Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions about Clan Railjack Monument

MasterJ93

Question

Hello.

I’m trying to find out information about the Clan Railjack Monument, but for whatever reason, I can’t seem to find any information about it. So I have a few questions about it so, when Update 30 comes out on Nintendo Switch, I can be prepared:

- Is it resizeable? And if not, is it the same size as the proposed size shown in the workshop (it showed Gara Deluxe for scale)?

- Can you build more than one of them? Or is there a limit of one? I have a Treasure & Trophy Room, so I’d like to put it somewhere in there as well as my Dry Dock.

- How much dojo room capacity does it take up?

- Can it fit inside of a garden room, or are there clipping issues at the top of the room?

My apologies in advance if this is too much to answer and thanks in advance for your help.

3 answers to this question

its a decent size statue from what I've seen, but it will fit in a garden room, I would say its about two hallways tall, and 1 wide for a rough example. I think all you need is your railjack stuff done for the Dojo, thats all I remember, I wasn't the one who built it, so I don't know the cost. I will also follow this as I might figure out later today.

5 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

- Yes it is resizable
- Yes you can build as many as you want
- It requires 3 dojo capacity
- This is the monument at maximum size
1a9OL9Y.jpg

- This is the monument at minimum size
ckfuX1q.jpg

Thanks for your answers. Much appreciated.

Archived