Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Give Up On This Event

TehROFLknief

100 is a bit much.

Like others have said, 5 minutes per mission is 8.3 hours.

8.3 hours. I don't care how much time we were given to complete that.

8.3 hours is a lot, especially if you have to do specific missions. It means doing over an hour a day of the same extermination missions.

Next time, think a bit more about events, please.

It would also be appreciated if you could get the handcannons later in game, but you'd have to work really hard for them, like others have done in the event. 

It was told on Prime Time episode 4 that the losing weapon would be put in the vault for future purposes. This is only for Detron and Brakk. This will most likely be your only chance for Machete Wraith and Prova Vandal, but I mean anything could happen.

I don't spend 10 hours on the same 2 maps, though

If you have this attitude then please save yourself and us stuff like..

Next time, think a bit more about events, please.

All events so far were about repeating the same missions until a certain count and deadline so if this is new for you then you should know that this will unlikely change in the future and you should forget Events alltogether. For the Majority of people it may be boring but it's ok and imho DE did a great job with the basics of the event (all fuckups from their end aside). If you are not willing to participate to the full extend of the event that's fine.. but don't blame DE for your lazyness

If you have this attitude then please save yourself and us stuff like..

All events so far were about repeating the same missions until a certain count and deadline so if this is new for you then you should know that this will unlikely change in the future and you should forget Events alltogether. For the Majority of people it may be boring but it's ok and imho DE did a great job with the basics of the event (all fuckups from their end aside). If you are not willing to participate to the full extend of the event that's fine.. but don't blame DE for your lazyness

My actions are anything but lazy. I'm the one who doesn't want to spend 8 hours sitting on a chair doing the same missions over and over.

Also, I doubt the other missions took this long.

My actions are anything but lazy. I'm the one who doesn't want to spend 8 hours sitting on a chair doing the same missions over and over.

Also, I doubt the other missions took this long.

Well, looks like we have The-One-Who-Have-Some-Serious-Things-To-Do right here! Why are you playing Warframe then? I know why! This game is awesome.

So, do you really need these rewards? You can't play further without them? And who said that you supposed to do all 100 missions at once?

If you want them - go and play. There was enough time since Event started, more than enough.

I'm pretty sure that 5 missions per node is not hard and not consume so much time.

Edited by Skynin

I think it's because there have been many complaints in the past about events making rewards too easy to get, such as "kill one, 10, or 20 of this common event enemy and get a powerful, exclusive weapon." That's why they gave three sets of rewards, so everyone can get something, but people still have to work for the better rewards.

I think this is the first event in a while where I haven't seen a bundle of threads complaining that everyone hardly did any work for the reward.

I think it's because there have been many complaints in the past about events making rewards too easy to get, such as "kill one, 10, or 20 of this common event enemy and get a powerful, exclusive weapon." That's why they gave three sets of rewards, so everyone can get something, but people still have to work for the better rewards.

I think this is the first event in a while where I haven't seen a bundle of threads complaining that everyone hardly did any work for the reward.

by work you mean throwing away 8 hours of your time

by work you mean throwing away 8 hours of your time

That's... how a game works. You put a lot time and effort into getting the good stuff that you want. I'm not saying you're wrong or stupid or lazy. I'm just saying that people feel more comfortable that you actually earn the reward this time, rather than put a little effort in for a big reward.

Also, yes, people have complained that the mission is annoyingly repetitive; I was complaining about it to my friends that it was the exact same rooms over and over. I was hoping different nodes would be something other than Extermination at least, but it was not, and it sucks. Fortunately, I am a very patient person and don't have a problem with repeating it so much, especially since I am running it with friends, despite my complaints that my hopes of variety were crushed.

I'm a little confused with your complaint, though. What is it that you exactly don't like? The same mission over and over? Because you complained that putting 8.3 hours into the same mission, even over a week (or any amount of time, you said) is too much, yet you said it'd be a good idea to have to put the same amount of effort into running the same mission over and over in the future for the same reward. Either way, it can be considered a waste of time, and I am a little confused about your argument.