Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.10

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

Something is still not working right with the stats for those items.

hGeYWJp.png

Note the primary Tombfinger stats.
I do not own, nor have I ever used a primary Tombfinger, yet it is shown as my most used primary weapon.

On another note, Gunner Intrinsic 9 isn't really usable for people who use "context action includes reload" mode.
The Railjack section of control mappings should include an assignable button spot for "Flush Heatsinks".

I can confirm that the same thing is happening to me. The XP earned is exactly the same for both the primary and secondary card, and I know almost all of that is due to secondary use (I have a leveled catchmoon primary but haven't used it that much).

https://imgur.com/a/bNAm2Ei

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

792838458225852496.png?v=1

Did we not learn from the Tenebrous Ephemera?

I mean, probably not. 

As much as I love DE they do have a track record of either ignoring things or acknowledging them as issues and almost immediately repeating them.

• Like 5

Please fix the new railjack weapons only giving 25 endo as opposed to the standard 225, or at least state if this is intended.

I actively refuse to play railjack since the game doesn't let me until I scrap wreckage, but if I do, I'd be wasting thousands of endo

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Any chance we could remove the house system from Armaments? A huge issue with Armaments is the fact there are 3 different options of every weapon except 2 of those options are automatically fodder making 2/3rds of the system rather pointless. Reducing the Armaments pool would make farming them feel better (higher drop chances) and requiring 2 of each to have options to equip them on Front/Side guns wouldn't be as much of a hassle. It would also be much easier for developers to balance or tweak items if necessary.

*clears throat*

unknown.png

792838458225852496.png?v=1

Did we not learn from the Tenebrous Ephemera?

Also, still no fix for the Codex having bugged enemies which currently do not exist:

• Axio Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Neptune Proxima Volatile missions)
  • Deimos Leaper - (Removed from the game since Update: Deimos Arcana)
  • Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa - (Doesn't spawn in the Cambion Drift)
  • Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa Eximus - (Doesn't spawn in the Cambion Drift)
  • Orm Basilisk - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Orm Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima Volatile missions)
  • Orm Harpi - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Orm Weaver - (Doesn't spawn on Veil Proxima missions)
  • Vorac Engineer - (Doesn't spawn on Pluto Proxima Volatile missions)

yknow the "TARO" fighters in Corpus Veil Proximas? They're actually Orm fighters because I scanned pretty much all of them, they have different color schemes (purple) compared to the ACTUAL Taro fighters (yellow-ish) spawned in Venux Proxima. It's just the names that are not right, which is yeah, also a bit of a problem xV

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ran a script to correct player Profile stats with regards to Modular item Ranks.

• Warframe tracks item progression in two different ways, the item itself for Ranks and Mastery, and then your Profile stats.  Players recently noticed that their Profile was not tracking Modular items, this was due to the stats being submitted to the wrong part of the item. In Hotfix 29.10.8 we fixed the upload so that new stats are sent to the correct item, and this script now fixes “bad” data that was previously sent to the Profile. Your Modular items should now be in sync and show the correct Ranks.

Thanks for this.

But it introduced this new incorrect most used Primary that is just a copy of my most used Secondary (Catchmoon) on My Profile.

Catchm.png

P.S. Not seen on the screenshot, my secondary Sporelacer (4th most used) stats has a carbon copy Sporelacer listed on my Primary weapons too. In fact, this is actually happening on all listed modulars. 

Edited by Alpha_Tango
added some...
  • Like 3

• Railjack huge cpu consume until -20% details and set to 1 particles
  • old mechanics that pick and stuck for time fallen necramechs instead itselft - you need change it form X to stuck 30second to X to revive like frame
  • pilons at very bad positions and very long positions - cant navigate where is nearest orfix pilons or where is next - all reds spam points

added:

1 fps dojo still no fix, now it need game resatart to play reailjack without shuttering

Edited by AvatarShine
  • Like 3

vor 13 Minuten schrieb White_Matter:

I think it's about time you implement a "host option" for railjack(and the entire game for that matter) because it feels extremely pointless to grind and customize your railjack if you can't even use it.

go to your dojo, select invite only, go into mission 100% guaranteed Host 

• Like 3

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Hadeik:

When new war;
When Duviri Paradox;
When Baroo.

you dont even have the things from the current update but already ask for the next? I dont think  there is any way to please players like you 

• Like 4

Thanks for the fix

PS : Please fix the bug in SP Kuva Survival where the Acolyte won't spawn again after 1-2 spawn (when using Khora in solo mode), idk if this bug also appear in co-op mode or when using other frame in solo mode, but its been since the RJ Retrofit update n its still not given attention at all.

Thanks in advance

👋

40 minutes ago, FSK41 said:

you dont even have the things from the current update but already ask for the next? I dont think  there is any way to please players like you 

You should really check yourself, before making such a bold and dismissive statement.  It'd be rather interesting if someone could lay out the promises that DE has made, and highlight exactly why someone would be frustrated when they've amounted to literal years of not being addressed, and promised but then pushed out without any thought.

I mean, it's not like it's been literal years since dual wield nikanas were promised.

It's not like DE promised the railjack would fly down to the surface of Fortuna and pick you up, before ascending to a space battle.

It's not like the Hydroid Prime trailer was 90% done for literal years before it was released.

It's not like DE was promising the Duviri Paradox, with a cinematic trailer, before the announcement of Deimos.

It's not like DE has moved dates out on things constantly, while also releasing things with about 60% of promised features, with "coming soon" as the tag line.

It's not like DE has decided 29.10.10 is the end of updates...whilst the underlying systems are so buggy that issues from release are still present (looking at you doors that decide simply not to open).

It's not like after everything else I've just stated, DE decided to dilute the rewards pool in railjack with Oberon parts....making the first healing support warframe now so far down the tree that new players functionally have no reason to learn to support anymore.

Last of all, it's not like DE has been playing around with Railjack with almost no player feedback.  I mean, they don't have test servers, or a bunch of creators bound by a non-disclosure agreement who could be their QA department. 

Heck, it's not like DE has been guilty of over promising and under delivering for literal years.  Where the only way we could get a straight answer out of them is if a player mob functionally crashed developer social media accounts, or if their latest hot take on a well researched and factually supported video called them out on this crap caused DE to react like hurt children.  

Oh wait.  This entire thing was for comedic effect, and all of the bad stuff above is how DE works.  It's their constant promises which have driven their community to demand updates on their promises.  It's their less than professional actions which have driven just miserable responses from what their defenders call "entitled" gamers.  Of course the same response to a game like No Man's Sky was warranted.  So....hypocrite or liar?  A hypocrite for castigating others for the failures you let DE get away with, or a liar to believe they have justified the duplicity?

Before any mod decides this is off topic, because open criticism seems to be that now, let's review my stance.  29.10.10 still has affinity earning bugs.  It still has issues with a solo person getting the proper rewards.  It still tends to simply disconnect groups at the end of missions at random (without the host disbanding them).  It still has the highest tier weapons reward 25 endo instead of 225.  It's got all of this, and DE wants to say it's fine to stop updating.  Great.  It's fine to stop updating at a 70% success, that's MOPAR.  Many Odd Parts Arranged at Random.  Yes, that was a car joke.  Yes, I'm aware they all have jokes, so let's not be butt hurt about that.  No, 29.10.10 is not a good enough release.  Go back to the drawing board.  I for one finally have a Zephyr Deluxe skin....and cannot spend a penny on it because supporting releases like this in any form is laughable.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, FSK41 said:

go to your dojo, select invite only, go into mission 100% guaranteed Host 

His point is for hosting a public match. Many of us want to play with others without having to manually invite friends or clan members. Sure, try recruiting, but who wants to sit in recruiting chat?

• Like 1

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw and causes random staggers

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments ,changing stuff after purchase is a scam!!

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

10. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

11.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

12. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

lets compress the textures into oblivion what could possibly go wrong?

13. lavos 2 resets sprint toggle

14. sometimes when hovering Zephyr can´t cast her abilities 

15. casting tornadoes with Zephyr makes enemies in the entire level stop moving

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Quantum_Blur said:

There's a loading time between claiming items in the forge that's new with the Corpus Railjack update.  Is that an inventory security thing, or a bug?  Because it's like a split second, but it's definitely gonna add up.

This is not just a bug in the forge, its a bug across the entire Ui system since the railjack patch.  Its like the entire Ui system is loading something and the game hitches whenever anything switches in the menu's like forge or the arsenal. 

When switching between builds/appearane in the arsenal its most noticable especially if you have 6 different builds or fashions and have different helminth skills on the different builds.  If you start switching between them you can basically cause the entire game to start having 3second freezes with just a few clicks back and forth.  And this is with a good computer, i would imagine slower computers or when this system rolls out to console its going to completely break something.

• Like 4

Let's add a part two to today's turd sandwich.  So we are clear, I'm sticking with my statement that DE is going to pay for this level of crap on the PC.

So, two hard locks.  What is a hard lock?  I can enter the star system map, highlight a mission, but it never starts.  That's a solo mission, and clicking the force start button is somehow disabled.  It's also being in a mission, and unable to access the menu.  Yes, pressing the escape key is simply not recognized.

Let's top that off with absolutely whacky affinity gains.  I ran all 8 ESO round for the nightwave....and I got 100k on round 8.  I then checked at the end of the ninth round (yay portal spawning on top of me), and my total was about 110k  That....does that mean DE cannot do basic math within the game?  Combined with the phantom affinity and syndicate standing for railjack, that seems like A CRITICAL BUG.

Now, what about Railjack?  It seems like going back to the grineer missions is actively idiotic.  Let me highlight the fun bits.  The drops for grineer seem to be heavily weighted to mods and resources, and the enemies are tankier.  The Corpus seem to reward just nutty amounts of wreckage, ad even with their eHP being higher they are still less idiotically bullet spongey than the grineer.  You also don't have to build 1-2 helpings of Dome Charges, so the Corpus missions are easier, more rewarding, and fail to require the engineer grind (because apparently the ship designated engineer just doesn't like to craft anymore).

What about regular missions?  Well, it seems like more rooms are overlapping than ever before.  What I mean by this is that areas are blocked off because the extended bits of one room literally jut into another.  It's almost like this update borked more systems than it introduced.  Combine that with certain tiles having something like a syndicate medallion spawn in an area that the game seems to consider out of bounds (Ceres, Lex), forcing you to respawn without giving you the ability to pick the thing up, and I'm pretty surprised that anybody there has decided that this is "good enough" to stop updates on.

Let me close out, in a similar fashion to what you've done here.  Steam is the platform that offers real tracking of users, that the public has access to.  You've got 11 updates thus far with 29.10.x.  The uplift in average players for the month of March was about 4k people.  That's an update, Easter, and the announcement of both your anniversary and 30.0 being delayed into April.  It's almost like even a PC exclusive update can only spark about a 10% uptick in players.  While I appreciate your honesty, the communication coming from your team sucks and has no thought behind it.  Please don't stop update.  We need at least one more, with some of the big lingering STABILITY issues addressed.  If the rest of this month is going to be with this release as "good enough" then it's going to just be enough for people.  Your former support base on Youtube is finding it difficult to sell this...which should really tell you that things are bad.  These same supporters defended things like mod drop chance boosters, but now can't swallow a content update because it's just a mess.

• Like 14