Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Medical Debt-Bond Grind is Ridiculous

Delta70

2 hours ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

Vox solsris should have qorked like the quils. Kill the bosses get stuff to rank up ftom the bosses. The toroid grind is a nightmare.  I'll never get outa friendly with them.

snd demios badge juggling is just even worse trash. 

The badge juggling is trash, but at least it provides a semi-transparent and somewhat reliable way to gain the necessary standing upgrade tokens, unlike Fortuna where its up the the fickle mistress that is RNG. 

IDK why DE keeps screwing up these standing grinds when there are plenty of methods that DE have already implemented that players at least consider somewhat reasonable. Quills being the one already mentioned and I've heard praise for Scarlet Spear's credit farming system although I was taking a break from WF when that was a thing. 

Yeah the "need bonds to fight profit taker, and hey, profit taker drops bonds" is definitely a catch-22 paradox. Yes the normal bounty drop rate sucks. It wouldn't surprise me if the math is actually incorrect and the Drop Table file has misleading data.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

Groups don't do those farms.

During the start of Thermia Season, there is double credits. I'm confident lots of players use PT to farm them.

For me, Vox Solaris is blocked by the Repellent Systems for ranking up. On PS4 it was hilarious, I got tons of rare drops (and unwanted relics) from the PT bounties but not one-not a single Gyromag Systems-to actually rank up with Little D. :crylaugh::facepalm:

23 minutes ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

Like i have the toroids from the bosses. But they just give rep. I need the other toroids to rank up. But they rately drop. Groups don't do those farms. Soloing is possible but a pain.

So ill never be able to rank up vox solaris because the entire dammed system trips on itself.

Bonds are easy to get via ticker and bounties. And considering vox solaris is locked behind su to begin with.  The poster probably can't even do the fight.

Not that makes a huge difference the cetus amps are fine as is.

Then demios is even worse with its badge juggle.

Well you can use the Exploiter orb toroids for the actual standing ranks and for the ones required on rankups, Calda is easy to get, just doing bounties around the Enrichment Lab will get you a few. For the Vega toroids you can go to 1st stage of Exploiter Orb fight and instead of killing her, farm the little spiders she creates hundreds of, they will drop them regularly enough to get a bunch. The Sola ones are annoying but the easiest way is to start a fight near the Temple of Profit, let it escalate to Defcon 4 and then kill the Kyta raknoids that start spawning as they have a 20% drop chance, further increased if you use a loot frame. Hope that helps.

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Taking into account the time taken to leave to Fortuna, come back in etc, I highly doubt that, most stages only take about 2 minutes or so. I'd be staying till stage 3.

How long does it take you to leave Fortuna and come back in? Its about a minute to 1.5 minutes between leaving Fortuna after the first stage and jumping back into the world for the next bounty. 

1 minute ago, Delta70 said:

How long does it take you to leave Fortuna and come back in? Its about a minute to 1.5 minutes between leaving Fortuna after the first stage and jumping back into the world for the next bounty. 

But in that time you took, I had an extra chance to get the drop. Multiply that by exiting and entering constantly and it adds up.

Archived