Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.10

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, SaveCuboid said:

This is not just a bug in the forge, its a bug across the entire Ui system since the railjack patch.  Its like the entire Ui system is loading something and the game hitches whenever anything switches in the menu's like forge or the arsenal. 

When switching between builds/appearane in the arsenal its most noticable especially if you have 6 different builds or fashions and have different helminth skills on the different builds.  If you start switching between them you can basically cause the entire game to start having 3second freezes with just a few clicks back and forth.  And this is with a good computer, i would imagine slower computers or when this system rolls out to console its going to completely break something.

Yeah, I figured it wasn't just my computer, it even did the delay when I was attempting to open a PM with another player

• Like 1

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Voltage:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Any chance we could remove the house system from Armaments? A huge issue with Armaments is the fact there are 3 different options of every weapon except 2 of those options are automatically fodder making 2/3rds of the system rather pointless.

I beg to differ. We have no meaningless option through the house system if we look at armaments.

The house is the deciding factor for the supplemental stats of each weapon. There  is a difference  between status and crit based arnaments. 

• Like 3

Please respond to my previous request; do we post our issues needing fixing to your current Trello Board, or do we wait for you to eventually (potentially) make a Trello board for them and hope that you'll act on any changes we've been requesting for years?

I'm tired of this.
Give us a response so we can give you accurate info in the right place, else deprecate your bug report forums as they're ignored, and work to fix issues you have ALSO ignored for years.

• Like 7

14 hours ago, AIAS-5 said:

The key binding to unmount from a Railjack helm/turret seems to be hardcoded to [X], leading to confusion if you generally use a different key binding for "Use" than [X].

I'm using different keybind just fine. Maybe it's a problem with yours particular choice ([Alt] as I understand). 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Voltage said:

Any chance we could remove the house system from Armaments? A huge issue with Armaments is the fact there are 3 different options of every weapon except 2 of those options are automatically fodder making 2/3rds of the system rather pointless. Reducing the Armaments pool would make farming them feel better (higher drop chances) and requiring 2 of each to have options to equip them on Front/Side guns wouldn't be as much of a hassle. It would also be much easier for developers to balance or tweak items if necessary.

I don't see how this could be a "huge issue". In fact I think the current setup is a "best of two worlds"-system.

Playing Railjack will net you a ton of Zetki (weapon) parts, so maxing out all Zetki-versions (to 60%) is an almost automatic process (you play => you will get them). The Zetki weapons' stats are also quite good, so for once the overwhelmingly most common weapons are up there among the best = "the best" is easily available for all. For those that do not manage "Mk III"-space (for some unfathomable reason) there is even the option of researching and buying Sigma weaponry (which also is "good enough").

If you want the option to min-max your Railjack weaponry with bonuses, added crit etc., you can also do that by farming the two other alternatives (Vidar & Lavan). Currently the enemy levels and the fact that all weapons share the same damage type composition makes this more of an academic endeavour (since all weapons, even the Sigma series, efficiently kills all current enemies anyhow). However, the possibility is still there for those that want it (like me). And there really are differences when you dig under the hood. Which is fun.

So, I can see no valid reason why the diversity should be reduced by compressing 3 or 4 Railjack weapons into 1, as it serves no real purpose. There is the "completionist" psychological aspect in the form of "the urge to have everything" (from which I also suffer), but with enough experience and soul-gazing that can be tempered with an (I'll get it) "over time"-aspect. With a current system that works well for everyone (though completionists might need some psychiatric support, as always 🙂), I fail to see the benefits of replacing diversity with a maximally simplified "only one option available"-solution.

I also think your "fodder" valuation is wrong, both regarding Railjack weapons and Warframe overall. Concerning Railjack weapons, the "best in class" differs between manufacturers, depending on damage type, vulnerabilities, Plexus composition and if you go for pure DPS, "total dmg output until overheat" or other aspects (like "freezing" enemies). Concerning Warframe overall, logically applying the same "remove fodder"-concept to all weaponry would remove 95% of the current weapons, keeping the approx. 5% meta. It could even be further applied to companions. That seems like a very strange concept for a game where the sheer diversity is a fundamental core strength.

Edited by Graavarg
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Ran a script to correct player Profile stats with regards to Modular item Ranks.

• Warframe tracks item progression in two different ways, the item itself for Ranks and Mastery, and then your Profile stats.  Players recently noticed that their Profile was not tracking Modular items, this was due to the stats being submitted to the wrong part of the item. In Hotfix 29.10.8 we fixed the upload so that new stats are sent to the correct item, and this script now fixes “bad” data that was previously sent to the Profile. Your Modular items should now be in sync and show the correct Ranks.

This worked until I did a mission, now all the modular item stats are broken again.

16 часов назад, Voltage сказал:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Any chance we could remove the house system from Armaments? A huge issue with Armaments is the fact there are 3 different options of every weapon except 2 of those options are automatically fodder making 2/3rds of the system rather pointless. Reducing the Armaments pool would make farming them feel better (higher drop chances) and requiring 2 of each to have options to equip them on Front/Side guns wouldn't be as much of a hassle. It would also be much easier for developers to balance or tweak items if necessary.

IMHO the manufacturers should just be sidegrades with different stats, rather than just upgrades. Its clear that Zetki is the superior manufacturer now, but i'm not a big fan of high fire rate. I prefer to hit slow, but steady.

This already makes Vidar somewhat a more preferable option for me subjectively, but its still clear that Zetki is simply superior DPS wise. If Vidar was to be buffed just a little bit more...

The question is what to do with Lavan. If Zetki is superior fire rate, and Vidar is a superior stopping power, than what should Lavan be? Infinite ammo capacity? Nobody will use that. Maybe increased critical / status chance or something like that?

Or, if we go maximum oversipmlifcation... Different guns could belong to different manufacturers.
I.e.: Vidar makes slow, but hard-hitting weapons (shotguns, cannons), Zetki makes weapons with high fire rate (autocannons, machine guns), and Lavan could be producing anything that shoots beams or any other weird projectiles like Vort.

Thanks for the fixes. I am still having trouble with constant stuttering after prime access came out. It was fixed with the star days patch right before that. I've tried several fixes in the sticky and around the forum from other posters.

Railjack already feels dead again. Got most of the new mods and railjack parts, so theres zero reason to play it anymore. The Neptune derelict cache rewards are diluted like crazy, so I'll just forget getting the Nautilus.

Edited by Deminisis

Well we still have the focus system outputting incorrect numbers of gained focus than received, (tab to check the actual numbers), plus on eidolon runs the lures are attaching themselves to the eidolons' limbs however close you manage to get...ffs DE step up your game.. this isnt acceptable!

Thanks for your focus on the fixes but there is 1 problem need to be fix and i think it happen to almost all players in middle East when we enter the dojo for Trade the game put each player in different lobby like you can't see anyone in chat or in your lobby you enter so you can't find anyone to trade with and iam sure this problem is not only with me so please check this and fix it it's been 1 full week no one talked about this in your fixes or videos 

Since Hotfix 29.10.8, ,more than 450 player in my clan unable to see anyone in my dojo or in the trade post, so I decided to trade in Maroos Bazaar. When I got there I couldnt see anyone there even my squad mates and I couldnt even see myself in the chat I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem so I asked a handful of my friends and apparently they are also experiencing the same problem (cant see other tenno in relay or in dojo, so they can`t trade)

6 hours ago, -Augustus- said:

Are you, though?

Hmm....  Fair.

Allow me to be less optimistic.  I cannot believe that DE pushed yet another update that is so half baked onto a player base already demonstrating they're tired of being pre-alpha testers.  This is inviting more people to simply log out and never return, because if DE cannot get things stable and running after two weeks and enough hotfixes to be comically inept then there's no reason anybody should spend real money.  

For the price of the middle tier prime access (the one with all of the content at the cheapest price....because fashionframe is just insanely expensive), I could get literally any other AAA title new.  I could also wait for the 2+ years some of the promised features of warframe have taken, and get about 10 AAA titles for that amount assuming they're on sale.  

I was incorrect in my wording.  Thank you for asking that question, and forcing some introspection.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Quantum_Blur said:

Yeah, I figured it wasn't just my computer, it even did the delay when I was attempting to open a PM with another player

PLUS as I have repeatedly mentioned is a number of posts and bug reports; the frame-rates have tanked (in the ORBITER no less...which is like a slide show now).

20 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

- The key binding to unmount from a Railjack helm/turret seems to be hardcoded to [X], leading to confusion if you generally use a different key binding for "Use" than [X].

I gotta add on that the fix should not be made hardcoded to the use and allow it to be separate as I like having the rolling on q and e while my use button is e.

• Like 1