Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Medical Debt-Bond Grind is Ridiculous

Delta70

Anyone else notice how getting these things is nearly impossible? I'm at 15 runs of bounty 3, 1st stage and I haven't had a single drop yet. Ticker doesn't really ever carry them either. There's no way the published bounty drop rates are real considering how many other people I've seen having issues specifically with medical bonds as well. At this point, I'll be able to max forma my necramech from this grind alone before getting rank 3 solaris. 

DE, I get the need to time gate content with things like daily standing caps, but this extra bottleneck with these debt-bonds is just ridiculous considering how elusive these things are. 

From Hotfix 24.0.7

Since the initial release of Fortuna, the acquisition of Debt-Bonds has proven to require further changes in order to bring balance between the procurement methods. As it is known, you can obtain Debt-Bonds by purchasing Ticker’s Case# or from Bounty rewards. Ticker’s inventory not only took quite some time to refresh, but the inventory itself did not offer a diverse source at any given time. Considering the cost at which Debt-Bonds are required to Rank up in Solaris United, we have made the following changes to bring a more balanced rotation for Ticker:

There will now always be 3 Common, 1 Uncommon, and 1 Rare Case# available at any given time.

Taking a look at my current ticker rotation, yeah it definitely doesn't work like that. I MUCH prefer the Deimos system where you can farm for resources to trade in for specific family coins rather than this pure RNG nonsense. 

27 minutes ago, Delta70 said:

Taking a look at my current ticker rotation, yeah it definitely doesn't work like that. I MUCH prefer the Deimos system where you can farm for resources to trade in for specific family coins rather than this pure RNG nonsense. 

Cetus and the quils worked far better then both solaris or demios. Hate demios badge crap.  I got my frame eating space plant. Never going back.

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Sorry, come back here and complain when you need familial debt-bonds. Ticker doesn't carry those so the only option is to run bounties.

I've actually never had an issue with familial debt bonds. I'm at 20 from running tier 5 bounties since those drop rates don't seem to be broken as hell. 

Contrast that with only 4 medical bonds from running a similar number of tier 3 bounties.

26 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Sorry, come back here and complain when you need familial debt-bonds. Ticker doesn't carry those so the only option is to run bounties.

Ticker will sometimes sell you 1 familial debt bond for the small price of fishing up every lake in Orb Vallis and two million credits.

I agree the medicals are the worst one. Familials you only need for one rank.

4 minutes ago, Zeddypanda said:

Ticker will sometimes sell you 1 familial debt bond for the small price of fishing up every lake in Orb Vallis and two million credits.

I agree the medicals are the worst one. Familials you only need for one rank.

Unless you wanted to buy the Star Days items.

2 minutes ago, Delta70 said:

I've actually never had an issue with familial debt bonds. I'm at 20 from running tier 5 bounties since those drop rates don't seem to be broken as hell. 

If you look at my mods collection, i probably have one of each tek mods. Funnily enough, i have bought absolutely everything from ticker -also maxed fortuna and solaris standings. I've bought everything from biz & LD as well. Which means i rarely ever do fortuna bounty yet i managed to max everything.

Fortuna bounties are prolonged way past its capacity to entertain, and it'll harden the blow when you don't get the specific item that you're looking for -which is very likely.

So forget the bounties. Just give ol' ticker a chance for couple more days. Just like the foundry, things in warframe are usually get done in days, not hours.

The best part is, the next grind, you unlock having to max out the first grind, has bonds in the boss fight drop table, since you can't use them at that point.

Game straight up telling you to go f yourself, to your face.

Looking back on it now, I am just proud of myself for not smashing up my PC with a hammer over it.

46 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

The best part is, the next grind, you unlock having to max out the first grind, has bonds in the boss fight drop table, since you can't use them at that point.

Game straight up telling you to go f yourself, to your face.

Looking back on it now, I am just proud of myself for not smashing up my PC with a hammer over it.

Vox solsris should have qorked like the quils. Kill the bosses get stuff to rank up ftom the bosses. The toroid grind is a nightmare.  I'll never get outa friendly with them.

snd demios badge juggling is just even worse trash. 

Ticker update:

Earlier I had a single case with an advanced bond-debt. Checked again just now and its literally 5 for 5 training and shelter bonds. So much for "there will now always be 3 Common, 1 Uncommon, and 1 Rare Case# available at any given time".

Ya hate to see it 🙃

4 hours ago, Delta70 said:

Anyone else notice how getting these things is nearly impossible? I'm at 15 runs of bounty 3, 1st stage and I haven't had a single drop yet. Ticker doesn't really ever carry them either. There's no way the published bounty drop rates are real considering how many other people I've seen having issues specifically with medical bonds as well. At this point, I'll be able to max forma my necramech from this grind alone before getting rank 3 solaris. 

DE, I get the need to time gate content with things like daily standing caps, but this extra bottleneck with these debt-bonds is just ridiculous considering how elusive these things are. 

Why are you leaving after the 1st stage? It has a chance to drop in all stages, what do you expect if you give yourself so little chance? You're not having bad RNG, you're FARMING BADLY. I just went and did a Bounty 3 to see the outcome. As you can clearly see, this was in STAGE 2. And cheer up, it's like anything else in Warframe, you'll struggle at first and then end up with too many later on cluttering your inventory. I have about 100 at this stage and I'm sure anyone who farms Profit Taker regularly would have thousands.

U6bIBsD.jpg

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

By the time u can fight it the bonds are worthless and u need toroids.  Hell on ps4 profit taker implodes the games still.

Oh I see what you mean, I thought you were speaking to OP's problem. Only 1 toroid is hard to get at least, the others aren't so bad. 

54 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Why are you leaving after the 1st stage? It has a chance to drop in all stages, what do you expect if you give yourself so little chance? You're not having bad RNG, you're FARMING BADLY. I just went and did a Bounty 3 to see the outcome. As you can clearly see, this was in STAGE 2. And cheer up, it's like anything else in Warframe, you'll struggle at first and then end up with too many later on cluttering your inventory. I have about 100 at this stage and I'm sure anyone who farms Profit Taker regularly would have thousands.

U6bIBsD.jpg

The drop rate for medical bonds is highest at the first bounty stage at (reportedly) 20% and they get lower as you get to the later stages; presumably because other rewards from higher rarities are introduced, diluting the loot pool. Farming stage 1 IS the most efficient method to farming medical bonds through bounties if DE's and the wiki's drop rates are to be believed. 

EUwt4PC.png

Also, profit taker is useless to me considering I need to farm up these bonds to be able to even get to profit taker in the first place...

14 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Oh I see what you mean, I thought you were speaking to OP's problem. Only 1 toroid is hard to get at least, the others aren't so bad. 

Like i have the toroids from the bosses. But they just give rep. I need the other toroids to rank up. But they rately drop. Groups don't do those farms. Soloing is possible but a pain.

So ill never be able to rank up vox solaris because the entire dammed system trips on itself.

Bonds are easy to get via ticker and bounties. And considering vox solaris is locked behind su to begin with.  The poster probably can't even do the fight.

Not that makes a huge difference the cetus amps are fine as is.

Then demios is even worse with its badge juggle.

13 minutes ago, Delta70 said:

The drop rate for medical bonds is highest at the first bounty stage at (reportedly) 20% and they get lower as you get to the later stages; presumably because other rewards from higher rarities are introduced, diluting the loot pool. Farming stage 1 IS the most efficient method to farming medical bonds through bounties if DE's and the wiki's drop rates are to be believed. 

EUwt4PC.png

Also, profit taker is useless to me considering I need to farm up these bonds to be able to even get to profit taker in the first place...

Taking into account the time taken to leave to Fortuna, come back in etc, I highly doubt that, most stages only take about 2 minutes or so. I'd be staying till stage 3.

Archived