What are some good bundles to get with Platinum? What should I spend Platinum on?

I currently have 3,555 platinum. I've been debating getting some cosmetics but I'm not sure what I should get! I don't want to spend all my platinum, but are some good bundles to get with Platinum, and what should I spend my Platinum on?

I was really looking at the Adi Holster Collection and the Maggor cosmetics, in particular.

EDIT: I should mention right now, since I didn't before, that I have all of the Prime Warframes, my main's Deluxe skin (Nekros Irkalla), and I already have the War weapon (do not have Hunhow's Gift). I also bought the Kuva Lich bundle and the Prisma Excalibur Skin bundle, but this was before this post was made. I still have 3,555 platinum.

EDIT 2: Some more information, I am currently Rank 24 and I want to get to Rank 30, but I also want to wait for some boosters to be active before I do so. I already have all of the Warframes and am currently working on the last Warframe I need for the Helminth. I want to get all of the weapons in the game, but I'm a bit stuck on the Dojo weaponry because I don't like spending my Forma on those weapons. Would buying Forma with plat be a good idea if I intend to build them or should I just constantly farm relics, Fieldrons, and Mutagen Masses?

EDIT 3: After update 30, there doesn't seem to be anything in particular I want. I have already farmed Sevagoth and Epitaph and I'm not a huge fan of his accessories, and I'm not planning on getting the Mirage Deluxe skin. I've decided to go against getting the Adi Holster Collection since I like to keep my weapons concealed anyway, but I went ahead and got the Towsun Collection II and the Maggor Cosmetics since I really like those. I've increased my plat amount since, so I'm still looking for recommendations if you guys have any. Thank you so much for the help so far! ^^

Edited by -SilverWolfPrime-
More information added after Update 30
hace 45 minutos, -SilverWolfPrime- dijo:

I currently have 3,555 platinum. I've been debating getting some cosmetics but I'm not sure what I should get! I don't want to spend all my platinum, but are some good bundles to get with Platinum, and what should I spend my Platinum on?

1) Hunhow's gift: 0 War grind, fashion

2) (if you want grineer/militar vibes) Kuva Lich Hunter Collection: Grineer chest and shoulder armor, a lot of color palettes

3) Your main deluxe pack/deluxe skin: My main is Nekros but I don't like the skin so my second main is Excalibur but I don't like the proto Glaive so I bought the Exca Proto skin

4) Two or three armor sets: Sets, from my experience I can tell you that you will want that armor piece you didn't bought so buy armor sets whenever you want some

5) Color palettes: You want that ominous gold, that elegant silver, that vibrant crimson or that pure black and this is the time

5) Wait: Update 30 is near so is better to keep some platinum so you can buy new things like the new Warframe or new cosmetics and so.

• Like 3

If you're looking at getting to MR30 (not sure what rank you are right now), then maybe consider trading some platinum for vaulted frames and weapons that aren't expected to return anytime soon. Some tend to get quite expensive, so get those big ticket items out of the way first. 

• Like 2

How are you doing on Arcanes? That's something I've been thinking about trading for next time I buy platinum since I doubt I'll ever farm Eidolons. 

You could also buy some operator cosmetics. That new Harrier outfit looks kinda nice. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Levarius said:

How are you doing on Arcanes? That's something I've been thinking about trading for next time I buy platinum since I doubt I'll ever farm Eidolons. 

You could also buy some operator cosmetics. That new Harrier outfit looks kinda nice. 

Pretty good on Arcanes and an Operator outfit. I have R5 on all of the highest level Arcanes and have the ones I use most often, and I spent some Plat awhile ago for an outfit I'm comfortable with :)

Maybe some lich ephemeras (if you can stomach the grind) in trade.

Whatever deluxe set is closest to your most used frames.

Color palletes of your preferred shades.

It is really difficult to suggest specific cosmetics cause it is a very personal choice.

• Like 2

1. look at every warframe deluxe pack in the market in game, see if you like the skin - buy the whole pack even if you don't like or use the weapons (in time you may develop a liking to a skin included in the pack and there is no other way to get it except buying the whole pack again)

2. Hunhow's gift

3. pet cosmetics (some of them are a part of a warframe deluxe bundle, some are stand alone) 

4. see if you have any plat left and spend it on slots

5. grofit

Personally I found many deluxe bundles very good(even better then tennogen) like the rhino one, trinity, oberon, ash etc.
I did the mistake of buying the skin only a couple of times(because I didn't know how much plat I can trade, I was new) and a few months later I had to buy again the whole packs because I wanted another item in the deluxe.

Edited by vegetosayajin
  • Like 2

The Kuva Lich bundle is severely expensive for what you get. It's a bad deal imo.
Other than that I think most cosmetic bundles are fairly decent. Typically it's better to get the deluxe skin bundles since they sometimes have cosmetics you can only buy from the bundle and the store doesn't subtract plat cost for items you already own.

• Like 1

Slots and possibly colour palettes. Nothing else. If there's one very specific cosmetic item that you'd use on pretty much everything (eg. cosmetic armours) then perhaps that, but otherwise save your plat for useful things that can only be obtained that way.

• Like 2

My first question would be what's your MR and are you planning on "collecting them all". If you are a collector, I would recommend saving plat for weapon slots and warframe slots, pet slots etc. If your fairly new new the parazon mod pack can really make early game spy missions and hacking in general much easier.

[Auto Breach] - 30% chance to Auto Hack

[Intruder] - +8 secs to Hacking Attempt

[FailSafe] - 50% chance to retry a Hacking failure 

The whole pack is 75 plat and comes with 12 mods.

30 day Boosters are cost effective if you play alot daily to cut down on grind time and they stack with the new Lvl 30 relay Blessings. On PSN Strata 1 Earth relay; We get buffs on the regular. If you make it a habit of logging in/out from the relay and doing missions from the relay terminal you'll have buffs most of the time. Warming up your PC/Console by sitting in the relay to pick up some buffs before your play session is a good habit to get into imho. They ALSO stack with the global DE buffs we get during special events like the upcoming Anniversary and TennoCon. 6x buffs can really cut down those grind times.

Edited by (PSN)DiligentDiamond
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, (PSN)DiligentDiamond said:

My first question would be what's your MR and are you planning on "collecting them all". If you are a collector, I would recommend saving plat for weapon slots and warframe slots, pet slots etc.

This is actually what I've been trying to do. I'm Rank 24, wanting to get to Rank 30, and I'd like to have a copy of each weapon in the game. I'm already done with the Warframes so I'm good on Warframe slots for now, but I definitely don't have all the weapons yet, primarily the Prime and Dojo weapons. I've hit kind of a snag with this due to the Dojo weapons, because I really don't like spending the Forma for a weapon I'm (most likely) never gonna use and I'm tired of farming Forma Blueprints. I like to save my Forma for the weapons I actually want to build or on the off chance I have to farm the Kuva weapons (and Queenpin weapons coming up, I suppose).

10 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Maybe some lich ephemeras (if you can stomach the grind) in trade.

I might consider this since I'm only 2 ephemeras away from having them all, and I can nab some Kuva weapons I don't have yet, too.

9 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

1. look at every warframe deluxe pack in the market in game, see if you like the skin - buy the whole pack even if you don't like or use the weapons (in time you may develop a liking to a skin included in the pack and there is no other way to get it except buying the whole pack again)

This is very true, you should stick to this advice

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2021-04-09 at 2:23 PM, -SilverWolfPrime- said:

This is actually what I've been trying to do. I'm Rank 24, wanting to get to Rank 30, and I'd like to have a copy of each weapon in the game. I'm already done with the Warframes so I'm good on Warframe slots for now, but I definitely don't have all the weapons yet, primarily the Prime and Dojo weapons. I've hit kind of a snag with this due to the Dojo weapons, because I really don't like spending the Forma for a weapon I'm (most likely) never gonna use and I'm tired of farming Forma Blueprints. I like to save my Forma for the weapons I actually want to build or on the off chance I have to farm the Kuva weapons (and Queenpin weapons coming up, I suppose).

You only need to forma Kuva weapons and the paracesis to max out MR XP. All the other weapons just need to be lvl'd too 30 that's it no forma required to max out MR gains. 1 Caveat Gilded weapons don't need forma but they need to be gilded and lvl'd again. I'm on the 80 forma grind now for all my kuva weapons 3 months ain't so bad just build a forma a day or do the lua music puzzle has like a 20% chance to drop a whole forma.