Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Texturing bug of Mirage's ability

MorpheusLaurance

this issue exist on mesa prime while using mesa prime skin or other skins(including presidio skin) with the prime details.when i turn off the prime details the texture became normal.the texture of some of mesa's helmets would glitch too(like origin mesa prime helmet,montesa helmet and presidio helmet)

2021/4/10 AM12点56分 , NightmareT12 说:

Did you have Mirage Prime equipped before switching? Did you switch in Cetus, too?

No,this issue only exist on mesa prime skin(or other skins with prime details) when using Eclipse transfered by helminth.And it has nothing to do with which mission you are in.Before i notice this thing i havent even use mirage once.

1 hour ago, MorpheusLaurance said:

No,this issue only exist on mesa prime skin(or other skins with prime details) when using Eclipse transfered by helminth.And it has nothing to do with which mission you are in.Before i notice this thing i havent even use mirage once.

Sorry for the confusion! I forgot Eclipse was a Helminth ability XD

A very similar bug has been happening for quite some time now, which is why I thought you had been using Mirage before. Looks like DE will need to change how Eclipse textures apply to Warframes!

21小时前 , NightmareT12 说:

Sorry for the confusion! I forgot Eclipse was a Helminth ability XD

A very similar bug has been happening for quite some time now, which is why I thought you had been using Mirage before. Looks like DE will need to change how Eclipse textures apply to Warframes!

1qlgkDbnxSza7yu.png4uN1EJSZoTPHWFt.pngI mainly use mesa prime and this is really annoying.:sadcry:

Archived