Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best MR4 auto?

Cheemser

Question

9 answers to this question

There are a few options that are fairly decent.

The Prisma Tetra is my ideal MR4 primary weapon. Automatic fire and decent stats.

Braton Vandal is also a decent choice.

Unfortunately both of these are not easy to get.

Quanta is probably the best accessible MR 4 primary weapon.

I mean... Hek is the best hands down but it is a shotgun.

Hek is good enough to clear the entire star chart.

https://youtu.be/a9lXVqjTmIs?t=122

For secondaries I'd actually go with Sonicor. It is a MR 3 weapon but until you start getting better gear it can be very useful due to the large AOE explosion it has.

Oh, and for melee?

Without a doubt Xoris. Xoris is very very good.

37 minutes ago, Cheemser said:

Bows kinda suck for junctions/boss fights and my Karak doesn't do a lot of damage even with maxed out damage mods.

"Auto" as in automatic? Everything are good on mr4. Seriously.

But if you really need suggestion, I defeated deadlock protocol with braton and afuris. So i imagine even mk-1 braton and furis could work really well for your level if you like how they shoot.

With that said, the way to go for junctions are heavy blades. Swords like the galatine launch em into mid-air and you can get plenty of free hits, it's basically a cheese.

By the way, are your damage mods happen to have crack effect on the picture, and the word "flawed" in the description? If you already know better, then cool. But if they do have those stuff, you need to look and max out the normal "not-flawed" versions.

like other ppl said, braton / boltor or hek (shotgun) are good weapons or any melee weapon 

for junction if u have some problem, u can slide kick the specter to death ( jump  then glide and crouch to bring the spector on the floor then hit and repeat )

btw, a fresh mag and a mk1-braton ( with no mod ) can kill up to lvl 50 grinner with magnetize so yeah

8 hours ago, Cheemser said:

my Karak doesn't do a lot of damage even with maxed out damage mods

Karak should do ~fine really, it just matters what Mods exactly you are using, and against what. Could you share your setup there?

In any case, for neat full-auto options, you could wait until MR5 and get Kohm and / or Atomos, those shred stuff pretty dang nicely.

Also, on a new account I made last year, I found that any Specter could be cheesed by spamming Melee Heavy Attack slams :P

3 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

just build a kitgun, they are some of the best weapons in the game and have no mastery requirement

They do require a good bit of investment though in regards to grinding / farming your way up in the Fortuna (and / or Necralisk I guess) Faction Ranks,
so it's not quite as simple as grabbing a low-MR weapon Blueprint from the Market / Clan Research (and rightly so, given their potential power).

29 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

They do require a good bit of investment though in regards to grinding / farming your way up in the Fortuna

agree its slow but if all someone does is a few hours a night into reputation could be worth it, because once you done you can literally keep it forever, clear the starchart using it, clear steel path using it, keep using it, seems a worthwhile investment

Archived