Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please unbind syndicate rep from sigils and just add a "Make Active" button to the syndicate screen

SasoDuck

IJb8UST.png

- No more forgetting to apply a sigil to your new frames (or new appearances on a frame)
- No more contradiction between two sigils on the same frame if you want one front and back because there'd no longer be the double-rep issue
- The +% bonus rep gain would be determined by your rank in the syndicate, so no more having to choose the sigil that gave the biggest bonus or else sacrifice rep gain for fashion

We've been asking for years
Please

They could probably just make the +15% bonus from the highest tier sigil just part of the base value from the start too. 15% is really not that noteworthy, but nonetheless incentivizes someone to always use the highest tier sigil instead of the big variety of designs they created.

Agreed.

I'm tired of sigils. I honestly don't like 99% of them aesthetic wise and they are pain in the ass to configure. Often i just try to hide them with pure black and maximum transparency, but they are still there, barely visible.

Sigils are a mechanic-enforced fashion interjection and that's not good. Either there should be an option to visibly hide them or.... Yeah, just allow us to choose which syndicate we represent right now and that's it. Sigils are quiet rudementary and are also intrusive to fashion farme.

21 hours ago, Artekkor said:

Often i just try to hide them with pure black and maximum transparency, but they are still there, barely visible.

Not since secondary energy colors were added
If you make both primary and secondary energy colors Pure Black (bottom left corner of Smoke), and Alpha to 0, then they are 100% invisible

37 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

Yes I really want this too with one minor alternation: +% bonus rep gain should be determined by your highest achieved rank with a syndicate and not current rank to match how sigils work now.

Good point. I’ve switched sides before just to try and get all the mods/scenes

On 2021-04-07 at 6:12 PM, Drasiel said:

Yes I really want this too with one minor alternation: +% bonus rep gain should be determined by your highest achieved rank with a syndicate and not current rank to match how sigils work now.

Oh, yeah, for re-ranking. Makes sense.

On 2021-04-06 at 3:16 AM, SasoDuck said:

- No more forgetting to apply a sigil to your new frames (or new appearances on a frame)
- No more contradiction between two sigils on the same frame if you want one front and back because there'd no longer be the double-rep issue
- The +% bonus rep gain would be determined by your rank in the syndicate, so no more having to choose the sigil that gave the biggest bonus or else sacrifice rep gain for fashion

Tbh, I was coming here to talk about how this was a bad idea...

After looking at what you're talking about it really makes sense and should be implemented. It's really stupid to micromanage cosmetics for a mechanical effect (no offense to Chrome or Excal).

I've always hated how I'd have to change which sigil I have equipped on all my load outs (so I don't accidentally trash rep) every time I want to change between factions. This is kind of how it should have been for a long time (no one goes around sporting their sigil for fashion frame, you slap it on to start grinding mods).

I agree with this.

- Sigils should be kept for fashion reasons.
- There should be a button for selecting the syndicate just as showed and it would apply to every Warframe.
- The extra percentage from sigils should be applied automatically when you get a higher rank.

Can't see a reason for it not to be like this already.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived