Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some functions for the next ubdate

MartiJavi

Pretty good, although I think it could be more useful if you add functions like:
- To be able to change the modifiers that we have in our weapons, waframes, companions, necramech, archwings and those of the railjack.
- Be able to improve mods from the app.
- To be able to fuse kuva weapons.
- Have the possibility of exchanging prime parts for ducats from the app.
- To be able to buy Items from baroo k'terr from the application.
- Have the ability to subsume warframes and put skills into them through Helminth.

Or probably the best one - Trading
If it makes it possible to trade on the go it would be so much more useful. Obviously there needs to be some sort of a trading system but its not that big of a deal. Just make an option that invites ppl to dojo on their screen and when they accept they automatically get a trading invite, once that happens on your screen you get the trading UI and done deal. Im not familiar with how the game works of course but im pretty sure there is a way to be done without much work.

PS.

In general I think that the trading in WF needs a rework. It's nothing but annoying to go to the dojo to invite people, wait for them to potentially join if no errors occur, then invite them to trade if again no error occur since sometimes you dont see the person you wanna trade with and they need to leave dojo and wait for you to invite them. And finally you trade. It's possible to just invite ppl to trade from chat no? I mean keep the requirements for dojo and trading station but make it possible to trade without going to the dojo every time. Or even better make an auction house orbiter segment that lets you post stuff, search whats on the market and buy. There are literally so many people that would play warframe only for the auction house addition.

Archived