Community Stream Schedule: April 12 - 16

13 hours ago, AlisVeryNotStraight said:

How does this work? Theres only 4 stream times shown for the week, so do you get a reward for every 30 minutes watched or what?

It is indeed every 30 minutes so in 2-3  streams you can get 5 times.

Theres also https://www.twitch.tv/warframeinternational every wednesday but it is in spanish if you still want to watch at another hour. I understand spanish a bit so I watch sometimes because I cant watch on thursday.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, (PSN)pandoCrash01 said:

Well, that's hurtful. No April released this year,huh. :(

If it's gonna be that, then it will suck, but they have no excuse for half the S#&$ they get away with. Like, if they are struggling to get content out, communicate, if not then why is there such a ridiculous gap between content draughts. I know that they are always pouring their heart and souls into getting content out for us, but a line has to be drawn somewhere. 

Still waiting for their "Yearly Anniversary" Dex stuff that was supposed to be in March... Its now April and still nothing.. This is just one of the reasons players are annoyed with DE if you can't release something when you originally said you would or have in the past then stop putting time frames and/or specific dates on things just release it whenever instead of staying silent about a lot of things. Why not simply communicate to your players that certain things might be later than expected/planned. I think we'd understand its the silence that annoys us. 

• Like 2

Wow! Great drops this week, thanks! 😶

I personally don't need Repair Drones, but I'll snag me a few just in case.

Those aggressively complaining about drops are starting to come off as 'Entitled'. No one is forcing you to do anything, so stop thinking that DE owes you something that you didn't have in the first place. Oh no! You didn't get that 'free' thing you wanted?.... Did you DIE?!! 🤣

• Like 1

On 2021-04-09 at 7:26 PM, Thawfoot said:

Free items are no strings attached.... while you do give these out they aren't free

they require you to tune in  watch for 30 mins and claim your reward

while the bar isn't a high one they aren't free

While i do appreciate your drops campaign...

they do require a time investment

It depends if you were going to watch the stream regardless of drops or not. If you only watch for drops they can be said to have a cost. If you watch the streams regardless then they really are free.

• Like 1

On 2021-04-10 at 2:37 PM, AlisVeryNotStraight said:

How does this work? Theres only 4 stream times shown for the week, so do you get a reward for every 30 minutes watched or what?

You can actually claim two drops per stream if you claim right at the 30min mark and because DE tends to go a bit over an hour, it's possible to get two.

• Like 1

Hi, I have claimed items on twitch from last week but never got them in my inbox. What to do in this case? I did unlink, re-link and all. Hadn't have any problems with new drop system until now.

Edited by (NSW)Spektr3

On 2021-04-10 at 3:28 PM, WiccanCrow said:

Still waiting for their "Yearly Anniversary" Dex stuff that was supposed to be in March... Its now April and still nothing.. This is just one of the reasons players are annoyed with DE if you can't release something when you originally said you would or have in the past then stop putting time frames and/or specific dates on things just release it whenever instead of staying silent about a lot of things. Why not simply communicate to your players that certain things might be later than expected/planned. I think we'd understand its the silence that annoys us. 

They have been saying since mid march that the anniversary stuff will be in april. Chances are that it will only happen after tempestary hit all platform, because i wouldn't be surprised that this years reward is not in the files for console yet.

Concerning the grab bags, I sometimes think they are a good thing for me as I sometimes forget out of watching the Monday Stream.  If it were a different item every day, I would 100% miss the first item.  Pretty much worse than having a chance at missing a certain something 5 times in a row.

They might not ever again offer peculiar bloom if they have to have a 100% sure drop.

Edited by RunsWithChainsaws
Addition and grammar correction.

On 2021-04-09 at 3:09 PM, [DE]Helen said:

I’d like to clarify that we recently decided to set up Drops 2.0 as either a Grab Bag or the same item all week. The main reason for that is not everyone can tune in to every stream. Be it because of time zones, school or work, Tenno have varied lives! This also allows us to make one campaign for the whole week, allowing the Drop progress to carry over each stream for those that didn’t hit the requirement before a previous stream ended.

Drops are a free gift to show a bit of extra love while you hang out with us on stream. We would never want them to overshadow what Tenno earn while playing Warframe, and we certainly don’t want our Drops schedule to interfere with a Tenno’s life schedule. Tenno are always welcome to tune into our casual streams and hang out with the community. We love that time with you, but please know there’s never any pressure.

If the current week’s Drops aren’t your thing, that’s okay! With the above in mind, we know Drops won’t please everyone.

We tank you for the gifts. While you are right about not pleasing everybody, I believe most of us do apreciate them.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, (PSN)Cam9Cam9Cam9 said:

What are rush repair drones? I know they relate to railjack but I don't know what they do

This.

Rush Repair Drone is a consumable item that instantly builds the selected Railjack component or armament, bypassing the repair time and resource cost.

rush-repair-drone.png.webp

Edited by Slayer-.

On 2021-04-10 at 2:09 AM, [DE]Helen said:

I’d like to clarify that we recently decided to set up Drops 2.0 as either a Grab Bag or the same item all week. The main reason for that is not everyone can tune in to every stream. Be it because of time zones, school or work, Tenno have varied lives! This also allows us to make one campaign for the whole week, allowing the Drop progress to carry over each stream for those that didn’t hit the requirement before a previous stream ended.

Drops are a free gift to show a bit of extra love while you hang out with us on stream. We would never want them to overshadow what Tenno earn while playing Warframe, and we certainly don’t want our Drops schedule to interfere with a Tenno’s life schedule. Tenno are always welcome to tune into our casual streams and hang out with the community. We love that time with you, but please know there’s never any pressure.

If the current week’s Drops aren’t your thing, that’s okay! With the above in mind, we know Drops won’t please everyone.

This is great news for me, thanks Helen. 

i think most of the player hate , is not about they dont please the drop. the problem is RNG which there is a obvious gap between different drop ( common and rare ). like some weeks before, there is grab bag for different lens , it is still please for most of the player. If drop gonna be a grab bag, they should better be the same item or same type( like 5 different floof etc) , i think there wont be that many player against it .

Edited by (NSW)Lolo
  • Like 2

• [DE]Helen locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic