Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Panthera +Prime Altfire Still Sucks and is Physically Painful on Console

I've never been a big fan of those Buttons being used for Anything... Ever....

I hate L3 and R3.... Replace them with those Rear Grip Buttons on the Elite Controller... 

I feel your pain Fellow Console gamer

DE has some funky controller mapping defaults, its like they aren't accustomed to playing FPS Console Games and don't know all the tried and true normal control schemes.

I really think having more freedom in the Controller Remapping would be nice, as it is ATM to many items are Not Assignable and you get stuck.

I had to use a TitanOne and Modded Controller (with Scuff style backside paddles) to customize workable FPS style controls.

The fortunate thing is the altfire is terrible  and there's no practical reason to press that button anyway. 💩

Yes, I'd very much like that changed as well as the control scheme.  Also, DE, please fix this, it's embarrassing:  

Why complain about a crap alt fire when the weapon actively sabotages you at long distances with its primary fire?

Don't get me wrong, I like the weapon and I use it whenever I grab my Inaros Prime, but I need to use it for close and mid ranges for the weapon to work.