Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If a Mission vote is put up by a squadmate while you are still loading your orbiter, the UI locks up

(XBOX)LadyWinterstorm

Yes - if someone gets back to orbiter or navigation before teammates have gotten back, and selects a mission, anyone who was still "returning" from the prior mission is going to have issues.

When I play with friends, and I'm host, I can reliably "black screen" them as my xbox is faster than theirs (Just the original X with an SSD drive - and they have a standard Xbox one).

so I return to orbiter, throw up new mission, and they are black screened.  I can then start the timer and force the mission to start and they will get dragged along but they usually spawn into the mission unable to move or do anything so I finish the mission.  They get the rewards etc (assuming i finish fast enough to not have the AFK timer go into effect for them.

After that mission, if i patiently wait until everyone has returned to orbiter, they are all back to normal - or I can impatiently start the next mission and repeat the above lol.

Has been an issue for me ever since the Xbox One X (not Series X) was released - i can only imagine with ppl on series X its even worse.

Archived