Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Question

StanicEnemy

Question

6 answers to this question

It's useful with other specific mods.

Thanks for the answer.

I find it most useful on Rhino or Frost and light frames like my Nyx or Nova. It's really up to your build and playstyle, I suppose.

Lately ive been busy with frost and i like to play with it , so ill put it on it i guess.

usefull when you do nightmare. otherwise not usefull

i dont really do nightmare.

There was a guy on Reddit who used it to build a virtually invincible Nekros.

Basically Quick Thinking keeps you alive as long as you have energy, Flow allows you to store loads, and Equilibrium means every time he Desecrates he gets Energy.

Think he chucked in Streamline and something else, but he said it worked pretty well, he got that much energy he could use Shadows of the Dead whenever he was in a tight spot, then desecrate the dead shadows for more health and energy.

There was a guy on Reddit who used it to build a virtually invincible Nekros.

Basically Quick Thinking keeps you alive as long as you have energy, Flow allows you to store loads, and Equilibrium means every time he Desecrates he gets Energy.

Think he chucked in Streamline and something else, but he said it worked pretty well, he got that much energy he could use Shadows of the Dead whenever he was in a tight spot, then desecrate the dead shadows for more health and energy.

hmm sounds like a good plan,thanks dude.