Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All existing clan trophies in Warframe (in progress)

--SA--Demmodor

Hello, my name is Demmodor or --AR--Demmodor, whatever u want, me and my friend @-ZD-XnhOtheoscame up with the idea to find all existing clan trophies in Warframe after i found myself into a clan with old trophies and such not so long ago, so here are the beautiful things we found in order of releases:

Fusion moa:

QWZJaJw_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Spy Drone:
1jM2tm4_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Operation Sling-Stone (Fomorian Sabotage):
vyd99gN_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Arid Fear:
kofUmHN_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Survival weekend (silver and bronze missing):
8i4B85L_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Gravidus (Grineer)(bronze and silver missing):
RcFTbXu_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Gravidus (Corpus):
32LbbGI_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=gr

Cicero Crisis:
ATuzjjk_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Tethra's Doom (bronze and silver missing):
fssC4fm_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Breeding Grounds:
RW3tsJm_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Cryotic Front:
km9Dp91_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Gate Crash:
Q1UifIk_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Mutalist Incursions: 
5GNEn4V_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Eyes of Blight:
bczF1JH_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

False Profit (bronze missing):
GXhtrIN_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=gr

Shadow Debt:
TxPq433_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Rathuum (bronze and silver missing):
SgY2b0U_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

The Pacifism Defect (terracotta and bronze missing):
o0CWjeM_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Operation: Ambulas Reborn:
qHbu886_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=gr

Operation: Plague Star:
6otAq2R_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Operation: Hostile Mergers:
BWTJ8MO_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Dojo remaster:
CCCFMrw_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Operation: Orphix Venom
CyA9Izl_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Railjack early clan owners:
dYSDsAg_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

All of these pictures were taken by either me, @-ZD-XnhOtheos or someone else who contributed to this.
Its a pain to contact all these old clans and some are even disbanded or every member left the game.
If you have any interaction or are in a clan with one of the trophies that are missing, please contact me!
If we missed anything you can also contact me or leave a reply to this post.
Also, the events: Scarlet Spear, Specters of Liberty, Operation: Hallowed Flame and the Kill event dont have trophies.

Special Thanks:

@--Q--Poeps- Quasars
@GABCIO-Coup De Grace blue
@kLai-Warbros No Fun Allowed
@Spigget-Test Clan Please Ignore
@---EG---Fantoman-Eagles Rising
@miraway-Uniframe
@Wart4g0r-Gryphus Tech
@alexandre175-The Grand Alliance Of Fabulous Space Ninjas
@Valentta-Quantum Entanglement
@KrisiumCypher-Aeon Syndicate
@JuryGhan-Space Shark Incorporated
@iZaCh12345-Vento
@GrayArchon-XURRO
@-CdG-Zilchy-Coup de Chance purple
@Evangelyte and @NeoDarkSider-Coup de Grace red

Is one of the 5 Clans you mentioned Crescent Moon? I remember seeing them a lot back when we still had the ability to see the name and clan name in normal missions... this was when Solar Rail Conflicts were still a thing.

Just now, Kaotyke said:

Is one of the 5 Clans you mentioned Crescent Moon? I remember seeing them a lot back when we still had the ability to see the name and clan name in normal missions... this was when Solar Rail Conflicts were still a thing.

Yes, while finding clans that could help us, we crossed Crescent moon being as good as disbanded

Oh wow. I thought my dojo had a decent number of trophies but I forgot that the older events only gave trophies to a really small number of clans. The Gradivus Dilemma ones look really cool, as do the ones with chunks of landscape (Arid Fear, Cryotic Front, Cicero Crisis, Tethra's Doom). Wish I had those.

9 minutes ago, --AR--Demmodor said:

Yes, while finding clans that could help us, we crossed Crescent moon being as good as disbanded

Dude... before I struck out to make my own clans* I think I was in one of those... it was a Storm Clan that had no right of being a Storm Clan and only 5 active people (the reason I left tbh, the research was... and only 5 people...) and I THINK we had those statues... But that was over half a decade ago. 

*I made 3 clans since then and didnt want to pay 200p to change the name and just disbanded it by leaving, since Iw as the only person around, none was screwed by it. I'm sticking to the current one though, Trading made getting plat easier.

3 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

Oh wow. I thought my dojo had a decent number of trophies but I forgot that the older events only gave trophies to a really small number of clans. The Gradivus Dilemma ones look really cool, as do the ones with chunks of landscape (Arid Fear, Cryotic Front, Cicero Crisis, Tethra's Doom). Wish I had those.

Yes, from all events until Eyes of Blight (excluding fusion moa, fomorian sabotage and spy drone) only the top 3 clans got trophies, which means only 5 clans hold gold arid, only 5 hold silver arid and on and on. One of the reasons why this search is really time consuming

4 minutes ago, --AR--Demmodor said:

Yes, from all events until Eyes of Blight (excluding fusion moa, fomorian sabotage and spy drone) only the top 3 clans got trophies, which means only 5 clans hold gold arid, only 5 hold silver arid and on and on. One of the reasons why this search is really time consuming

What of the other Warbros? I remember it became so damn big that they had to split into multiple "Warbros", I remember they named each other after a deadly sin and I'm unsure of "No Fun Allowed" branch is the prime one.

2 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

What of the other Warbros? I remember it became so damn big that they had to split into multiple "Warbros", I remember they named each other after a deadly sin and I'm unsure of "No Fun Allowed" branch is the prime one.

Thats not true, they renamed themselves twice, Warbros --> Wabros Prime --> Warbros No Fun Allowed
Dont know about the deadly sin one, wasnt on the leaderboards i guess

So, I just checked in my Dojo and we have the bronze trophy for Operation: Ambulas Reborn, which is missing from your post. Here's a picture:

Warframe0207.jpg

With the lighting it sort of looks gold, but I assure you it's bronze.

EDIT: Let me know if you need another angle or something.

1 minute ago, GrayArchon said:

So, I just checked in my Dojo and we have the bronze trophy for Operation: Ambulas Reborn, which is missing from your post. Here's a picture:

Warframe0207.jpg

With the lighting it sort of looks gold, but I assure you it's bronze.

EDIT: Let me know if you need another angle or something.

Thank you, yes i can see its bronze, it has a little bit of green between the textures and gold shines more, i shall change the Ambulas one to completed 

28 minutes ago, --AR--Demmodor said:

Eyes of Blight (bronze and silver missing if those exist, research pending)

According to this forum post by Rebecca, the amount of cheating and exploits during Operation: Eyes of Blight led to the decision to not award trophies for top clans per bracket, but instead for every participating clan. I assume this means that everyone was given a gold trophy. My clan has a gold trophy and I'm pretty sure it was just me participating in the event.

1 minute ago, GrayArchon said:

According to this forum post by Rebecca, the amount of cheating and exploits during Operation: Eyes of Blight led to the decision to not award trophies for top clans per bracket, but instead for every participating clan. I assume this means that everyone was given a gold trophy. My clan has a gold trophy and I'm pretty sure it was just me participating in the event.

Thank you, i already found it odd i saw a lot of solo clans with a gold trophy, but assumed it was just easy to get it

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

I just had a brainshock.

Have you tried asking Rebecca or Megan for pictures? I think they can spawn them in their dojo with Devbuild magic and send pictures to you.

I mean, i wanted to try finding it myself as that would make this achievement much more worth to me, but i think asking is a good thing to do at this point, unless Xbox or PS4/5 had the event and clans that are still up, asking is the biggest factor to find this one 

10 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

Even if Reb/Megan don't want to spawn the trophies with dev magic, they still go through a lot of Dojos as a part of their stream, looking for cool decorated rooms and such. They might help you out that way by looking for them.

They go through featured dojo's, and i gotta search up real quick which clans got the trophies on each platform and which dojo's got featured, ill edit this comment when im done

*EDIT: No 2nd place clans on Operation: Cryotic Front got featured on the star chart in the past

2 hours ago, --AR--Demmodor said:

Wait are there different ones?

There are 8 dojos in Coup de Grace although only 2 were active back then. Red clan is where all the trophies are. Blue was a competitive clan and won some stuff, Red was the hardcore super competitive element that earned most of the trophies.

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

There are 8 dojos in Coup de Grace although only 2 were active back then. Red clan is where all the trophies are. Blue was a competitive clan, Red was the hardcore super competitive element.

Man i thought i knew my fair bit of clan history, me wrong again X)

7 minutes ago, --AR--Demmodor said:

Man i thought i knew my fair bit of clan history, me wrong again X)

Haha we expanded somewhat over the years. I've msgd Coup de Grace's founding Warlord Evangelyte for you. With any luck she can give you a tour of Red clan. I got moved to our Purple clan Coup de Chance after that became the new competitive branch whereas Red became a museum instead. Because it's down-sized to ghost now it's the one clan I don't have an alt in or I'd happily give you a tour myself. Fortunately Neo and Eva(the founders) still play casually.

11 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Haha we expanded somewhat over the years. I've msgd Coup de Grace's founding Warlord Evangelyte for you. With any luck she can give you a tour of Red clan. I got moved to our Purple clan Coup de Chance after that became the new competitive branch whereas Red became a museum instead. Because it's down-sized to ghost now it's the one clan I don't have an alt in or I'd happily give you a tour myself. Fortunately Neo and Eva(the founders) still play casually.

Thanks for helping ❤

Archived