Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's on your update wishlist?

_4shes

Opinion/Question

Something you would like to see at any point in the future whether it be unrealistic, outrageous, unlikely, illogical or far, far away. What would make your day seeing it appear in the patch notes? 

Personally:

For me I would personally like to see a change to defense missions where you have to guard an AI that follows you around. The AI has no sense of self preservation and I'm not even sure why they gave him weapons that are as effective as a pea shooter. They should have made him drop ammo or something instead of flying into the air, glitching into the floor and mimicking instant transmission, 

Operators being able to do missions fully by themselves eventually(hopes up for duvuri)

Diversity amongst enemy forces to provide a challenge as units like amalgams, manics, raknoids are rarely encountered

Sorted update/overhaul 

Hydroid and inaros reworks 

Cross over between open worlds, example fortuna offers corpus blades that can be made into zaws and cetus offers grineer/ancient orokin parts for kitguns

More story/lore 
Less bugs/fixes for existing bugs
Revising insanely low drop chances for mods/bounty rewards (specifically necramech weapon parts)
Introduction of RJ missions in sorties (Only ground enemy level scales)
More weapons like trumna,mausolon,etc
More warframes like lavos (but without cooldowns/energy based)
More ways to get aura forma
Reworking most of the boss fights (especially the annoying ones like vay hek)
An actual use for Necramechs other than for MR

52 minutes ago, Kraethius said:

A bit of Grendel lovin'. My boy's got some crusty abilities.

Agreed he has potential to be the most entertaining/powerful frame in the game. The concept of devouring your enemies in mass is kinda cool. I think they should really develop his CC capabilities 

2 minutes ago, AsrarPrime said:

More story/lore 
Less bugs/fixes for existing bugs
Revising insanely low drop chances for mods/bounty rewards (specifically necramech weapon parts)
Introduction of RJ missions in sorties (Only ground enemy level scales)
More weapons like trumna,mausolon,etc
More warframes like lavos (but without cooldowns/energy based)
More ways to get aura forma
Reworking most of the boss fights (especially the annoying ones like vay hek)
An actual use for Necramechs other than for MR

Mechs are such wasted potential. They had an idea of incorporating them into regular missions but I think they scrapped it in fear of it being too powerful. It was a very unique and cool concept that wasn't put to much good use. We only have 2 and some abilities are a bit lack luster. 

54 minutes ago, FulfillMyWill said:

Taking 2 warframes on a mission at the same time.

On the off-chance that you don't know this, there's a Gear item called a Specter that you can use to allow you to bring one of your Warframes to a mission as an AI partner.

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

If they want to give Valkyr a buff/rework to her 3 I'll welcome it and this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQDOYe_2nfs6Hz1h4c2kX

Now's the time, they're letting people other than DE provide deluxe ideas so I hope they consider it someday

that skin is purrfect

28 минут назад, (PSN)Unstar сказал:

On the off-chance that you don't know this, there's a Gear item called a Specter that you can use to allow you to bring one of your Warframes to a mission as an AI partner.

It's not the same thing. You can't control a specter.

53 minutes ago, _4shes said:

Mechs are such wasted potential. They had an idea of incorporating them into regular missions but I think they scrapped it in fear of it being too powerful. It was a very unique and cool concept that wasn't put to much good use. We only have 2 and some abilities are a bit lack luster. 

They talked about it on the recent DevStream, Mechs in missions isn't scrapped, it just proved to be more work than they anticipated. It's 'hopefully in the future'.

2 hours ago, _4shes said:

Opinion/Question

Something you would like to see at any point in the future whether it be unrealistic, outrageous, unlikely, illogical or far, far away. What would make your day seeing it appear in the patch notes? 

Personally:

For me I would personally like to see a change to defense missions where you have to guard an AI that follows you around. The AI has no sense of self preservation and I'm not even sure why they gave him weapons that are as effective as a pea shooter. They should have made him drop ammo or something instead of flying into the air, glitching into the floor and mimicking instant transmission, 

Mission 2.0

Overhaul the entirety of mission types.

Less lens distortion at high FOV.

A way to actually ignore players, not just in chat, but to never team with them, including Matchmaking Tags and Filters, I would like to be able to team up, but I will not subject myself to random gamers without some kind of tool to keep the Tools at bay.

For the rest of the game I am perfectly willing to follow DE's vision quest, I like what they create.

New arcanes or new amps for operators, I would love to have more status (elemental and physical) options, but I know probably it won't happen since they are focused on Railjack alone, wich makes me sad but I'm used to the forgotton state of my beloved void demon

Archived