Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Prime System

(PSN)T4R1Q_16

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello,

If you told that it's 12 plat then it's okay. Remember, the seller makes the price, not the buyer. If the price is too high, they won't buy it and you will see that maybe lowering the price is the best idea. That is my opinion. If you want the best prices possible in short time I recommend warframe.market. I'm mysylf using this website for ages and I've seen many, many good prices.

Hope this was helpful, good luck and have fun, Tenno! 🐉

1 hour ago, (PSN)T4R1Q_16 said:

So it was my first time trading for plat and I sold the Titania Prime System for 12p, I just want to know if that's a fair price or did I get ripped off?

You could have sold it for 20 plat. Wouldn't call it a rip off, but you could have made more.

On 2021-04-08 at 11:51 AM, Tyranq said:

Hello,

If you told that it's 12 plat then it's okay. Remember, the seller makes the price, not the buyer. If the price is too high, they won't buy it and you will see that maybe lowering the price is the best idea. That is my opinion. If you want the best prices possible in short time I recommend warframe.market. I'm mysylf using this website for ages and I've seen many, many good prices.

Hope this was helpful, good luck and have fun, Tenno! 🐉

I originally asked for 15 plat

On 2021-04-08 at 5:39 PM, (PSN)T4R1Q_16 said:

So it was my first time trading for plat and I sold the Titania Prime System for 12p, I just want to know if that's a fair price or did I get ripped off?

Always check warframemarket for prices.

Archived