Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upgrading Serration - Frame Drop Issues?

Perky

Just wondering if anyone has stumbled upon an issue where the game drops frames every time you click a mod to add to serration.  I've had the mods to max it since the event started, but I just get so angry when my game freezes for half a second every time I click one of the two thousand mods I need to gain levels

Just wondering if anyone has stumbled upon an issue where the game drops frames every time you click a mod to add to serration.  I've had the mods to max it since the event started, but I just get so angry when my game freezes for half a second every time I click one of the two thousand mods I need to gain levels

Mine did that too.

Yeah, it can happen with every mod. Usually it only happens after I've played a mission. On a fresh startup of the game, it never lags.

Maybe I'll give that a try, now to decide if I wanna click for an hour...

It happens to me a lot and it's definitely based on how many weapons currently have the mod equipped.  The more guns that are using the mod, the longer the delay is.  I've got every primary in the game bar a few of the primes using the same serration mod and the delay is nearly half a second.  It made it a huge pain to upgrade serration to rank 10.  Either I had to remove serration from every weapon or I had to deal with a huge chunking pause every time I added another fusion core (and you're adding a LOT of fusion cores).

It happens to me a lot and it's definitely based on how many weapons currently have the mod equipped.  The more guns that are using the mod, the longer the delay is.  I've got every primary in the game bar a few of the primes using the same serration mod and the delay is nearly half a second.  It made it a huge pain to upgrade serration to rank 10.  Either I had to remove serration from every weapon or I had to deal with a huge chunking pause every time I added another fusion core (and you're adding a LOT of fusion cores).

That fixed it.  Ugh.  Don't want to do this clicking...  Thanks for your input!