Come on 5 Endurance Crewmate with other good stuff

Dayung, maybe tomorrow...

~

Most of them have Piloting, all it does is make the ship slightly faster.
It's the least important skill, yet most of them have it.

Before a mission you can set someone up with 0 piloting as a pilot,
but during a mission, they are like, "Uh... I can't do that."
Probs a bug.

~

The most important skill is Endurance,
for pretty much everyone.

Engineer runs around and fixes thing,
meaning they can be attacked by a boarding party.
Having to stop what you are doing to revive them is annoying.

~

I want my Engineer to have 4 Combat, 5 Endurance, 4 Repair.
(the one I have has 5 Combat, 3 Endurance, 5 Repair)
I want my Gunner to have 4 Combat, 5 Endurance, 4 Gunner.
(the one I have has 5 Combat, 3 Endurance, 5 Gunner)
I want my Pilot to have 4 Combat, 5 Endurance, 1 Pilot, 3 Gunner.
(don't have a designated pilot yet)

My defenders are my Liches.

~

You get any good/cool crewmates yet?

Wana share them?

~

Doomguy_Ched.png
This is Ched, Red Vail Gunner,
5 Gunner, 5 Combat, 3 Endurance.

~

took a couple of while. i checked ticker back and forth like a maniac. but i'm pretty satisfied with my crew at the moment.
i after 5 points in whatever their main positions are. then 5 in endurance so they don't easily die regardless of position, and the rest 3 goes to repair for the same reason.

gunner is a badas grineer with mask on:
0 piloting - 5 gunnery - 3 repair - 0 combat - 5 endurance

defender is another loka girl also with mask:
0 piloting - 0 gunnery - 3 repair - 5 combat - 5 endurance

engineer is a ripped hexis dude:
0 piloting - 0 gunnery - 5 repair - 3 combat - 5 endurance

on the bench, the pilot is a loka girl without mask:
5 piloting - 0 gunnery - 3 repair - 0 combat - 5 endurance

Spoiler

h1M2WVC.png

Edited by Soy77
vor 10 Stunden schrieb General_Durandal:

The MOST importent STAT befor e any other is: HEALTH/Shields

Base volum of both differ a lot.

For excample, My Defender, Loka, 4.863 HP / 890 Shilds

Most look to the "adding points" but miss to check first the numbers, those adding points will "alter".

As you can see my Defender without adding 5 Endurance, got higher "Deff Stats" as your Defender with 5 added points into it.

So pls check first Hp/shield base numbers (above 3k hp) before checking the "altering" points.

cheers ;)

12 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

Dayung, maybe tomorrow...

~

Most of them have Piloting, all it does is make the ship slightly faster.
It's the least important skill, yet most of them have it.

Before a mission you can set someone up with 0 piloting as a pilot,
but during a mission, they are like, "Uh... I can't do that."
Probs a bug.

Random comment: Are you trying to assign them while you're at the pilot station? I think if you are actually using the controls, they will refuse to take over as pilot. You have to let go of the controls first. 

1 hour ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Random comment: Are you trying to assign them while you're at the pilot station? I think if you are actually using the controls, they will refuse to take over as pilot. You have to let go of the controls first. 

Yes. They default to defender And roam the ship while you pilot.

And a pilot will fly the ship faster, but not just flying but turning as well(which makes them aim and shoot better).

I had someone with Pilot 1 flying and when I noticed: Hull Breach.

The Red Veil Engineer summarized it best: you need a good Hull or a better pilot!

Same mission, this time with a Pilot 5 I got, shields rarely went down aside from torpedoes.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

please do not do this to your crewmates without their consent

I did have one of my hired crew advise me that if attraction occurs between crew mates, just let it happen... Not sure if I'm consenting or not, sounds more like gentle force.

• Like 2
vor 18 Minuten schrieb Kaotyke:

And a pilot will fly the ship faster, but not just flying but turning as well(which makes them aim and shoot better).

The Red Veil Engineer summarized it best: you need a good Hull or a better pilot!

Same mission, this time with a Pilot 5 I got, shields rarely went down aside from torpedoes.

Agree

Also Gunner stats to at least 3 to increase AimBot accuracy, below they tend to miss a lot 

For me Pilot: 5Gunner 4 Endurance 4 Repair 1  bc Repairs passive is just good 😎 And watching at recruiting at their base hp to be over 3k is way more imp. 

Calculating any given Endurance points away and still be over 3k hp is key for max Deff stats. Like my Defender with 4.8k hp & 890 shields with E on 5.

• Like 1

I'm still rolling for perfect gunners with my favorite factions and maybe even funny names, but I don't think anything but  the "Gunner" value matters at all on your gunners.

Once they are in position, they are completely untouchable from enemy fire, they could have 1 HP and they would still be good.

The engineer will take care of everything that hurts or boards the ship.

I got a 5 Engineer 5 Combat +3 Endurance Engi, which makes my ship completely invincible to anything that gets through, thanks to the high engineering stat, she also restores health really fast in missions, which allows her to mow down anything that moves in against steel path grineer.

The only time she dies is when her AI focusses on an enemy behind cover and something invincible, other gunmen will take down her health from afar while she isn't attempting to fight back.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Soy77 said:

snip

Wait, Repair gives them survivability?
I though the regen stuff on the skill was for the ship only.
That's good to know, thanks. o7

8 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Are you trying to assign them while you're at the pilot station? I think if you are actually using the controls, they will refuse to take over as pilot. You have to let go of the controls first. 

Yes. How do I change assigned positions during a mission without being in the piolet seat?
Will it work in a Gunner seat too?

7 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

I don't use a Pilot, and the ship stays pretty good thanks to my Engineer.
But that makes sense that the ship would get hit less with a better pilot.

6 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

please do not do this to your crewmates without their consent

lol

6 hours ago, KaerisMalifaux said:

Here is an earlier thread where folks were showing off their railjacks and crew:

Thanks! o7

4 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

snip

So 5 Endurance, 5 Repair is just great for everything.
What would a 5 Repair, 5 Gunner, 3 whatever-else, be like as a Gunner?
Would they be healing the ship passively while Gunning?

25 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

Yes. How do I change assigned positions during a mission without being in the piolet seat?
Will it work in a Gunner seat too?

You can access the tactical menu anywhere on the ship mid-mission (the default key on a keyboard is L) and then you can click on the symbol above their name bar to assign them. You can assign them to any of the positions they can normally take - pilot, gunner, engineer, defender.

I play strictly solo or with one friend, so I just assign my NPCs to the turrets, and one as an engineer. I generally can't get any kills with NPC gunners because they're too good. When I want or need to jump out of the ship, I sometimes give the pilot seat to one of the gunners. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe
  • Like 1

2 gunners with 5 each, other stats don't matter for them. 1 roamer with ideally 5 endurance/combat/repair, and yourself as the pilot. If you go outside put anyone to pilot it doesn't matter. You don't need a defender imo because nobody will ever board you, the 2 gunners should easily take care of any attempt.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

You can access the tactical menu anywhere on the ship mid-mission (the default key on a keyboard is L) and then you can click on the symbol above their name bar to assign them. You can assign them to any of the positions they can normally take - pilot, gunner, engineer, defender.

I play strictly solo or with one friend, so I just assign my NPCs to the turrets, and one as an engineer. I generally can't get any kills with NPC gunners because they're too good. When I want or need to jump out of the ship, I sometimes give the pilot seat to one of the gunners. 

L is all the way over there though,
where will I put it?
Eh, it doesn't need to be easy to reach, will barley be used.
Thank you very much for that info. o7

vor 11 Stunden schrieb General_Durandal:

• The passive increases indeed only Hp/Regen of the Ship. High enough you can relax never colapsing. ;)

Key is always to combine stats to serve EACH OTHERS.

Look: high healing rate + INSTA full shields with the generator giving shields over +1000% used ability energy. If you use for ex. A frame with Apo. skill, to gain energy, while spaming Searching Rockets (ships ability but uses your energy), every time you press the ability, used energy ×1000 is transfered to shields = unlimited shieds 😎

So you can nonstop spam rocket gain shields and if you missed to recast Apo/have no energy your hp regen should help as buffer until you can again. 😉

AFK mode:

"Pilot" 5, Gunner: 4 Repair 4

"Gunner" 5, Repair 4, Endurance: 4

"Engineer" Repair 5,  Combat 4, Endurance 4

"You" Wukong; casted Twin standing between doorgate of Engine room and Gunner hall. Twin with, for ex. Ignis. farming Exp at killing boarders. Ezy Ryders 😎

Switch shield generator for that ofc 😉

Edited by P0Pz