Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do I do with my personal clan if I want to join another?

Jarl_Baalin

Question

I have a clan called "oh no Natah gain" that I have invested a lot of time and resources on, but I want to start being social in this game for once.

Managing a clan sounds like too much hassle for me though, so I wanna join someone who know what they are doing.

The thing is that I don't want to throw away my investment (it's a lot).

What do I do? Any tips or tricks?

Thank you!

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Jarl_Baalin said:

What do I do? Any tips or tricks?

If the sole member of a clan leaves it is disbanded. You won’t get anything back. If you have a friend in the clan that won’t ruin your work you can promote them to Founding Warlord and leave.

Or, you could invite a few people to your clan. Because that way you get to keep control of your clan and do whatever you want with it. Managing a clan is not hard work if it small.

1 minute ago, vanaukas said:

You can try to join an alliance instead deleting your clan

That's an idea I like. Do you have any suggestions for how I can pull this off? Do I just ask on the forum or in the in-game Recruiting chat?

Just now, Jarl_Baalin said:

That's an idea I like. Do you have any suggestions for how I can pull this off? Do I just ask on the forum or in the in-game Recruiting chat?

Why no both options? I've never joined an alliance tho, but it seems that a lot of chill people make alliances to hang out with other personal or small clans.

15 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Why no both options? I've never joined an alliance tho, but it seems that a lot of chill people make alliances to hang out with other personal or small clans.

Thank you, I found an alliance called "The Inferno" which seems to be what you described. I'm currently trying to be recruited.

Your information was a great help! 😄

Archived