix for new railjack weapon only being worth 25 endo instead of 225

Please fix this, would help out RJs mediocre rewards. Also I believe Kavats are still bugged and focusing on enemies even if you move far away which gets them killed all of the time. 

2 hours ago, smashedwookie said:

@[DE]Megan As there been any discussion about the home of the necramech mods that were added with operation orphix venom that are currently unobtainable ?

Please fix this in some manner it's terrible that mods I would consider mandatory are unobtainable, kind of hard to get my friends into using Necramechs in this state. Also even if you have the mods the Orphix game mode does not give good enough rewards. There's currently very little incentive in the game to use Necramechs which is disappointing.