Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stahlta or Quellor?

(PSN)Chiladpyta

Question

I currently have both in the foundry, but since they're both automatics with a high crit chance AoE alt-fire, I would like to know which one is (or maybe just feels) better to use.

Since they apparently only differ in magazine size, reload speed and ammo efficiency, with identical fire rate and similar damage, how differently do both of them behave in comparison? 

4 answers to this question

let me try to make some analogues so you have an idea of what the Guns are like.

Primary Fire:
Quellor is extreme Status that basically never Reloads.
while Stahlta is a Hybrid with some Punch-Through.

Stahlta is more Crit viable and is Slash weighted, though Quellor does have innate Ice Damage.

Alt Fire:
Quellor is...... sorta like a sonic pulse Weapon of sorts? it's a big 'ol column of hurt that starts at the end of the Gun and goes to a fixed distance. or like a much shorter Ranged Plasmor, sorta.
while Stahlta is more like a charged Rocket Launcher.

Stahlta is straight superior here, as far as Damage per use goes.

... I know you're just asking for an opinion... But if you're going to use both for Mastery Points, it makes the whole question irrelevant... What you can do is to prioritize one of them based on the damage type and enemy faction you're going up against.

12 hours ago, taiiat said:

Primary Fire:
Quellor is extreme Status that basically never Reloads.
while Stahlta is a Hybrid with some Punch-Through.

Stahlta is more Crit viable and is Slash weighted, though Quellor does have innate Ice Damage.

Alt Fire:
Quellor is...... sorta like a sonic pulse Weapon of sorts? it's a big 'ol column of hurt that starts at the end of the Gun and goes to a fixed distance. or like a much shorter Ranged Plasmor, sorta.
while Stahlta is more like a charged Rocket Launcher.

Stahlta is straight superior here, as far as Damage per use goes.

That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you! Hopefully they're both fun enough to use, they definetely are in concept

Archived