Jump to content
  • 0

I spawn my first kuva lich and I confused how to kill her


Question

My Kuva Lich name is Zolir Lorr, and right now she's at Eris where I haven't unlocked that place, and I'm at MR9. 

Now, I confused how to kill her, also is Kuva Lich can move to another planet or stay until I encounter her? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0

In order to kill it you will first have to far murmur, that will tell you what parazon mod you need. You can obtain those mod from requiem relic.

To get murmur you need to do mission on the planet your lich control if you do it solo, or you can join a group and get some on any planet that way.

The lich will only move to different planet if i believe you clear all the mission on the one it control or if you encounter it during a mission on the planet it control and try to stab it.

It is usually better to try and wait until you have revealed the 1st mod you need for the parazon before stabbing it. The mumur tell you only what mods are neded but you need trial and error to figure out the order.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello,

In the Kuva Lich window (the one you get after spawning a Lich) at the bottom of a screen is a Tutorial button that will tell you most of a things.

You need to play Lich's mission, kill her "soldiers" and get Murmurs that will uncover the right combination for defeating her. Each Requiem Mod needs to be in the right place (specific combination)

Yes, Liches can move to another planets but first you need to either finish all her mission on selected planet or guess the wrong combination on Parazon (requiem mods that are also in Tutorial). So either way you need to access Eris, sorry about that.

Hope this was helpful, good luck and have fun, Tenno! 🐉

Edited by Tyranq
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

If you do not have confidence to take on level 100+ enemies yet, then I would suggest just ignoring your lich for now.  Basically, just never do the "Kuva Lich Controlled Territory" missions, which are all around level 55-75 to start.

Your lich will steal approximately 4% of all your loot whenever you do any mission in Eris, but do not worry, you will get it all back when you eventually defeat her.  She will not spread to other planets unless you do her missions.

When do you feel strong enough to take her on, I would suggest farming a full set of 8 Requiem Mods first, as it will take longer to do so when she is controlling half the star system.  To do that, you will first need to do run Kuva Siphon and Flood missions until you get Requiem Relics, and then do Requiem Fissure missions until you get the uncommon mods.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
46 minutes ago, smashedwookie said:

In order to kill it you will first have to far murmur, that will tell you what parazon mod you need. You can obtain those mod from requiem relic.

To get murmur you need to do mission on the planet your lich control if you do it solo, or you can join a group and get some on any planet that way.

The lich will only move to different planet if i believe you clear all the mission on the one it control or if you encounter it during a mission on the planet it control and try to stab it.

It is usually better to try and wait until you have revealed the 1st mod you need for the parazon before stabbing it. The mumur tell you only what mods are neded but you need trial and error to figure out the order.

So, if I unlock Eris and play one of the missions and encounter her, it's automactically she controls more planets?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
48 minutes ago, Tyranq said:

Hello,

In the Kuva Lich window (the one you get after spawning a Lich) at the bottom of a screen is a Tutorial button that will tell you most of a things.

You need to play Lich's mission, kill her "soldiers" and get Murmurs that will uncover the right combination for defeating her. Each Requiem Mod needs to be in the right place (specific combination)

Yes, Liches can move to another planets but first you need to either finish all her mission on selected planet or guess the wrong combination on Parazon (requiem mods that are also in Tutorial). So either way you need to access Eris, sorry about that.

Hope this was helpful, good luck and have fun, Tenno! 🐉

Ah, Thank You! So, if I go to Eris and I find Zolir "soldiers" and kill him/her, I will reveal the mods? Also, when she come to me face to face?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

It usually take a few mission to get the lich to spawn. Those mission are separate from the normal ones, similar to how nightmare mission work so you can ignore it until you are ready. 

After stabbing it it will make the lich level up and bring mob that are higher level to the lich mission as well as making it spread to another planet. 

The soldier you need to kill during the lich mission will get marked when they spawn to make them easy to find.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
14 minutes ago, MqToasty said:

If you do not have confidence to take on level 100+ enemies yet, then I would suggest just ignoring your lich for now.  Basically, just never do the "Kuva Lich Controlled Territory" missions, which are all around level 55-75 to start.

Your lich will steal approximately 4% of all your loot whenever you do any mission in Eris, but do not worry, you will get it all back when you eventually defeat her.  She will not spread to other planets unless you do her missions.

When do you feel strong enough to take her on, I would suggest farming a full set of 8 Requiem Mods first, as it will take longer to do so when she is controlling half the star system.  To do that, you will first need to do run Kuva Siphon and Flood missions until you get Requiem Relics, and then do Requiem Fissure missions until you get the uncommon mods.

Yeah, I don't have confidence against 100+ lvl enemies even with 60-70 lvl  enemies😂 I just try to play requiem fissure and I failed😅 It's so hard me to finish it because there is no squads available so I play solo.

I have a question, can I invite my friend to help me out farm requiem and help me out to kill her?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

I have a question, can I invite my friend to help me out farm requiem and help me out to kill her?

Yes all of it can be done in a group, and requiem even more so considering relic luck -_-

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
28 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

So, if I unlock Eris and play one of the missions and encounter her, it's automactically she controls more planets?

For each node in Eris with a "Kuva Lich Controlled Mission", you will get a choice on which mission to play.  It's just like with Invasion, Syndicate and Fissure missions -- if you click on that node, it will expand and you will get a choice.  Just do not accidentally pick her mission and you will be fine.  As for what causes her to spread, I believe there are 2 events that could cause it:

1. If you finish every "Kuva Lich Controlled Mission" on a planet, then she will spread to a new planet and provide more missions.
2. If you encounter her and beat her without having the correct Requiem Mods in the correct order, then she will level up and spread to more planets.  Her missions will also level up.  Note that once you are ready to challenge her, it is always worth it to defeat her when she shows up.

16 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

Yeah, I don't have confidence against 100+ lvl enemies even with 60-70 lvl  enemies😂 I just try to play requiem fissure and I failed😅 It's so hard me to finish it because there is no squads available so I play solo.

I have a question, can I invite my friend to help me out farm requiem and help me out to kill her?

At this point, I would recommend just focusing on opening every node on the Star Chart.  Once you do that, you will get access to Arbitration Missions, which drop some very useful mods that will make these missions much easier.  Yes, mooching off of a friend is also an option, as long as they do not mind.  None of these missions are solo-only.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 hours ago, MqToasty said:

For each node in Eris with a "Kuva Lich Controlled Mission", you will get a choice on which mission to play.  It's just like with Invasion, Syndicate and Fissure missions -- if you click on that node, it will expand and you will get a choice.  Just do not accidentally pick her mission and you will be fine.  As for what causes her to spread, I believe there are 2 events that could cause it:

1. If you finish every "Kuva Lich Controlled Mission" on a planet, then she will spread to a new planet and provide more missions.
2. If you encounter her and beat her without having the correct Requiem Mods in the correct order, then she will level up and spread to more planets.  Her missions will also level up.  Note that once you are ready to challenge her, it is always worth it to defeat her when she shows up.

At this point, I would recommend just focusing on opening every node on the Star Chart.  Once you do that, you will get access to Arbitration Missions, which drop some very useful mods that will make these missions much easier.  Yes, mooching off of a friend is also an option, as long as they do not mind.  None of these missions are solo-only.

Oh Okay, Thank you very much! I have one question( sorry I ask a alot) If she appears can I ignore her and extract?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
14 hours ago, ThompFox15 said:

My Kuva Lich name is Zolir Lorr, and right now she's at Eris where I haven't unlocked that place, and I'm at MR9. 

Now, I confused how to kill her, also is Kuva Lich can move to another planet or stay until I encounter her? 

 

This is another indicator that Liches ought to be gated behind higher MR requirements, or perhaps Starchart Completion percentage. or maybe even a Special Quest that introduces you to the mechanics and gives your first one? with some appropriate prerequisites to start the quest? how awesome would that be?

Having one spawn and occupy a planet the player can't access is a big oversight.

 

I guess you can just Ignore the Lich until you get there, you'll have to put up with annoying Dialog from them in your Orbiter.

Still, a silly situation that shouldn't need to exist.

Edited by (PSN)haphazardlynamed
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, ThompFox15 said:

Oh Okay, Thank you very much! I have one question( sorry I ask a alot) If she appears can I ignore her and extract?

No worries, we're here to help.  She will not show up unless you specifically choose to do her missions.  When you choose to do one of her missions and she does show up, then yes, you can definitely choose to escape and finish the mission/extract instead of fighting her head-on.

But by that time you should be strong enough to take her on, and there really is little reason to escape.  In fact, there is so much to gain from beating her (a ton of murmurs, chance to test Requiem words, more much missions to choose from), that when she shows up, just thank RNGesus and prepare to open a can of whoopass!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, MqToasty said:

No worries, we're here to help.  She will not show up unless you specifically choose to do her missions.  When you choose to do one of her missions and she does show up, then yes, you can definitely choose to escape and finish the mission/extract instead of fighting her head-on.

But by that time you should be strong enough to take her on, and there really is little reason to escape.  In fact, there is so much to gain from beating her (a ton of murmurs, chance to test Requiem words, more much missions to choose from), that when she shows up, just thank RNGesus and prepare to open a can of whoopass!

Im glad I can escape from her xD Thank you very much man!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

 

This is another indicator that Liches ought to be gated behind higher MR requirements, or perhaps Starchart Completion percentage. or maybe even a Special Quest that introduces you to the mechanics and gives your first one? with some appropriate prerequisites to start the quest? how awesome would that be?

Having one spawn and occupy a planet the player can't access is a big oversight.

 

I guess you can just Ignore the Lich until you get there, you'll have to put up with annoying Dialog from them in your Orbiter.

Still, a silly situation that shouldn't need to exist.

That would be good :D

I have to ignore her while I farming requiem mods xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Killing a Litch is a lot of work.

As they are well Litches you have to cut their connection to kill them.

doing so utilizes the parzon and Reqium Mods.

it also connects to Murmers.

 

the short version is you need the correct 'code' to kill the litch and the code is the correct Requim Mods, in the right order.

The order is deciphered by running missions in the sectors A litch controlls (it dosnt have to be yours)

 

Thus, you need to

1. collect Requiem Relics

2. Open said relics and collect a large assortment of the mods

3. party up for Murmers - this is teaming up with other players seeking the code of Requiem. It jsut means running missions where the foes are at a higher lvl and special foes called Thralls show up. Stab the thralls and it slowly fills a Murmer Meter. fill the meter get one part of the code.

 

4. Checking code order. even with all 3 Murmeus collcted it will not tell you the corect ORDER you need to have the mods in.

doing so requires running into YOUR litch (running missions on your Litch's turf) and downing and stabbing him.

 

once you get the correct order by luck and/or trial and error you can finish it off

 

Rewards: 

A: Kill the litch and collect the weapon it has

B. Capture the Litch and it may show up from time to time when your hurt, and Can be made a Railjack 'Crew' member. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 hours ago, ShadowStarx1 said:

Killing a Litch is a lot of work.

As they are well Litches you have to cut their connection to kill them.

doing so utilizes the parzon and Reqium Mods.

it also connects to Murmers.

 

the short version is you need the correct 'code' to kill the litch and the code is the correct Requim Mods, in the right order.

The order is deciphered by running missions in the sectors A litch controlls (it dosnt have to be yours)

 

Thus, you need to

1. collect Requiem Relics

2. Open said relics and collect a large assortment of the mods

3. party up for Murmers - this is teaming up with other players seeking the code of Requiem. It jsut means running missions where the foes are at a higher lvl and special foes called Thralls show up. Stab the thralls and it slowly fills a Murmer Meter. fill the meter get one part of the code.

 

4. Checking code order. even with all 3 Murmeus collcted it will not tell you the corect ORDER you need to have the mods in.

doing so requires running into YOUR litch (running missions on your Litch's turf) and downing and stabbing him.

 

once you get the correct order by luck and/or trial and error you can finish it off

 

Rewards: 

A: Kill the litch and collect the weapon it has

B. Capture the Litch and it may show up from time to time when your hurt, and Can be made a Railjack 'Crew' member. 

 

Oh, so I have to stab her even tough I have the correct mods? damn.....thx btw

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Also if your gonna capture a lich; lvl it too 5 so it can reach lvl 100 in steel path missions. Don't want a lvl 2 - lvl 40 Lich in a lvl 120 mission. Something else that's good to know: the spawning warframe for the lich decides the element type on the weapon. So impact on kuva nukor maybe not the best? More Heat or Electricity would be good. Also you have a 1/15 chance for the Lich to have the cosmetic emphemera. 

I generally join someone else's "Lich Hunt". They advertise in recruiting Channel as Hosting Murmurs or H Murmurs 3/4 etc. Then I farm murmurs till they kill their lich and then I find someone else doing the same etc., till all 3 are unlocked. Unless there is overlap with someone else's lich; your lich will never be seen or lvl'd. Then I Host Murmurs with the sole intent of testing out the 3 combo code I have unlocked already. I find this the fastest and most efficient way to do it. I dislike the round robin approach where multiple ppl farm their liches in turns... it turns it into a big time commitment.

Edited by (PSN)DiligentDiamond
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2021-04-08 at 12:21 PM, ThompFox15 said:

My Kuva Lich name is Zolir Lorr, and right now she's at Eris where I haven't unlocked that place, and I'm at MR9. 

Now, I confused how to kill her, also is Kuva Lich can move to another planet or stay until I encounter her? 

1) Lich won't move until it levels up or you clear up its nodes.
2) To kill the Lich you have to run Lich missions (the nodes in the red zones) and collect murmurs from thralls.
3) Murmors will tell you what Requiem Mods you need in your Parazon to kill the lich. (You'll need to farm these from relic you get in Kuva missions)
4) Try to find out the correct combination of Requiem Mods by testing them out on the lich. Failed kills on the lich will level it up.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 hours ago, (PSN)DiligentDiamond said:

Also if your gonna capture a lich; lvl it too 5 so it can reach lvl 100 in steel path missions. Don't want a lvl 2 - lvl 40 Lich in a lvl 120 mission. Something else that's good to know: the spawning warframe for the lich decides the element type on the weapon. So impact on kuva nukor maybe not the best? More Heat or Electricity would be good. Also you have a 1/15 chance for the Lich to have the cosmetic emphemera. 

I generally join someone else's "Lich Hunt". They advertise in recruiting Channel as Hosting Murmurs or H Murmurs 3/4 etc. Then I farm murmurs till they kill their lich and then I find someone else doing the same etc., till all 3 are unlocked. Unless there is overlap with someone else's lich; your lich will never be seen or lvl'd. Then I Host Murmurs with the sole intent of testing out the 3 combo code I have unlocked already. I find this the fastest and most efficient way to do it. I dislike the round robin approach where multiple ppl farm their liches in turns... it turns it into a big time commitment.

I use Ivara Prime and I see the Nukor have 34% toxin in it. I hope it's good

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, ShadowStarx1 said:

yeah you need not just the right Mods, but having them in the right Order.

and said order can only be tested (as far as I know) by trying it on the Lich.

So, inevitable I have to try on my lich and shes gonna level up

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, ReaverKane said:

1) Lich won't move until it levels up or you clear up its nodes.
2) To kill the Lich you have to run Lich missions (the nodes in the red zones) and collect murmurs from thralls.
3) Murmors will tell you what Requiem Mods you need in your Parazon to kill the lich. (You'll need to farm these from relic you get in Kuva missions)
4) Try to find out the correct combination of Requiem Mods by testing them out on the lich. Failed kills on the lich will level it up.

Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, ThompFox15 said:

So, inevitable I have to try on my lich and shes gonna level up

pretty much. If you can get them to appear, and then have the wrong Requiem when you stabs them im 90% they lvl up.

 

on the other hand the weapon may level with them, im not sure, would explain why they have a wide difference in strength even with same type and elelent.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
36 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

So, inevitable I have to try on my lich and shes gonna level up

Some times you get lucky. I've seen a few drop at lvl 1.
And yeah, prepare for lvl 100+ enemies if it gets to lvl 5 (max).
Also when it levels up it expands its territory, which is both good and bad. Its bad cause well, more stealing stuff by the lich until you're done, and good cause you can pick and choose the mission types that you prefer.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...