Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

None of the 7 new Deimos Captura Scenes are sellable, and all but 1 is tradeable

Memorii

I'm not sure which exact hotfix added these as I found no mention of new scenes in any of the patch notes, but I think sometime during/after the 'Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack' update, 7 new Deimos Captura Scenes were added in-game:

• Deimos Cenote Scene
  • Deimos Crypt Scene
  • Deimos Depths Scene
  • Deimos Forsaken Scene
  • Deimos Heart Scene
  • Deimos Membrane Scene
  • Deimos Verge Scene

(For the curious, the scenes' mouseover infotip says they are obtained "in hidden areas under surface of Deimos," i.e. in the Isolation Vaults or behind those sealed orange door rooms that are in specific Iso Vault tilesets. Similar to the Gas City Captura Scenes in the Secret Laboratories on Jupiter, there is a purple storage container--in this case, a purple version of the Auroron Entrati Casket--in these Iso Vault rooms that when broken, will randomly drop one of the seven new scenes.)

However, unlike the Gas City Captura Scenes, none of the 7 new Captura Scenes are sellable for credits. (In the following image, I had dupes of all the new scenes, except for Deimos Verge.)

Warframe0147.jpg

Also, all the scenes are tradeable, EXCEPT for the Deimos Heart Scene, as evidenced by the lack of its presence in my Trade menu. As you can see in the previous image, I have 2 Deimos Heart Scenes.

Warframe0148.jpg

It'd be nice if Deimos Heart was tradeable like the rest (as I'm sure collectors will want to trade to ease the farm), and if all these scenes were sellable for credits (since we all hate dupes sitting in our inventories pointlessly :P ).

On 2021-04-05 at 10:18 PM, Memorii said:

As you can see in the previous image, I have 2 Deimos Heart Scenes.

Did you drop those Heart Scenes from the Iso Vault, or from the locked door rooms? Because I did a lot of locked door runs and only got the other 6 scenes so far (up to 5 of each, but no Deimos Heart Scene of course :D) Would be nice if you could help a fellow Tenno out ;)

1 hour ago, CrYPTeX1337 said:

Did you drop those Heart Scenes from the Iso Vault, or from the locked door rooms? Because I did a lot of locked door runs and only got the other 6 scenes so far (up to 5 of each, but no Deimos Heart Scene of course :D) Would be nice if you could help a fellow Tenno out ;)

Sorry, it's been a while so I don't really remember where I got my Heart Scenes specifically. But I don't think the containers in the Iso Vaults and locked door rooms have different drop chances. I think it's just RNG and luck, with a 1/7 chance of getting a specific scene from each purple storage container. I can't confirm this though since Warframe's PC Drop Tables currently don't list anything about these new Deimos Captura Scenes.

When I was farming, I just did runs for both the Iso Vaults and locked door rooms. Because they each always have one of those special containers, that means slightly more chances for getting the scene you want.

At least with Update 30, DE "Fixed Deimos Captura Scenes found in hidden areas under Deimos not being Sellable or Tradable," so you could try trading for the Heart Scene?

Either way, best of luck to ya!

10 hours ago, Memorii said:

Either way, best of luck to ya!

Thanks for your quick reply, I guess I'll keep running Iso Vaults until I finally drop the scene 😆 Buying would be way too easy of course :p

Edit: I finally dropped it after about 8-10 T2 Iso Vault runs, since they have a guaranteed locked door room. The grind was definitely worth it, the scene looks amazing!

2 hours ago, CrYPTeX1337 said:

Edit: I finally dropped it after about 8-10 T2 Iso Vault runs, since they have a guaranteed locked door room. The grind was definitely worth it, the scene looks amazing!

Yay! Congrats!! :D

I've since learned something interesting: All of the new Deimos Captura scenes are sellable for 3,500 credits each, *except* for the Deimos Heart Scene; it's sellable for 10,000 credits! Maybe it is actually rarer than the other scenes (hence the much higher sell price), but until the drop tables are updated to include these scenes, I can't say for certain!

But still, glad you finally got it!

Archived